Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,611 members, 7,955,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

Chai!!! Actrss Mercy Aigbe Gentry’s Hubby Beaten To A Pulp - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chai!!! Actrss Mercy Aigbe Gentry’s Hubby Beaten To A Pulp (3423 Views)

Mercy Aigbe & Hubby Stepout In Style (photos) / Mercy Aigbe Gentry, Hubby And Son Spotted At The Beach (photos) / Mercy Aigbe-gentry & Laide Bakare Looking Stunning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chai!!! Actrss Mercy Aigbe Gentry’s Hubby Beaten To A Pulp by Joshkid(m): 5:14am On Nov 28, 2014
Actress mercy Aigbe-Gentry’ s Hubby Lanre was given the
beating of his life yesterday
November 26,2014 at his hotel
premises in Ikeja. According to
insider gist,the guy who beat him
up is Gov. Mimiko’s SA named Bashorun Akinloye Akinboni .
It is whispered that Bashorun paid Lanre Gentry rent but he
turned around and rented out
same house to gospel artiste Atorise.
When Bashorun Akinloye Akinboni went to his hotel last night and coincidentally met Atorise there ,an argument ensued and Bashorun Akinloye Akinboni lost his temper and pounced on Larry Gent beating
him to a Pulp.
When the beating got too much
and blood was gushing from all
his body,Atorise took to his heels,leaving the venue in one
piece.
As you read this,he has bandage
on his legs, arms and places eyes
cannot see when one is clothed.
Amebos swear that Popular
Yoruba presenter, Segun Adisa of Labeorun fame was also there
live and witnessed the beating…
However,it is possible he might
not want to be associated with
this kind of news when it breaks.
when call was put through to
Bashorun’s Gsm number to find
out why he beat up Lanre and he said
‘‘Lanre is in the habit of duping people and had no right to take his money and give someone else the house.he has been doing this to several people and needs to be stopped”
It is alleged that Mercy’s Hubby is in debt and under pressure to
provide money for the five star
beauty shop his wife is about to
launch next week.
Re: Chai!!! Actrss Mercy Aigbe Gentry’s Hubby Beaten To A Pulp by White007(m): 5:20am On Nov 28, 2014
undecided
Re: Chai!!! Actrss Mercy Aigbe Gentry’s Hubby Beaten To A Pulp by bigtt76(f): 6:23am On Nov 28, 2014
Issorite grin All this so-called celebrity craze to open beauty stores or boutiques on Fola Osibo in Lekki Phase One don too much sef grin

1 Like

Re: Chai!!! Actrss Mercy Aigbe Gentry’s Hubby Beaten To A Pulp by Joshkid(m): 6:38am On Nov 28, 2014
bigtt76:
Issorite grin All this so-called celebrity craze to open beauty stores or boutiques on Fola Osibo in Lekki Phase One don too much sef grin
Lols, abi oo
Re: Chai!!! Actrss Mercy Aigbe Gentry’s Hubby Beaten To A Pulp by ROZZAYY(f): 7:04am On Nov 28, 2014
Source eeeeeH
Re: Chai!!! Actrss Mercy Aigbe Gentry’s Hubby Beaten To A Pulp by axortedbabe(f): 10:04am On Nov 28, 2014
Mtchew..i no even knw them..
Re: Chai!!! Actrss Mercy Aigbe Gentry’s Hubby Beaten To A Pulp by MisterLongman(m): 10:23am On Nov 28, 2014
[size=16pt]Who cares undecided[/size]
Re: Chai!!! Actrss Mercy Aigbe Gentry’s Hubby Beaten To A Pulp by Kunleskey(m): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2014
Source and the pix of her receiving beating of life or i donbilivit
Re: Chai!!! Actrss Mercy Aigbe Gentry’s Hubby Beaten To A Pulp by hatux: 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
Who cares Btw' pictures or it never happened! Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Chai!!! Actrss Mercy Aigbe Gentry’s Hubby Beaten To A Pulp by Airforce1(m): 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sorry o Mr gentry undecided grin
Re: Chai!!! Actrss Mercy Aigbe Gentry’s Hubby Beaten To A Pulp by dew1: 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
Kunleskey:
Re: Chai!!! Actrss Mercy Aigbe Gentry’s Hubby Beaten To A Pulp by dew1: 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
Kunleskey:
You don't know how to read!!!
#NoOffence
Re: Chai!!! Actrss Mercy Aigbe Gentry’s Hubby Beaten To A Pulp by Joshkid(m): 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
dew1:

#NoOffence
I wonder ooh!

2 Likes

Re: Chai!!! Actrss Mercy Aigbe Gentry’s Hubby Beaten To A Pulp by Kunleskey(m): 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
dew1:

#NoOffence
i forgot to wear my eye glasses b4 i read am humanbeans.
Re: Chai!!! Actrss Mercy Aigbe Gentry’s Hubby Beaten To A Pulp by AKMoney1(m): 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
This story no sweet reach without sauce abeg. grin

1 Like

Re: Chai!!! Actrss Mercy Aigbe Gentry’s Hubby Beaten To A Pulp by Marlicque: 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
Pinksures or i adonbilivit angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

A Peek Inside Timaya’s New House | Photos / Obama And His Pretty Daughter Broke Thr Internet With This Photos / Pr!vate Photos Of Female Nigerian Banker Who Uses Her B0dy To Satisfy Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.