Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) (31286 Views)

Nigeria's Fake Doctors - Aljazeera / Indian Fake Doctors Operating In Abuja Nigeria Exposed! / Indian Fake Doctors Operating In Abuja Nigeria Exposed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 28, 2014
One successfuly scamed almost evrybody in my hood including me, i'm on d look-out for d criminal!
Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 28, 2014
fr3do:

I agree with you that Aljazeera does not mean well for Nigeria, but shame on our Journalists and the NMA!
leave nma out of it. blame nigeria police and officials of govt who collect bribes.
Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by bros856: 10:35am On Nov 28, 2014
Please investigators come to Akwa Ibom state Uyo I will help contact me on umo856@yahoo.com
Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by fr3do(m): 11:47am On Nov 28, 2014
thepathologist:

leave nma out of it. blame nigeria police and officials of govt who collect bribes.

Isn't the NMA a regulatory body? All they do is strike for their selfish interest.
Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by Spidermon: 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
PrettyHausaGirl:
I AM ROSEMARY

Your skin is your life?
Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by heatmeup(f): 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
PrettyHausaGirl:
I AM ROSEMARY
ajuka /church
Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by heatmeup(f): 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
PrettyHausaGirl:
I AM ROSEMARY
Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by jamesjohn2010: 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
why condemn them now. the haters of NMA still patronize them. these guys have been here for ages. your top men still patronize India. many Indian doctors were working here in the 1980's, they are all back home because some people think we better remain stagnant, strongly being rejected by same NMA. let the peace of God remain with us amen.
Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by Candybob(m): 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
when an Arab station makes a report about Nigeria, what do you expect to hear, if not such rubbish? They prep up a perfectly healthy person to pretend sickness and invite a doctor!
Please Rosemary go and die with your Arab agenda, sheep fuckers!!!
Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by Obamedo: 1:36am On Nov 30, 2014
fr3do:

Isn't the NMA a regulatory body? All they do is strike for their selfish interest.

No Sir, the NMA is not a regulatory body. Regulation is the function of the Nigerian medical and dental council.

Have you been to their office before? Last time I went it was a delapidated and incompleted building on Lagos Island just to give an idea of the scale of the problem.

They sorely need funding to do their job properly. All they do is collect fees from Nigerian doctors for registration. Have you ever heard of any doctor in Nigeria being sued for negligence?

They do not even issue a certificate of registration to show a doctors registration is current.
What a shambles!

Leadership has to start from the top, blame the 'elected' government and those whose job it was before them. They are killing more people in Nigeria than all the quack doctors out there.
Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by Oteke(m): 1:40am On Dec 02, 2014
Trust Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women / 7 Ways To Prepare For Extreme Heat, As Dry Season Approaches / Dr. Jossy Onwude: Forbes Features A Nigerian Doctor In The UK For His Innovation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.