Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Moral Comparisons Between Jamaica And Nigeria - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Moral Comparisons Between Jamaica And Nigeria (623 Views)

Abeokuta Paradise Nature Park in Jamaica / A Brief On “moral Decadence: The Nigeria Situation” / How Did Jamaica Become A "Black" Nation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moral Comparisons Between Jamaica And Nigeria by Boomboost(m): 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
Recently, I got interested in Jamaica patois and their accents, which prompted me to further discover what their society is like.

Jamaica is known for being the land
of wood and water. However, some disgusting
and immoral forces have descended
on them lately with a wave of lewd and
indecent behaviour, especially amount
adolescents and young adults. It’s a
shame really because some of the
things I’ve seen online and in the
news are quite disturbing.

Some of us have been inspired by their rastafarian music and admire listening to them speak their pidgin English, and still some would love to travel to places like Kingston or Portmore only to be disappointed by the lack of morality there and in the country generally.

We should be thankful that most of us in Nigeria are moral in a way and Godfearing and that such indecent behaviour practised there doesn't come here.

www.therealestcharles.com/wild-jamaican-parties-jamaica-lost-moral-compass/

https://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/journals/2507899.html

(1) (Reply)

What I Was Told About Gbayi(nkwa) / Delta State Kids Develop Great Personalities At Such A Young Age, Its Amazing ❤ / PHOTOS: Eagle Schnapps And Her Distributors Visit The Olubadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.