Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

10 Differences Between MESSI And RONALDO! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Differences Between MESSI And RONALDO! (488 Views)

Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. / Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 / Obasanjo, Jonathan’ll Resolve Their Differences – Yoruba Obas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Differences Between MESSI And RONALDO! by kristonium(m): 10:57am On Nov 27, 2014
1. When RONALDO scores he points at himself. When MESSI scores he
points up,

2. RONALDO will do 5 skills to beat 1 player. MESSI will do 1 trick to beat 5 players.

3. RONALDO is compared to Messi.. While MESSI is compared to Pele and Maradona.

4. RONALDO shoots where MESSI would have passed to better
positioned player.

5. RONALDO is hungry for individual success, MESSI plays for the success of the team as a whole.

6. Girls like RONALDO for his Good Looks, they like MESSI for his Good
Game.

7. RONALDO scores goals, MESSI Breaks World Records.

8. RONALDO plays because he loves fame, MESSI plays because
he loves the game.

9. RONALDO will make your DAY! MESSI will make your HISTORY!

10. RONALDO is Good, but MESSI is the best.

...Agree or Disagree?

If no whats Your reasons.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

Albert Henry
Re: 10 Differences Between MESSI And RONALDO! by imhesham: 11:20am On Nov 27, 2014
I only have a prayer...

Oh God, do not make me a Ronaldo in the time of Messi. That at the peak if my brightness, another will still be preferred to me.

Ese amin adura.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Imminent Coming To OAU Ife Today. / White Man Involved In Kano Bomb? / OBJ, The Prowling Goat Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.