Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Pr!vate Photos Of Female Nigerian Banker Who Uses Her B0dy To Satisfy Customers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pr!vate Photos Of Female Nigerian Banker Who Uses Her B0dy To Satisfy Customers (3405 Views)

#bbnaija2018: Watch As Alex Shows Off Her Pr*vate Part Whilst Wearing Her P@nt / Pr!vate Photos Of Female Nigerian Banker Who Uses Her B0dy To Satisfy Customers / Pr!vate Photos Of F3male Nigerian Banker Who Uses Her B0dy To Satisfy Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pr!vate Photos Of Female Nigerian Banker Who Uses Her B0dy To Satisfy Customers by sidetalk: 5:11am On Aug 24, 2016
Yoruba Lady
When will ladies learn to desist from this attitude? Let me sound this as warning, 'Any man that requests to either take private photos of you or asks you to send your private photos has no regards and respect for you'.
This young female banker who needs to meet her target at all cost innocently sent her private photos to one of her prospective customers and along the line, things went bad between them and the guy released those photos online.
For the security of the under aged blog users, see the photos cl!ck the l!nk below to see the ph0tos !8+

Source: http://celebrityvoic..com.ng/2016/08/omg-prvate-photos-of-female-nigerian.html
Re: Pr!vate Photos Of Female Nigerian Banker Who Uses Her B0dy To Satisfy Customers by Wizzyblack3(m): 5:45am On Aug 24, 2016
This Op is insane.
How do you make a post like this.. You should thank God am not one of the mods here.

1 Like

Re: Pr!vate Photos Of Female Nigerian Banker Who Uses Her B0dy To Satisfy Customers by jidxin(m): 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
sidetalk:
Yoruba Lady
When will ladies learn to desist from this attitude? Let me sound this as warning, 'Any man that requests to either take private photos of you or asks you to send your private photos has no regards and respect for you'.
This young female banker who needs to meet her target at all cost innocently sent her private photos to one of her prospective customers and along the line, things went bad between them and the guy released those photos online.
For the security of the under aged blog users, see the photos cl!ck the l!nk below to see the ph0tos !8+

Source: http://celebrityvoic..com.ng/2016/08/omg-prvate-photos-of-female-nigerian.html
i tink dz guy is deluded. you re notin but a kid. all u seek 4 is fp. must we engage in tribal e-war?
Re: Pr!vate Photos Of Female Nigerian Banker Who Uses Her B0dy To Satisfy Customers by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
Op is jst mentally unbalanced.

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: Photos of Jackye With Okorocha, Aregbesola, Akeredolu, Amosun / Footballer Penuchi1 Spotted With Dolly Pizzle, And Sport Mates / I Won't Cook And Wash My Future Husband's Clothes - Actress Jemima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.