Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Peptic Ulcer Disease!!! Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Peptic Ulcer Disease!!! Help (1037 Views)

Is This A Disease? Help! / Pure Moringa Juice Can Cure Peptic Ulcer / Hrf Health Angle: "Will Drinking Milk Help Cure Your Peptic Ulcer Disease?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peptic Ulcer Disease!!! Help by jayuuk: 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
I never knew what ulcer really is until i was diagnosed with one last 3 months,life has never been da same,i have lumpy feeling on my throat on trying to swallow ordinary saliva, the life threatening discomfort runs from the throat down the oesophagus, and God knows whats happening inside my body,i went for scan,the doctor said all is well but he is querying ulcer,i was initially given parriet, amoxil,Clarithromycin,i was relieved and after a while i went back to square one.now am on ulcer kit, seem to work initially but the pains crept back,i cant say i dont eat,i do always.i have been booked for endoscopy this saturday,Please great minds kind assist with your experiences and how u conqueted it,i feel as if i will die,the discomfort is terrible.
Re: Peptic Ulcer Disease!!! Help by Smhart1(f): 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
Try omeprazole or pebloc it sure works for ulcer. I am an ulcer patient too abd for the ulcer kit, ulcer kit is for ulcers that are being affected by the helicobacter pylori bacteria and you shouldn't use it not until you have done the test and it's positive. sorry dear I sure know how you feel
Re: Peptic Ulcer Disease!!! Help by MrPresident1: 9:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
jayuuk:
I never knew what ulcer really is until i was diagnosed with one last 3 months,life has never been da same,i have lumpy feeling on my throat on trying to swallow ordinary saliva, the life threatening discomfort runs from the throat down the oesophagus, and God knows whats happening inside my body,i went for scan,the doctor said all is well but he is querying ulcer,i was initially given parriet, amoxil,Clarithromycin,i was relieved and after a while i went back to square one.now am on ulcer kit, seem to work initially but the pains crept back,i cant say i dont eat,i do always.i have been booked for endoscopy this saturday,Please great minds kind assist with your experiences and how u conqueted it,i feel as if i will die,the discomfort is terrible.

Begin dey chop well well. Stop skipping meals.
Re: Peptic Ulcer Disease!!! Help by Lagusta(m): 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sorry about your ailment....

PUD is not just a disease you can easily cure like malaria... You need powerful drugs and strict diet!!!

Like someone said, omeprazole is used, and its combined with other drugs, including your clarithromycin, but you'd get the proper dosages from your doctor...

Any doctor can prescribe the drugs, but the endoscopy is done only by an experienced gastroenterologist (doctor that specialized in diseases affecting the alimentary canal)

as a doctor, i would help you list out foods you must try and avoid: spicy foods, fizzy drinks, acidic fruits e.g lime...

Drink lots of water, milk (avoid yoghurt) eat more of bland foods with little pepper or spices...

Hope this helps
Re: Peptic Ulcer Disease!!! Help by dunhill27: 6:09am On Nov 28, 2014
jayuuk:
for not allowing the ulcer recurring again, I suggest u treat it the natural way. Supercider contain kelp that helps in digestion, helps in treating ulcer, and also reduce belle fat. I assure u that ur problem will be over after use. For more info, www.swissgardedistributorph..com or whatsapp 08136478517
Re: Peptic Ulcer Disease!!! Help by evanscheck(m): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2014
Follow ur drug regimen and ur diet plan.. ask for one if the doctor does nt remember to give u...

(1) (Reply)

How's The Cold In Your Area And How Best Are You Dealing With it? / Girls Please Be Careful Nowadays. (ROHHYPNOL) / Why Does Eating Rice Do This To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.