Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

Captivity Of The Soul - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Captivity Of The Soul (605 Views)

The Difference Between The Soul And The Spirit / Captivity Of The Soul / The Pelagian Captivity Of The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Captivity Of The Soul by tdcministry: 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
This message is not meant to scare you, It was written in order to encourage you to live a righteous life; that is what the lord wants from you. it was in the night of a wonderful day, I was meditating on the word and teaching of God, while I was doing this, I felt the presence of the lord Jesus christ, this has been happening so many time; whenever he is around me, there is always a soft and gentle breeze blowing around me. I was contemplating on the lost souls of sinners who died without accepting Jesus and those who are still alive, but are living in sin. This was what I was thinking about when the lord showed me a vision, I will narrate the vision to you, but please see the positive side of it and do the right thing you ought to have done long time ago. The lord showed me multitude of people in black attire, they were all chained and the atmosphere of the place I saw was dark beyond the normal darkness we experience in the night; in the vision there were some demons that look like a ram with hairs on their bodies, but they have the status of a man, I saw some people that I knew among them, but this people were those who had died. I saw a young guy that I knew, he died as a result of sickness in 2013, I also saw some old women that I knew. While this vision was on, the spirit of God spoke to him, that those souls are the souls of people that died in sin, but they have not been judged, he said they had been wandering around the earth and the demons that own them were the ones that chained them, and that they are taking them to a place of torture and hard labouring. I heard the souls crying and wailing, I heard them saying that "ta ni yio wa gbawa kuro ninu igbekun yi" in english translation it mean " who will set us free from this captivity" this word was being said perpetually until the vision was over. I was filled with fear, but the lord told me that the souls of those that die in sin will not be cared for, because they belong to the kingdom of darkness. The demons claimed that the souls belong to them, are you sure if the same thing will not happen to you when you die? There is one solution, accept Jesus as your lord and saviour and forsake sin. Do you want to give your life to jesus, first confess your sins before the lord and say this prayer. PRAYER FOR THOSE WHO WANT SALVATION: LORD JESUS COME INTO MY LIFE, I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE, I KNOW THAT I AM A SINNER, FORGIVE ME O LORD, AND DESTROY THE WORKS OF FLESH IN MY LIFE, SET ME FREE FROM THE CAPTIVITY OF THE DEVIL, I KNOW THAT I HAVE BEEN FORGIVE, THANK YOU JESUS. AMEN

Visit www.oluwaseyikelvin.mywapblog.com to either comment or view more revelations.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Wow! Christmas In Manger Square Bethlehem Looks So Beautiful / Impossible To Sin, But........ / Cure For Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.