Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply (335098 Views)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 / INEC Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Drdreluv: 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
dhadha02:

I ve problem with submission it show me this... The National ID Number you entered is already registered on our system The Nysc Call-Up No you entered is already registered on our system The Driver Licence ID No you entered is already registered on our system
plz help me
same story here am an ex corper
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by DeanOlamide(m): 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
chyna4luv:

My dear na you sure pass!

you can sent your mail and register to INEC recruitment through this website;
http://iasd.inecnigeria.org/new-applicant
clicked it and followed the processes.

GOODLUCKED!!!

na u worse pass.... which one be GOODLUCKED!!!...... Is GOODLUCK
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by teekem(m): 12:10am On Dec 01, 2014
pls how can i print 2 copies of the
acknowledgment slip ?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by chyna4luv: 12:34am On Dec 01, 2014
Drdreluv:
same story here am an ex corper

Hello, I am also an ex-corps member but I had participated in the electoral process in 2011. I noticed this advert three days ago at about 11PM but never had interest in it initially because it was very difficult for me to apply with my phone meaning that, it involves going to the cyber cafe to get applied but yesterday, I just felt like going through this trend so I picked interest.

The good story is that I have applied since yesterday at about 9PM. It didn't even take me up to 40 minutes. I have printed my two acknowledgement slip as instructed. So if you're still finding it difficult to apply, read the instructions carefully and apply little sense and you will rejoice. Don't get me wrong o, I didn't say that you're not smart. Afterall, I experienced the same thing you're experiencing now but when I relaxed my mind and read carefully, then I applied successfully.

#OneLove
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by saaedlee: 12:40am On Dec 01, 2014
DeanOlamide:

na u worse pass.... which one be GOODLUCKED!!!...... Is GOODLUCK
I guess u didn't get the humour!
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by dhadha02: 3:20am On Dec 01, 2014
chyna4luv:

Hello, I am also an ex-corps member but I had participated in the electoral process in 2011. I noticed this advert three days ago at about 11PM but never had interest in it initially because it was very difficult for me to apply with my phone meaning that, it involves going to the cyber cafe to get applied but yesterday, I just felt like going through this trend so I picked interest.

The good story is that I have applied since yesterday at about 9PM. It didn't even take me up to 40 minutes. I have printed my two acknowledgement slip as instructed. So if you're still finding it difficult to apply, read the instructions carefully and apply little sense and you will rejoice. Don't get me wrong o, I didn't say that you're not smart. Afterall, I experienced the same thing you're experiencing now but when I relaxed my mind and read carefully, then I applied successfully.

#OneLove
plz how did u resolve d problem of submission
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Drdreluv: 5:45am On Dec 01, 2014
chyna4luv:

#OneLove

Which browser did u use I did mine on phone and system its same story if I may ask what sense did u applied before it submit which id did u use call up no or national I'd
....,.....it keeps telling me my I'd is already on the system that is all
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by c4life: 6:52am On Dec 01, 2014
U can use operamini to register and use uc browser to upload ur passport(not more than 200kb). For ID No, wen u it gives u error message check the options, the 'id no' dat is accepted u use it to fill all other 'id no boxes'. Ur NIN, drivers license no, national id no, etc can b used.

Drdreluv:

Which browser did u use I did mine on phone and system its same story if I may ask what sense did u applied before it submit which id did u use call up no or national I'd
....,.....it keeps telling me my I'd is already on the system that is all

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by dhadha02: 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
At last tru wiv the registratn......acknowledgement slip printed....
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Marvin67: 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
Please how do I complete my registration? I used internet explorer but I couldn't fill my year of graduation. I tried mozila but couldn't fill the Local government. I tried phone browser but couldn't fill in my Local government.
Can someone please help me out?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Drdreluv: 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
Marvin67:
Please how do I complete my registration? I used internet explorer but I couldn't fill my year of graduation. I tried mozila but couldn't fill the Local government. I tried phone browser but couldn't fill in my Local government.
Can someone please help me out?
use uc web browser
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Marvin67: 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
Drdreluv:
use uc web browser

Just tried that now. Same story.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Emmysteve(m): 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
Geesanni:
I BE DEY LUCKY SAY INEEC CHOOSE ME FOR D PVC,BT WETIN COME SHOCK ME B SAY WEN I REACH MY LOCATION,I GAT TO INFORM MY LG SUPERVISOR DAT AM ON GROUND.I SPENT 1500 GO D LOCATION ALONE MINUS GOIN BACK HOME TF,WEN I CALL AM,D INEC FOOLISH STAFF COME TELL ME SAY HIM DON REPLACE MY NAME MK I GO BACK HOME,DEY GIVE USELESS EXCUSE,AS A MATTA OF FACT,D MAN CHANGE AM FOR ME OOO,I EVEN WAIT TILL 5.PM FOR MY PVC LOCATION,D MAN NO CARRY ANYBODY REPLACE ME,YET AROUND 6PM E STILL DEY TELL ME SAY AM ON MY OWN.ANYWAY,AS A BIG BOY I WENT BACK HOME WASTING 3K FOR DAT DAY,IF TO SAY MAN NEVA BORNAGAIN,I KNW WETIN I FOR DON DO DAT MAN BY NW,MK ONE STUPID INEC OFFICIAL COME WAN TAKE ME SHINE,I JST SND AM SMALL INSULTIVE TXT,BT I STILL WAN SLAP DAT MAN.FG WORK NA PADDI-PADI WORK.
Nawaoh Chai
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by c4life: 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
I hv the same issue before and this is hw i solved it; Just leave the LG unselected, and click 'save', it will remind u that u hv to fill it, then click it, the list of LG's will drop and u select ur LG. Let me knw that it works!

Marvin67:

Just tried that now. Same story.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Nnabugwu8590: 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
Okute4ike:
Wow Hw many ppl dem need? b4 d hol undergraduates n graduates go apply cos I knw ppl were go need ds job go reach 15million applicants! Jus watch out
My dear, it is not as you think.
This application is very technical and it needs applicants that are technically inclined.
If you have successfully applied, you will understand what i mean.
Some guys are finding it technically difficult to apply and this will tell you how technical INEC made the application to be.
Just pray to God for you to be engaged with the job, if you have successfully applied.
Take care!!!
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Marvin67: 11:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
c4life:
I hv the same issue before and this is hw i solved it; Just leave the LG unselected, and click 'save', it will remind u that u hv to fill it, then click it, the list of LG's will drop and u select ur LG. Let me knw that it works!

Thanks. It worked. I've completed the application.

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Abiolabalogun(m): 11:40am On Dec 02, 2014
I av completed my registration today,I used uc mini browser its very easy
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by nurez305(m): 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
I did all the process with my bb10 browser within 30min.....just follow the procedure
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by NSEfresher(m): 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
If all of una come do ad-hoc staff finish, who go cme vote for d election? grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by niphmmy(f): 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
Pls,what is d date of birth format?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by macuwon(m): 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
victree007:

The whole exercise lasted eight (cool days which amounts to 16k plus 3k for three (3) days training.
So you were paid 19k.. Na only 12k dem giv me oo. Say government never release the rest

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Omero(m): 1:55am On Dec 03, 2014
Plz make una help meooooo NLs, afta registering as a new applicant with my email address and afta confirming by telling me my email has been verified. I den open my email but d link for continuing my registration is not highlighted in my mail and I was unable to proceed with my application. I have used my two email add its still same wahala. Plz how do I continue with my application? Any help?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Engrcharlesid(m): 6:24am On Dec 03, 2014
Omero:
Plz make una help meooooo NLs, afta registering as a new applicant with my email address and afta confirming by telling me my email has been verified. I den open my email but d link for continuing my registration is not highlighted in my mail and I was unable to proceed with my application. I have used my two email add its still same wahala. Plz how do I continue with my application? Any help?
use ucweb browser .........
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by victree007(m): 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
macuwon:

So you were paid 19k.. Na only 12k dem giv me oo. Say government never release the rest

LoL mehn Govt don release our own wella. Looking forward to main election in February
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by DrPhilABd: 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
What is likely to happen if someone makes a mistake in his/her institution i.e d person put anoda skul instead of d sch him for graduate... D person na corper o. Will the mistake be used against the person?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Omero(m): 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
Engrcharlesid:
use ucweb browser .........
Tanx very much it worked.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by babatope88(m): 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
What is the acknowledgment slip for, do I need to submit one to local Inec office and keep the second one.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Generaloluseye: 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
It is not going again oh. Pls help. It says server unavailable
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Malubi(m): 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
Good
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by orasam: 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
babatope88:
What is the acknowledgment slip for, do I need to submit one to local Inec office and keep the second one.
we will be notify on when, how and where to submit the slip.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by promise2020(m): 5:41am On Dec 06, 2014
please o o o somebody should help me, i registered and they told me server not found, when i try agen they told me my email have already been taken, but when i check my inbox i did not see anything
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by mhizdee(f): 8:59am On Dec 06, 2014
I've been trying 2 register, its telling me my email address is already taken

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (103) (Reply)

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.