Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,849 members, 7,956,180 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

Eight Bad Sides Of An African Man You Probably Don't Know - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Eight Bad Sides Of An African Man You Probably Don't Know (24226 Views)

Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife / Opinion: Personalities Of An HAUSA/IGBO/YORUBA Man(the Good And Bad Sides) / Eight Bad Sides Of A White Man You Probably Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight Bad Sides Of An African Man You Probably Don't Know by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:31am On Dec 02, 2014
kandiikane:
This is the gospel truth! I mean, it's not all but majority are exactly the way op described them to be. The truth must be accepted for change to happen. Fine, the white man is not better than you but they have achieved more than you and are so advanced that it will take yeaaaaars to catch up. Funny thing is, they managed to enslave you and use your resources for their own land right under your noses without you doing jack shyt. All you know how to do is talk big, frustrate your women and vent online whilst licking the whiteman'a azz in real life.

If a whiteman was to go naija right now, majority of the people denying the op's topic would be the same ones breaking their necks just to please him.

I blame the internet...we know have stup1d transvestites feeling like they know sh1t...b1tch shut the fck ...
Re: Eight Bad Sides Of An African Man You Probably Don't Know by kandiikane(m): 11:52am On Dec 02, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

I blame the internet...we know have stup1d transvestites feeling like they know sh1t...b1tch shut the fck ...
Listen, I don't engage v!rgin weirdo kids, ok. Stop quoting me, weirdo kid!
Re: Eight Bad Sides Of An African Man You Probably Don't Know by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
kandiikane:

Get yourself a brain ...dummy
Re: Eight Bad Sides Of An African Man You Probably Don't Know by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
kandiikane:

Too bad the few remaining brain cells you possess can only talk about sexual prowess. Virgin or not how is that your concern, did I ask you anything? S3x obsessed goats herder
Re: Eight Bad Sides Of An African Man You Probably Don't Know by kandiikane(m): 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Eight Bad Sides Of An African Man You Probably Don't Know by kandiikane(m): 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Get yourself a brain ...dummy
I don't engage weirdo kids.
Re: Eight Bad Sides Of An African Man You Probably Don't Know by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
kandiikane:

I don't engage weirdo kids.
[

Ghetto skank ....I made my statement clearer than pure water....now get yourself a brain and try to process , I'm not in the mood to engage a goat herder ...stvp1d transvestite
Re: Eight Bad Sides Of An African Man You Probably Don't Know by kandiikane(m): 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
You aren't in the mood But you quoted me though,right. Dumbazz kids on this forum, go play with your barbie or something and don't quote me again. I find you very irritating.
Re: Eight Bad Sides Of An African Man You Probably Don't Know by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
donnypool:

how about my white friend that said the entire Africa is a country? or a female that said aids is black people only disease until she was diagnosed with the virus? i know to you that is good knowledge. an illiterate is an illiterate whether African or westerner.
Read the topic of this thread. We are talking about black folks here. I never said the white folks are perfect.
Re: Eight Bad Sides Of An African Man You Probably Don't Know by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
koyyes:

Read the topic of this thread. We are talking about black folks here. I never said the white folks are perfect.

i replied based on what you said about "cause of trouble and the man said its the anger of God", that was illiteracy and not an average African mans mentality.
Re: Eight Bad Sides Of An African Man You Probably Don't Know by DLioness(f): 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
Op you have spoken the truth. Many African/Nigerian men ar useless.
Re: Eight Bad Sides Of An African Man You Probably Don't Know by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
donnypool:

i replied based on what you said about "cause of trouble and the man said its the anger of God", that was illiteracy and not an average African mans mentality.
So according to you, an average supposedly educated african man cannot have such mentality? You don't have a point here....you just shouldn't have quoted me in the 1st place.

1 Like

Re: Eight Bad Sides Of An African Man You Probably Don't Know by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
koyyes:

So according to you, an average supposedly educated african man cannot have such mentality? You don't have a point here....you just shouldn't have quoted me in the 1st place.

so you mean you as an average african man think what is happening is the wrath of God?

if you are not an average african man, then what makes you above average?
Re: Eight Bad Sides Of An African Man You Probably Don't Know by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
donnypool:

so you mean you as an average african man think what is happening is the wrath of God?

if you are not an average african man, then what makes you above average?
1st of all define an average african man. State an average african man's values,believes and opinions regarding life in general. Use nairaland as a case study and see if every single dude falls under what you've stated. Then we can talk.

1 Like

Re: Eight Bad Sides Of An African Man You Probably Don't Know by avuekwe(f): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
The African man is weak and cannot face up to his faults. If this post was about the eight bad sides of an African woman, the stooped hypocrites called men will be liking the post and adding their own point. Yeye weaklings. All of them who are hating on the op just confirmed all the op wrote.

2 Likes

Re: Eight Bad Sides Of An African Man You Probably Don't Know by avuekwe(f): 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
DLioness:
Op you have spoken the truth. Many African/Nigerian men ar useless.
they are a bunch of sissies who only exhibit their strength when women are involved

2 Likes

Re: Eight Bad Sides Of An African Man You Probably Don't Know by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
koyyes:

1st of all define an average african man. State an average african man's values,believes and opinions regarding life in general. Use nairaland as a case study and see if every single dude falls under what you've stated. Then we can talk.

no you define an average african man, as for me, an african man is an african man, An illiterate is an an illiterate.
Re: Eight Bad Sides Of An African Man You Probably Don't Know by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
donnypool:

no you define an average african man, as for me, an african man is an african man, An illiterate is an an illiterate.
smh
@op- this guy's response tells us about another bad attribute of a typical african man.
Re: Eight Bad Sides Of An African Man You Probably Don't Know by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
koyyes:

smh
@op- this guy's response tells us about another bad attribute of a typical african man.

you make no sense at all, all i said was for you to define an average african man because i don't know it. what is wrong in that?
Re: Eight Bad Sides Of An African Man You Probably Don't Know by DLioness(f): 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
avuekwe:
The African man is weak and cannot face up to his faults. If this post was about the eight bad sides of an African woman, the stooped hypocrites called men will be liking the post and adding their own point. Yeye weaklings. All of them who are hating on the op just confirmed all the op wrote.
I ve always knwn mst of dm 2 be dumb asses.
Re: Eight Bad Sides Of An African Man You Probably Don't Know by chykeo1(m): 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
In character and temperament, the typical African of this race-type is a happy, thriftless, excitable person, lacking in self-control, discipline, and foresight. Naturally courageous, and naturally courteous and polite, full of personal vanity, with little sense of veracity, fond of music and loving weapons as an oriental loves jewellery. His thoughts are concentrated on the events and feelings of the moment, and he suffers little from the apprehension for the future or grief for the past. His mind is far nearer to the animal world than that of the European or Asiatic, and exhibits something of the animals' placidity and want of desire to rise beyond the state he has reached.

"Through the ages, the African appears to have evolved no organised religious creed, and though some tribes appear to believe in a deity, the religious sense seldom rises above pantheistic animalism and seems more often to take the form of a vague dread of the supernatural. He lacks the power of organisation, and is conspicuously deficient in the management and control alike of men or business. He loves the display of power, but fails to realize its responsibility - he will work hard with a less incentive than most races. He has the courage of the fighting animal, an instinct rather than a moral virtue. In brief, the virtues and defects of his race -type are those of attractive children, whose confidence when it is won is given ungrudgingly as to an older and wiser superior and without envy. Perhaps, the two traits which have impressed me as those most characteristic of the African native are his lack of apprehension and his lack of ability to visualize the future...... Lord Lugard 1929

1 Like

Re: Eight Bad Sides Of An African Man You Probably Don't Know by Oahray: 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lol. Very funny how people are getting worked up grin

If it doesn't describe you, no need being bitter.
Re: Eight Bad Sides Of An African Man You Probably Don't Know by illicit(m): 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lord lugard was a rascist
Re: Eight Bad Sides Of An African Man You Probably Don't Know by Cue(m): 12:21am On Dec 03, 2014
bamidbamid:

Ur write up as just accentuated no 6 on d thread.. we (blacks/Africans) never accept realities and try to improve instead we wld rather conjure up counter criticisms like u av just done.
pls dont just try to tell me dat we are better than those white fellows or else I will ask u to compare just a common indices of governance.
Lastly, both races have their shortcomings but OURS is More
U guys make laugh. U think white men are just the Americans, Germans, British and French? Is Russia faring too much better than Us politically and leadership wise? Are U aware that the Yaba left escapee, corrupt Russian President is actually valued as the worlds third richest man @ 70 billion USD? Ruling Russia in cycles...7th term set no be issue...
With all the "excellent qualities" white men have, their relationships still last shorter!
Re: Eight Bad Sides Of An African Man You Probably Don't Know by bamidbamid: 5:26am On Dec 03, 2014
Cue:

U guys make laugh. U think white men are just the Americans, Germans, British and French? Is Russia faring too much better than Us politically and leadership wise? Are U aware that the Yaba left escapee, corrupt Russian President is actually valued as the worlds third richest man @ 70 billion USD? Ruling Russia in cycles...7th term set no be issue...
With all the "excellent qualities" white men have, their relationships still last shorter!
bro, am happy u mentioned some white countries (of which u can still list more and more, Where is d most developed country in d world, Norway, where is Australia, Switzerland, Netherlands, new Zealand, canada,Singapore, denmark, Ireland, Sweden etc). Now asides south Africa, can u mention any advanced black country.
secondly, comparing Nigeria to russia irrespective of your indices is like comparing a Rat to a Lion.. This is a veto power u ar talking about. Although I agree with u dat dey aren't doing too well now yet naija can't match dem because theirs is a case of decline, ours is a case of "never bin there".. For u to understand the problems of russia u need to know more about the fall of d USSR.
Thirdly, u and this ur relationship palava sef,u never here of Funke akindele, princess, ini Edo, fathia balogun , aunty laide bakare etc (joking anyway).. I know d whites av it more, but den, should dat be an edge?
lastly, from ur scope of reasoning, I must agree with u dat the whites also have poor countries and corrupt leaders but my argument is about the RATIOS compared to ours.thank u
Re: Eight Bad Sides Of An African Man You Probably Don't Know by MegMich(m): 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
millionboi:
So wie do u fallin? @op
A proud African

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Learning French Language / Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" / Ekpe Masquerades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.