Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body (50443 Views)

Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon / Celebrity Virgin Adokiye Now Has A Russian Billionaire Boyfriend [PHOTOS] / Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by Keypha(m): 10:36am On Nov 28, 2014
Even do she is a virgin as she claim, her virgin is not worthy, as she is exposing her body does not make any sense, if you are virgin let her be virgin for her self, stop disturbing people, even some of virgin girls don't even know how to satisfy a man in bed. I have UnCloth about 3 different virgin and I refuse to dis virgin them, so virgin don't moves me.

1 Like

Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by kwencypresh(f): 10:39am On Nov 28, 2014
DoTheNeedful:

under 25
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by onila(f): 10:40am On Nov 28, 2014
onila:
Keep representing my Naija classy b1tch!

we strong!
we proud!

keep representing us Nigerian virgins worldwide

we got yr back

teamvirgin
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by NwaJesusteete(m): 10:43am On Nov 28, 2014
Thank gods ur r one, if not God would v dealt wit u mercilesly,
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by Davd52(m): 10:48am On Nov 28, 2014
Repent frm bikini grin an leginz o der iz GOD ooo chaiii na only her waka come grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by NwaJesusteete(m): 10:51am On Nov 28, 2014
Mprex:
Great bodykiss
virginangry
she is one i am very sure
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by NwaJesusteete(m): 10:57am On Nov 28, 2014
lalasticlala:
Fast-rising singer, Adokiye Kyrian, has shown to the world how adorable her body figure could be. She recently displayed her ‘sexy’ body to the world to see.

Not only that, the singer urged Nigerians, especially ladies, to embrace swimming at least once in a week.

“Stay fit always. Good health is wealth. Cultivate the habit of swimming once in a week at least. Don't cheat your bones and body. Treat it right,” she said.

It would be recalled that in June 2014, Adokiye was in the news when she offered her woman’s pride, her virginity to Boko Haram for the release of over 200 secondary school girls kidnapped in April 2014 by members of Boko Haram sect. She was highly criticised for her offer. Some claimed she was using the girls’ abduction for publicity stunt.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/30230/19/rising-star-adokiye-shows-off-sexy-bikini-body.html
oh! My good God @op i know dis lady yes she is one and i can prove it.
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by Jonnymaxx86(m): 10:59am On Nov 28, 2014
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by emmyjj88: 11:06am On Nov 28, 2014
lalasticlala:
Fast-rising singer, Adokiye Kyrian, has shown to the world how adorable her body figure could be. She recently displayed her ‘sexy’ body to the world to see.

Not only that, the singer urged Nigerians, especially ladies, to embrace swimming at least once in a week.

“Stay fit always. Good health is wealth. Cultivate the habit of swimming once in a week at least. Don't cheat your bones and body. Treat it right,” she said.

It would be recalled that in June 2014, Adokiye was in the news when she offered her woman’s pride, her virginity to Boko Haram for the release of over 200 secondary school girls kidnapped in April 2014 by members of Boko Haram sect. She was highly criticised for her offer. Some claimed she was using the girls’ abduction for publicity stunt.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/30230/19/rising-star-adokiye-shows-off-sexy-bikini-body.html
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by Elypsis(m): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2014
The rate @ whch mods break my hrt these days is so shockn.Hw can dis crap make fp? Virgin or no virgin,hw dis 1 take affect my blood pressure nw?....#pukes#
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by iscom(m): 11:22am On Nov 28, 2014
I have seen her pants. She is no longer a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by solomoney78(m): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2014
Pictures of her hymen or ahdonblivit.
i second the motion

1 Like

Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by kinggenesis(m): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2014
If this lady is a virgin, then my GRANDMA is also a virgin

#Yeye_dey_smell

1 Like

Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by seangy4konji: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2014
Make my prick no work again if she virgin. Abi she deh mad?

Olonshos claiming virgin since 200 ad to d Mugus.

If I hear va?i go shook prickk inside dat ur gin mouth.
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by babeflenz(f): 11:27am On Nov 28, 2014
Wow. . . . . ɪ̣̝̇ believe she is A̶̲̥̅̊ virgin because M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ great grand mother is A̶̲̥̅̊ virgin too
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by Jetjacky(m): 11:27am On Nov 28, 2014
Lordabas:

It is easier to believe that an aeroplane can pass through the eye of a needle than to believe this girl is a virgin grin
same here, I mean just looking at her alone speaks wild, buT d truth is we can never know

1 Like

Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by DoTheNeedful: 11:50am On Nov 28, 2014
kwencypresh:

ok o. you look young....sofry, sofry o and play safe tongue wink
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by arsetalks(m): 11:58am On Nov 28, 2014
She is possible to be a virgin. Let's not judge her. It could be that in her village, less than 100 f*cks qualifies you to be a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by frankyfyne(m): 11:59am On Nov 28, 2014
you seriously call this body adorable ? undecided
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
LesbianBoy:

I never knew MUGUS like you still exist o! shocked A girl says she is a virgin and you believe her just like that!

And what? Are you going to confirm from Ifa? Nonsense! what's there in keeping virginity. screaming as if it's an impossible thing to do. Na ur type woman dey quick deceive sef. mcheww
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by frankyfyne(m): 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
meaning say she de qualified for immaculate conception? i die na
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by kwencypresh(f): 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
DoTheNeedful:

ok o. you look young....sofry, sofry o and play safe tongue wink

No probs
Playing safe is my midle name
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by DoTheNeedful: 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
kwencypresh:

No probs
Playing safe is my midle name

hmmm...something tells me you must be an interesting chic kiss. Right or wrong?
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by kwencypresh(f): 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
DoTheNeedful:

hmmm...something tells me you must be an interesting chic kiss. Right or wrong?

Left oop sori right
M vry interesting
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by christopher123(m): 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
I AM ALSO A VIRGIN, WITH THAT ARSEE LIKE THAT AND MAYBE HER TOTO WILL BE LIKE THAT, VIRGINS HAVE SHAME BUT THIS ONE HAS SOLD HER SHAME IN IDUMOTA AND NOW SHE IS WEARING PANTIES IN PUBLIC

I NEED TO SEE HER PROOF OF VIRGINITY......

ALL I NEED IS A NATIVE EGG AND HER WELL OPENED HMMMMMMM OK NA

1 Like

Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by DoTheNeedful: 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
kwencypresh:

Left oop sori right
M vry interesting
kk. do u reply PM?
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by ghost1718(m): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
i no believe until i see that hole myself grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by kwencypresh(f): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
DoTheNeedful:

kk. do u reply PM?
Yea bt nt always
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by jbaby265(f): 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
[b][/b] this nollywood movie don they too much

mtchwwww
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
kilokeys:
virgin in the body.. w.hore. in d mind.

hymen is nothing, sanity is everything
Word.
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by feeloscar(m): 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
who is she cos we dat ar resident in China do nt knw her nd women her age ar grandmothers who ar termd vargins cos of their tightness...
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by DoTheNeedful: 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
kwencypresh:

Yea bt nt always
check your pm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply / Juliet Ibrahim At 17, Won A Beauty Pageant (Throwback Photo) / Revealed! Lagbaja's Face - Lagbaja Unmasked! (see pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.