Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

What Would Jesus Do? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Would Jesus Do? (609 Views)

What Did Jesus Do For A Living? What Was His Occupation? / Boko Haram: What Will Jesus Do? What Will Jesus Say? / What Would Jesus Do To Celebrate His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Jesus Do? by Adekdammy: 6:13am On Nov 27, 2014
There was a drama my team ministered some times ago with the title in HIS STEPS...WHAT WOULD JESUS DO, we had several characters on set going about there normal activities,there was a tailor, pharmacist, generator repairer, an executive ...they were all going about there normal work until they purposed in their hearts to always WALK IN HIS STEPS, that same moment, people began to talk them on how they can cut corners to making fast money, they thought about it and concluded that WHAT WOULD JESUS DO if He were to be in their shoes? They refused to cut corners and they were glad they did because they became model and standard to lives. Do we actually ask ourselves what Jesus would do if He were to be in our shoes when making ctitical decisions? Perhaps we have ignored what Jesus would do in those critical moments, may we experience the mercy of God and we tap into the grace to always WALK IN HIS STEPS no matter what in Jesus name, amen. Goodmorning and have a blessed day. Maranatha...He cometh soon.
Re: What Would Jesus Do? by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 27, 2014
JESUS the name above all names

i worship you
Re: What Would Jesus Do? by shaggy007(m): 8:06am On Nov 27, 2014
samflexxy:
JESUS the name above all names

i worship you

That doesn't answer the question.

Anyway, I don't know what Jesus will do, I don't ask what Jesus will do.

Heck I have never met him before, just some conflicting stories read from a serially adulterated book called the bible.
Re: What Would Jesus Do? by Adekdammy: 9:10am On Nov 27, 2014
well for now you cant know what He would do but i will advice you have an open mind towards the bible, study and meditate on it and allow the Holy spirit to complete His work in you. God bless u.
shaggy007:

Heck I have never met him before, just some conflicting stories read from a serially adulterated book called the bible.

Re: What Would Jesus Do? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
shaggy007:

don't even no what to say

If you like believe in him if you like don't its as simple as that

(1) (Reply)

Tell Them / CDHR Demands Report On Investigation Of Synagogue Building Collapse / Vision Of The Anti-christ Locking The Places Of Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.