Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

John Macarthur's 2013 Strange Fire Conference - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / John Macarthur's 2013 Strange Fire Conference (30913 Views)

2013 Fire Conference By Nnewi Diocese / John MacArthur On Islam And The Anti-christ / Wind & Fire Conference 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Macarthur's 2013 Strange Fire Conference by WinsomeX: 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
Re: John Macarthur's 2013 Strange Fire Conference by MarkMiwerds(m): 2:58am On Nov 05, 2018
BabaGnoni:

I can see where the misunderstanding is coming from and now think I am becoming to understand why mbaemeka keeps misparaphrasing me now.

There is usually a lot of backdrop to cover which is why I don't publicly get involved in matters like this.
I normally prefer mano a mano. The LordReed public one was a rare exception to the rules, but then I knew the risks but didn't mind stretching or putting out my scrawny neck.

WinsomeX, first whatever WoF puts out has a "carrot and stick approach" slant on it. To everything WoF puts out there is the carrot at the end of stick attached to the cart. You know, the donkey, pulling a cart and trying to eat the carrot at the end of the stick?
WoF have a carrot on a string tied on the end of a stick. The donkey is pulling the cart, raking in money for WoF, but never gets to eat the carrot at the end of the stick.

The difference is that there is no carrot or stick with my statement but it is a fact and honest truth. I have no ulterior motive, I am not selling a book, I am not trying to obtain financial advantage(s) with the statement

We seem to forget that earth was made for man. God has blessed and deposited earth with all that man requires to have dominion off the earth with.

God has dispatched and deposited all the healing and cures, He has filled someone with the Spirit of God in wisdom, in understanding, in knowledge, and in all kinds of healing and cures similarly just like He did with Bezalel (i.e. Exod 31:1–7 ) so God is just waiting on us (i.e. the ones with the wisdom, understanding and knowledge in whatever particular area)

As about MarkMiwerds, here is a recent example of God waiting for 48 years on us, for someone to deliver, to relieve the pressue which will restore this pensioner's eyesight

- Excerpt -

Pensioner blinded in one eye after being struck by a cricket ball 48 years ago has sight restored after routine check-up uncovers easy way to fix it

- Alan Read lost the sight in his left eye after being struck by a cricket ball
- Was 36 when he was hit above his left eye while playing for a village team
- Doctors at the time told him he would never see out of it ever again
- But 48 years later after a routine check was told his sight could be saved
- Underwent an operation to relieve the pressure from behind his left eye
- Can now boast of clear vision for the first time since the freak accident

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2845317/Owzat-Pensioner-blinded-one-eye-struck-cricket-ball-48-years-ago-sight-restored-routine-check-uncovers-easy-way-fix-it.html

- /Excerpt -

It took some time, but God did heal one of my eyes with the help of a skilled surgeon in 2016. Why not both eyes? God has His reasons. I praise Him for what He has done for me thus far in my life.

Re: John Macarthur's 2013 Strange Fire Conference by LordReed(m): 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
MarkMiwerds:

It took some time, but God did heal one of my eyes with the help of a skilled surgeon in 2016. Why not both eyes? God has His reasons. I praise Him for what He has done for me thus far in my life.

I think you should thank the surgeon rather than god.
Re: John Macarthur's 2013 Strange Fire Conference by MuttleyLaff: 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2018
LordReed:
I think you should thank the surgeon rather than god.
You think like the being you want to become
Why couldnt you think he thanked the surgeon, as well as praised God
Re: John Macarthur's 2013 Strange Fire Conference by LordReed(m): 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
You think like the being you want to become
Why couldnt you think he thanked the surgeon, as well as praised God

And you think like a mutt. Did he thank the surgeon at all in the post?
Re: John Macarthur's 2013 Strange Fire Conference by MuttleyLaff: 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2018
LordReed:
And you think like a mutt.
Your perception of me is a reflection of you
No matter how much you think, you'll never be the brightest tool in its box.

LordReed:
Did he thank the surgeon at all in the post?
Since when does absence of him thanking the surgeon at all in the post equate to evidence of him never or not thanking the surgeon at all?

When I went for surgeries, I always thanked the surgeons, in addition to praising God for remaining alive after etcetera.
It's called good manners and I know MarkMiwerds has plenty of them.
Re: John Macarthur's 2013 Strange Fire Conference by LordReed(m): 6:12am On Nov 06, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Your perception of me is a reflection of you
No matter how much you think, you'll never be the brightest tool in its box.

LoL! Don't start what is only going to make you cry mutt.

Since when does absence of him thanking the surgeon at all in the post equate to evidence of him never or not thanking the surgeon at all?

When I went for surgeries, I always thanked the surgeons, in addition to praising God for remaining alive after etcetera.
It's called good manners and I know MarkMiwerds has plenty of them.

Since when did you become his spokesman? He is capable of answering the question himself so please pocket your unsolicited intervention.
Re: John Macarthur's 2013 Strange Fire Conference by MuttleyLaff: 8:10am On Nov 06, 2018
LordReed:
LoL! Don't start what is only going to make you cry mutt.
You're nothing, than just a stain.
Too late, crying or laughing are the only options left and my heart already started crying ...

LordReed:
Since when did you become his spokesman?
He is capable of answering the question himself so please pocket your unsolicited intervention.
Since time immemorial.
My spokesman services are free
Re: John Macarthur's 2013 Strange Fire Conference by LordReed(m): 9:24am On Nov 06, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
You're nothing, than just a stain.
Too late, crying or laughing are the only options left and my heart already started crying ...

LMFAO!
Crybaby mutt,
I spanked your butt,
Now you're all hurt.
Called me a stain,
Cos I put you in pain,
Shows you're going insane.

Since time immemorial.
My spokesman services are free

No wonder its always gibberish. LMAO!
Re: John Macarthur's 2013 Strange Fire Conference by MuttleyLaff: 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
LordReed:
LMFAO!
Crybaby mutt,
I spanked your butt,
Now you're all hurt.
Called me a stain,
Cos I put you in pain,
Shows you're going insane.
Go and frame this

LordReed:
No wonder its always gibberish. LMAO!
No wonder you trip over your own foot.
Me and you, no dey for the same category.
O kere si number wa
Re: John Macarthur's 2013 Strange Fire Conference by LordReed(m): 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Go and frame this

No wonder you trip over your own foot.
Me and you, no dey for the same category.
O kere si number wa

LMFAO! As they say about empty barrels... LMFAO!
Re: John Macarthur's 2013 Strange Fire Conference by MuttleyLaff: 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2018
LordReed:
LMFAO! As they say about empty barrels... LMFAO!
Truth be told. Suck it up
Re: John Macarthur's 2013 Strange Fire Conference by LordReed(m): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

Suck on this 8====D' ' '. LMFAO!
Re: John Macarthur's 2013 Strange Fire Conference by MuttleyLaff: 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
LordReed:
Suck on this 8====D' ' '. LMFAO!
[img]https://s2/images/MuttleyStandLeave..gif[/img]
You always know the mark of a coward
Inferior cowards, hide behind using "8====D' ' ' ", instead of typing the actual word
Your day of reckoning will come for your vulgarity. SMH
Re: John Macarthur's 2013 Strange Fire Conference by LordReed(m): 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s2/images/MuttleyStandLeave..gif[/img]
You always know the mark of a coward
Inferior cowards, hide behind using "8====D' ' ' ", instead of typing the actual word
Your day of reckoning will come for your vulgarity. SMH

Hahahaha, I thought a picture is worth a thousand words, apparently not for you. LMFAO!
Re: John Macarthur's 2013 Strange Fire Conference by MuttleyLaff: 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
LordReed:
Hahahaha, I thought a picture is worth a thousand words, apparently not for you. LMFAO!
I literally took off my specs and stood up away just like as in that from the post, astounded at what you suggested.
What picture were you trying to paint and really message with that risqué remark?
Re: John Macarthur's 2013 Strange Fire Conference by LordReed(m): 10:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
I literally took off my specs and stood up away just like as in that from the post, astounded at what you suggested.
What picture were you trying to paint and really message with that risqué remark?

That you should go suck a dick, I thought it was clear enough. LoL
Re: John Macarthur's 2013 Strange Fire Conference by MuttleyLaff: 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
LordReed:
That you should go suck a dick, I thought it was clear enough. LoL
Why fell@tio, why would you particularly suggest it?
To what end, what purpose is it serving bringing in the X-rated word?
Re: John Macarthur's 2013 Strange Fire Conference by LordReed(m): 6:00am On Nov 07, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Why fell@tio, why would you particularly suggest it?
To what end, what purpose is it serving bringing in the X-rated word?

You start something and then start crying later. Don't be starting something you know you can't take.
Re: John Macarthur's 2013 Strange Fire Conference by MuttleyLaff: 7:44am On Nov 07, 2018
LordReed:
You start something and then start crying later.
Don't be starting something you know you can't take.
Show me when and where this imagined something was started
Dont be inventing and starting rumours about things you know never happened, that will slandering
Re: John Macarthur's 2013 Strange Fire Conference by LordReed(m): 9:02am On Nov 07, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Show me when and where this imagined something was started
Dont be inventing and starting rumours about things you know never happened, that will slandering

Your words:

MuttleyLaff:

suck it up
phrase of suck
INFORMAL•US
accept something unpleasant or difficult.

I then gave a visual representation of what you should go suck on, why then are you crying crocodile tears?
Re: John Macarthur's 2013 Strange Fire Conference by MarkMiwerds(m): 11:25am On Nov 08, 2018
I did thank the surgeon. But ultimately, I thanked God who gave the surgeon the knowledge and the skill to operate on my eye when no other surgeon could for many years.
Re: John Macarthur's 2013 Strange Fire Conference by VBCampaign: 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
Strange Fire � 2021
Re: John Macarthur's 2013 Strange Fire Conference by Jeromejnr(m): 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
VBCampaign:
Strange Fire � 2021

Will pass.

Hypercritscm and hasty generalisation is what has been happening in that conference.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Catholic Church In Anambra, One Dead (photos) / Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) / Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.