Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

NAFDAC Workers Suspend Strike - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / NAFDAC Workers Suspend Strike (7220 Views)

NAFDAC Hits Guinness Nigeria With One Billion Naira Fine / NAFDAC Issues Alert On The Presence Of Contaminated Nestle Maggi Noodles / Breaking News:chocola Royal Is Sealed By Nafdac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Workers Suspend Strike by ndiuwa: 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
And hu say I no go smell fp bfr the end of this year? I say u are a liar! Lols ..Biko make una elp me like ma comment cos I wan take d likes. Cook native soup ds nyt. Elp a bro bretherens. Oya shoki joor
Re: NAFDAC Workers Suspend Strike by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 5:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
ok
Re: NAFDAC Workers Suspend Strike by hostlink500: 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
download free project material of your choice in www.okekechidi.com. students research partners.
Re: NAFDAC Workers Suspend Strike by Afrok(m): 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
Industrial training students in NAFDAC be like " thank God, how can my 27k just go like that cheesy.
Re: NAFDAC Workers Suspend Strike by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
Good news... Industrial Training (IT) students, please resume work wink wink.... You've been liberated...
Re: NAFDAC Workers Suspend Strike by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
Afrok:
Industrial training students in NAFDAC be like " thank God, how can my 27k just go like that cheesy.
Right on point cheesy cheesy.. My friends were already regretting, and cursing...
Re: NAFDAC Workers Suspend Strike by holatin(m): 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
maybe the leader has been bribed
Re: NAFDAC Workers Suspend Strike by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
The D.P.O mr udofia has converted kwale police station into business centre.
There is no curfew in kwale yet he raids motocycle at wil and if u go to release your machine u wil be ask to pay =N=10000 but if u refuse u wil be framed and sent to awaiting trial as a cultist.
My friends please help me spread this news to save kwale people from this wicked act.
Innocent families are suffering under this wicked and cruel DPO who derive joy in framing people.
There is a high impunity going on in Delta state police command asaba with conection wit mr udofia DPO kwale delta state.
The arm ruber in kwale is the police people.
If you oppose their evil ways the DPO wil use d name of IG through the CP to arrest you and then kill you on the way.
On the 23rd/11/14 a notable man who oppose their evil ways was almost assasinated by eight police officer in his room witout his family notice because the man wrote petition against the DPO Mr udofia but by Gods grace the family showed up and the man escape death and in turn they beat up the wife and arested d children and they spent 2days in the police custody.
Felow Nigeria please help Kwale people they are suffering from the hand of mr udofia DPO.
The same DPO prevented kwale people from voting because he was bribe wit 10 milion naira.
I want the DPO and every police man working in kwale division to be tried and dis mis from the police force because they are not worthy to serve as Nigerian police.
Mr udofia has turn kwale to slave.
He must be dismis.
Re: NAFDAC Workers Suspend Strike by Afrok(m): 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Right on point cheesy cheesy.. My friends were already regretting, and cursing...
same here... Some of them ran to school to beg for space for the main time while they continue to pray for their 27k cheesy.
Re: NAFDAC Workers Suspend Strike by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
Afrok:
same here... Some of them ran to school to beg for space for the main time while they continue to pray for their 27k cheesy.
Lolz... I can imagine... I'm so happy for them..

@school, UNIPORT?
Re: NAFDAC Workers Suspend Strike by kepal99(m): 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
Re: NAFDAC Workers Suspend Strike by Afrok(m): 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Lolz... I can imagine... I'm so happy for them..

@school, UNIPORT?
Yeah! Unique student... how did U know? I guess my d.p background.
Re: NAFDAC Workers Suspend Strike by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
Afrok:
Yeah! Unique student... how did U know? I guess my d.p background.
cheesy cheesy... Nah.. I just took a wild guess.. When you talked about NAFDAC, and the '27k' ish, I knew you were a Unique Student...
Re: NAFDAC Workers Suspend Strike by Afrok(m): 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
cheesy cheesy... Nah.. I just took a wild guess.. When you talked about NAFDAC, and the '27k' ish, I knew you were a Unique Student...
hmmm... That wild guess could win U #10m in Who wants to be a millionaire shocked. Are U a unique student too?
Re: NAFDAC Workers Suspend Strike by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
Afrok:
hmmm... That wild guess could win U #10m in Who wants to be a millionaire shocked. Are U a unique student too?
cheesy cheesy.. #10m in my dreams... Unique Student? Lemme ask my mum tongue tongue
Re: NAFDAC Workers Suspend Strike by Afrok(m): 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
cheesy cheesy.. #10m in my dreams... Unique Student? Lemme ask my mum tongue tongue
shoo shocked... Please don't forget to ask her why U look uniquely beautiful, that makes it two unique questions about ur uniqueness cheesy.
Re: NAFDAC Workers Suspend Strike by Lawalemi(m): 7:32am On Nov 28, 2014
Since Akunyili left that agency, it has lost focus
Re: NAFDAC Workers Suspend Strike by Christmasdon(m): 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
Yes!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats Ur Take On The Aroma Of Dried & Stock-fish. / 50 Nigerian Food Ideas For Diabetics With A One-week-meal-plan [food Timetable] / Coca-cola Or Pepsi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.