Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,031 members, 7,953,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:43 AM

University Or Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / University Or Business (1037 Views)

Best Nigerian Bank For Corporate Or Business Account / Starting A Business After University Or Getting A Job. Which One Is Better? / University Or Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Or Business by Olasuposaheed(m): 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
Pls which one should I choose; University or start a business, I have 300k.I don't want to make the wrong choice
Re: University Or Business by pweetixandy: 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hmmm
Re: University Or Business by Booty4me: 10:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
U can do both.. Start up a profitable biz that will finance ur schooling
Re: University Or Business by golddeejay(m): 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
nothing is sure but u can do the two. Let me break it down, look for admission into a federal university. After paying ur sch. Fees, u will still have a large part of the money to start a biz that will not take all ur time in sch.(there are many biz u can do in skul as u study). Fast forward to 4 or 5 yrs, u would have gotten ur certificate(u can start looking for well paid job) and you would have saved some money to start ur dream biz(nd i believe u will b more experienced). How about eating ur cake and having it?
Re: University Or Business by justi4jesu(f): 9:31am On Nov 27, 2014
Olasuposaheed:
Pls which one should I choose; University or start a business, I have 300k.I don't want to make the wrong choice

Start with University first and you will be at advantage since you will be going your business in a school environment.
Re: University Or Business by OCTAVO: 11:00am On Nov 27, 2014
You can do the both.
Re: University Or Business by Olasuposaheed(m): 6:54am On May 15, 2015
OCTAVO:
You can do the both.
thanks
Re: University Or Business by Dollarchap(m): 8:58am On May 15, 2015
Olasuposaheed:
I advise you to go to University. While studying, prepare your mind that you are not going there just to obtain certificate but to learn and be impacted so that when you graduate, you won't need to beg to apply. Learn about entrepreneurship. There are valuable information on the internet now. I recommend the following websites:
http://businessinfohub.com
http://entrepreneur.com
Re: University Or Business by Nobody: 10:31am On May 27, 2015
With 300K, you can both.

(1) (Reply)

Pure Cooking Oil / Companies Income Tax In Nigeria / No Banking Day: Customers Set To Boycott Banks On March 1, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.