Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body (50448 Views)

Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon / Celebrity Virgin Adokiye Now Has A Russian Billionaire Boyfriend [PHOTOS] / Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
Dats a lady's shoe am seenin. Nw i understand d kind of virgin she is...ladies f.uckin themselves since 1859.

1 Like

Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by Mprex(f): 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
NwaJesusteete:
she is one i am very sure
nwaJesus, have you seen her hymen before? lipsrsealed
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by Tunagee(m): 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
lalasticlala:
Fast-rising singer, Adokiye Kyrian, has shown to the world how adorable her body figure could be. She recently displayed her ‘sexy’ body to the world to see.

Not only that, the singer urged Nigerians, especially ladies, to embrace swimming at least once in a week.

“Stay fit always. Good health is wealth. Cultivate the habit of swimming once in a week at least. Don't cheat your bones and body. Treat it right,” she said.

It would be recalled that in June 2014, Adokiye was in the news when she offered her woman’s pride, her virginity to Boko Haram for the release of over 200 secondary school girls kidnapped in April 2014 by members of Boko Haram sect. She was highly criticised for her offer. Some claimed she was using the girls’ abduction for publicity stunt.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/30230/19/rising-star-adokiye-shows-off-sexy-bikini-body.html

uh uh uh!!!aaaahhhhhhh!!!cuuuuuuuuuummmmm!!!
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by kwencypresh(f): 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
DoTheNeedful:

check your pm
I ll but dat will be later wen i get home
I cnt check my email wit my fone

1 Like

Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by Emmanuel247(m): 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
21st century virgins
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by billyG(m): 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
Somebody must be insane 4 calling an Express Road an unpenetratable forest.
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by DoTheNeedful: 1:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
kwencypresh:

I ll but dat will be later wen i get home
I cnt check my email wit my fone
kk. am even having problem sending it directly from here. let me have your email or fbk id
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by kwencypresh(f): 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
DoTheNeedful:

kk. am even having problem sending it directly from here. let me have your email or fbk id
Precious owabor-my fb id
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by Emmalot121(m): 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
zleemshaddy:
angry so she claims she's a virgin undecided

angry WELL IT's none of my Bisness

MODIFIED:
hehehehehe cheesy Ftc again dis week , signs of greater things ahead.

Well dis shoutout goes out to Nairaland grin , etisalat 4 providing me with unlimited data plan cool ..

#shoki tins
Pls, is there unlimited data plan on android, how much is it, how can I get it.
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by Erotex(m): 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
All my families are virgin
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by singletee(m): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
May be she wanted to say "she's a virgin atlantic fan or customer" all dis social media pple una no dey wait make person finish statement
Adokiye abi wetin b ur name ..no mind jawe...
So u want make we no say u de swim...oya na we don no ...so wat nexT

1 Like

Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
Emmalot121:
Pls, is there unlimited data plan on android, how much is it, how can I get it.
tongue 3k android suscription bt it aint unlimited tho
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by adconline(m): 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
Fatty cells and stretch marks...
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by Emmalot121(m): 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
No wonder muhammad said women lack self control and Aristotle said women are devoid of shame. Only a woman can be nùde and still feel sexy.
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by donodion(m): 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
lalasticlala:
Fast-rising singer, Adokiye Kyrian, has shown to the world how adorable her body figure could be. She recently displayed her ‘sexy’ body to the world to see.

Not only that, the singer urged Nigerians, especially ladies, to embrace swimming at least once in a week.

“Stay fit always. Good health is wealth. Cultivate the habit of swimming once in a week at least. Don't cheat your bones and body. Treat it right,” she said.

It would be recalled that in June 2014, Adokiye was in the news when she offered her woman’s pride, her virginity to Boko Haram for the release of over 200 secondary school girls kidnapped in April 2014 by members of Boko Haram sect. She was highly criticised for her offer. Some claimed she was using the girls’ abduction for publicity stunt.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/30230/19/rising-star-adokiye-shows-off-sexy-bikini-body.html

Abeg make una free d babe jor.

Shes mwaaaaah......op....give her my email. grin

Naija babes..if you got it flaunt it. No send anybody.

See how any views less than 1 day. grin grin
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by jpipe2000(m): 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
my mum is a virgin too
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by Sunnybabe(m): 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
HUmmm.

VIRGIN KEEEE
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
Virgin my foot

1 Like

Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by PHAYOL81: 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
Na virgin na aft'all we av so many types of virgin nowadays.d days is coming when an aged grandma will rightly claim a virgin havng stoppd s.ex after her menopause and dat tym dere wuld av bn a term 4 dat kinda virgin as well.so dont kinda blame her,blame d westerners dat com up wit evry new thng evryday 2 confusd us all.
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
If this lady claims she is a virgin,then my grandmother must be a virgin too lol.

SWEAT TOO MUCH?then we need to talk.
Sweatfree team.
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by KelvinGraphics(m): 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
Let guys who have bleeped her rise up against her virginity tag na..
Lyk nowadays, being an open virgin or wh.ore is a sin
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by Tnoni: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
this one no be dis girl body abeg. it doesnt correspond, even the face
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by keemtarn(m): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
In your wildest dreamz!!! tongue
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by Lancier(m): 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at InsuranceDirect2U in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment.

Our Services:
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Goods In Transit,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Personal Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc.

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services.

For inquiries, call LANCIER on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 32522912. You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com.

INSURE WITH US TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Insurance Services Guaranteed.
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by khk01: 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
undecidedNawa ooo..very soon Cossy go come out say she be virgin self.Maybe nah pple dey quote her wrong,she may be virgin from d back(ANUS)...Dat one no concern me sha
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by tweelove: 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
my grand mum na virgin too...
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by PromiseJonah(m): 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
UP TILL NOW I CAN'T STILL REMEMBER HER NAME so don't force people to identify you. [/p] better still u can become another [/p]
maheeda
promise_jonah:
Great bodykiss
virginangry
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
LesbianBoy:

I never knew MUGUS like you still exist o! shocked A girl says she is a virgin and you believe her just like that!
N y shuld u doubt.....u haven't seen sexually active virgins b4?.....look at her sayinin she's a virgin cos no guy has inserted his dick in her...if its so untrue n she's so outspoken abt it, d guys dat u assume hav sexed her wuld want to silence her in a way
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by NwaJesusteete(m): 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
Mprex:

nwaJesus, have you seen her hymen before? lipsrsealed
mprex;; an inteligent question dat demands an inteligent reply; offcourse yes i did.
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by Eniburumo(m): 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
HugeCock:
Virgin atlantic
do you live in oru image
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by Toosure70: 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
I can swear with PDP my grandmothers are virgins
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body by Toosure70: 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
I can swear with otuke my grandmothers are virgins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK / Juliet Ibrahim At 17, Won A Beauty Pageant (Throwback Photo) / Revealed! Lagbaja's Face - Lagbaja Unmasked! (see pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.