Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

Help Me Sort Out This PROBLEM: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Sort Out This PROBLEM: (688 Views)

Sort Out This Family Problem / Help Me Sort This Out Pls / At My Age I Can’t Sort Out My Emotions, Please, Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Sort Out This PROBLEM: by BRAV0O(m): 5:04am On Nov 27, 2014
In a family where the husband earns #150,000 every month, and the wife earns #1million every month and they both work in d same company, and the kids are lacking parental care and love. which of them should resign to take care of the kids? Pls be sincere
Re: Help Me Sort Out This PROBLEM: by FLAWLES(f): 5:35am On Nov 27, 2014
I wish ah can fly
Re: Help Me Sort Out This PROBLEM: by Medunah: 5:46am On Nov 27, 2014
obviously, its the Husband
Re: Help Me Sort Out This PROBLEM: by Hazardd(m): 5:48am On Nov 27, 2014
It depends on the time of their dismissal from work,by the way is their children not going to school and is it every day the usually go to work .
I will advice both of them to continue
Re: Help Me Sort Out This PROBLEM: by OluwaChinenyenwa: 5:56am On Nov 27, 2014
Foolish question

The husband ofcourse
Re: Help Me Sort Out This PROBLEM: by stinggy(m): 5:57am On Nov 27, 2014
Which parental care do they even lack? angry
They wanna have it all? undecided

(1) (Reply)

How To Never Be Bored Again: 5 New Secrets From Research / Why Is 26th Of December Referred To As "Boxing Day". / A Must Read!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.