Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

My Story: Kids Abductor Was A Devil Who Crept Into My Life Cunningly - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Story: Kids Abductor Was A Devil Who Crept Into My Life Cunningly (723 Views)

When Your Mother Calls You The Devil / Woman Recognized Boko Haram Abductor Who Raped Her Inside A Bank / My Story, Women And Men, Read And Learn From It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story: Kids Abductor Was A Devil Who Crept Into My Life Cunningly by workgist: 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
The 33 year old proprietress of a neighborhood home lesson at Idi –Omo area of Ibadan, Oyo State, Mrs. Kafayat Olatubosun, has described the incident which led to the disappearance of four pupils in her care has one that is like a devil stalking her, after which she crept in and stuck. A woman simply identified as Elisha (Woman in Purdah) disappeared with the kids on Tuesday, November 18, 2014. The children are yet to be found till the writing of this report. The four missing children, whose names were given has Abdulsalam Aderibigbe, Abigail Adegunju, Chidiebere and Onyiyechukwu were reportedly taken away by the Eleha who disguised as someone in need of an employment. She struck within 30 minutes of starting her job as lesson assistance. According to Mrs. Olatunbosun who is nursing a month old baby and is currently kept in protective custody at state criminal investigation, Iyaganku, Ibadan, “I started operating a neighborhood lesson for children at Sagbolada compound, Idi-Omo, Ibadan in 2009. I rented a space in the compound and I pay N500, 000 monthly for it. I have about 35 pupils between the ages of one-and-half and three. Sometimes primary school pupils sent home from their schools because because of non- payment of fees are brought by their parents so that there will be no vacuum in their academic lives I collect N20 daily for each child and the lesson hours are between 8am and 1pm”.....http://www.workgist.com/my-story-kids-abductor-was-a-devil-who-crept-into-my-life-cunningly/
Re: My Story: Kids Abductor Was A Devil Who Crept Into My Life Cunningly by KanwuliaJara: 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sambisa forest dey for Southern Nigeria too? grin
Na Boko Haram do this wan? wink
Re: My Story: Kids Abductor Was A Devil Who Crept Into My Life Cunningly by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
You have 35 pupils.
you collect #20 daily from them.
you pay #5000 monthly for shop rent.

Their need to investigate this woman properly,she is not innocent.
Re: My Story: Kids Abductor Was A Devil Who Crept Into My Life Cunningly by obua: 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ii
Bunsky:
You have 35 pupils.
you collect #20 daily from them.
you pay #5000 monthly for shop rent.

Their need to investigate this woman properly,she is not innocent.
how are you quick to judge without logic or fact

(1) (Reply)

The 9 Most Overlooked Threats To A Marriage / . / A Light In Our Deepest Fear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.