Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Please I Want To Know How Deep The Pools In Four Points Hotel And Eko Hotel Are. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Want To Know How Deep The Pools In Four Points Hotel And Eko Hotel Are. (2501 Views)

Eko Atlantic City (updates) / Photos From The Range Rover Accident At Eko Bridge,lagos / Akpabio Builds Four Points Sheraton In Akwa Ibom (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Want To Know How Deep The Pools In Four Points Hotel And Eko Hotel Are. by uviejoe: 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
By that, i mean the maximum depth at the deep end. I'm looking for a new pool to go to. The one i swim at is 12foot at the deep end and im looking for one just as deep or deeper. These are the best two candidates ive seen and i want to know if they qualify
Re: Please I Want To Know How Deep The Pools In Four Points Hotel And Eko Hotel Are. by kelvine(m): 11:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
Lagos airport hotel in Ikeja has the deepest pool ever(my observation). I don't know the dimension precisely but I am sure the deepest end is 25 feet. If I am to guess I will say it is about 25 meters in length from 4 feet all the way to 25 feet.

1 Like

Re: Please I Want To Know How Deep The Pools In Four Points Hotel And Eko Hotel Are. by uviejoe: 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
I actually went to airport hotel today before reading your reply. The pool was deep but it was dirty and below standard. Today was my first time there and i wont be returning
Re: Please I Want To Know How Deep The Pools In Four Points Hotel And Eko Hotel Are. by kelvine(m): 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
Alright,please update when you find a pool that big with better environment and standard. Swimming is my best pastime.
Re: Please I Want To Know How Deep The Pools In Four Points Hotel And Eko Hotel Are. by kolaalax: 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
The airport hotel is 25 feet. I went there in December 2019. it has been revamped, so it is very clean, well maintained and beautiful. It was a surreal experience. 2k entry fee, I didn't have or look for alcohol that day, but water and soft drinks were cheap. chicken suya was to die for.

(1) (Reply)

Which Can I Go With 450k Germany Or Dubai / Where Can I Renew My Passport Within 2weeks / Nigerians Abroad And Their Lavish Show-off Lifestyle,why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.