Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

My Visit To HEAVEN - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Visit To HEAVEN (1327 Views)

Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Visit To HEAVEN by ebenice(m): 7:48am On Nov 28, 2014
My visit to Heaven (Tuesday, November 25, 2014) LONG BUT WORTH READING
Last night, I was just with my wife, talking, dancing, just having a good time, suddenly I heard the HOLY SPIRIT telling me we must pray ... I knew HE meant after we finished everything we had to do we should pray, I knew it will be anointed prayer, I just heard him clearly in my spirit, We later prayed in tongues, the prayer was powerful and effectual, I began to sense the presence of angels at the four corners of the room, I could not stop praying, it was thrilling and fulfilling… It was indeed powerful. I felt that something great will happen! Though I did not know exactly what it was... Then during the night I was taken into the heavenly realms, I was suspended in the air, I saw clouds, but unusual clouds, they were not bright as I expected, behind them stood the throne of GOD, It was very High as a Mountain...I could see flashes of light, dazzling light, brilliant colours, It was like a half eclipse, you could see light shining from the other sides, but could not light up the clouds in front of it.. Very fascinating scene….
I had JESUS speak to me about 4 major things, First HE said, As believers we must renew our minds by the word of GOD, We must change our way of thinking by daily reading of GOD’s word and meditating on it. The LORD said, “My people must read My Word , They must know what My Word says and they must live it” Romans:12:2: “And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of GOD.”HE said, “You must be spiritually and heavenly minded, You must set your mind on heavenly things”. Colossians:3:1:“If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of GOD. 2: Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.”.. Rom:8:6: “For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.”
Then HE talked about how parents allow their children to read books & watch Television filled with violence, super human characters etc, HE said this allows the devil to infiltrate the children’s minds & lives at an early age. As HE was speaking: I could see a mini vision, books, materials, videos, with different titles, colours, demonic beings on them, HE said this will have negative impact on the lives of the children when they become adults., the LORD said it clearly, “I do not want Children to read such demonic books nor watch Television filled with violence”. Parents must take heed, they have lot to answer to GOD as to what books they bought their children to read and allowed to watch on TV.. PLEASE... Allow your children to watch GODly and Christian TV and read books that are pure and edifying.., Proverb: 22:6: “Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” The 4th Thing that HE mentioned and highly emphasised on, HE said when we talk about HIM, sharing GOD’s word, we must not combine the conversation with talking of any earthly thing, HE said, When we talk about HIM, it must be strictly be about HIM.. HE said You rather talk about the things of this earth only than trying to combine talking about the LORD with talking of earthly things… The LORD emphasised that, the Time we dedicate to talking about HIM must be only be about HIM, HE said, “When you are talking about ME and My Word, don’t talk about anything else.” This is what I understood by revelation… There are times or situations, where as we share the gospel with unbelievers or fellowshipping with believers, talking about the things of GOD, that we tend to be distracted, all of a sudden, someone brings another conversation, topic ..sports, movies, news etc though we haven’t finished talking about the LORD and when the HOLY SPIRIT was about to give us a revelation, people who aren’t very spiritually usually like to do this, they jump from one conversation to the other, they usually don’t spend more or enough time talking over the things of GOD..this usually grieves the HOLY SPIRIT…I was astonished, the LORD said “You can’t serve ME and the world at the same time, You can’t take sides with ME and the world, You can’t love ME and world values”. 1John:2:15: Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.16: For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.:17: And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of GOD abideth for ever.”
Then HE gave me revelation , That the serpent of brass that Moses lifted up in the wilderness, as the Israelites who were bitten by serpents looked at it, they were healed, the LORD told me that was a fore shadow of the Cross, When HE is lifted up, Everyone who looks to HIM, will be saved and healed. John: 3:14:” And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: 15: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life”.
Then He explained to me about the gloomy clouds I saw in front of the throne, light shining from behind, HE spoke with me, HE explained that In the Book of Exodus and Deutronomy, the presence of FATHER GOD dwelt in dark cloud…then HE said other things that I can’t write now!! Exodus: 19:9: “And the LORD said unto Moses, Lo, I come unto thee in a thick cloud, that the people may hear when I speak with thee, and believe thee forever. And Moses told the words of the people unto the LORD.” Deuteronomy: 4:11:” And ye came near and stood under the mountain; and the mountain burned with fire unto the midst of heaven, with darkness, clouds, and thick darkness.”Deuteronomy :5:22: “These words the LORD spake unto all your assembly in the mount out of the midst of the fire, of the cloud, and of the thick darkness, with a great voice: and he added no more. And he wrote them in two tables of stone, and delivered them unto me.”...
At 6:30 am my wife had left for work, as I was laying in bed, I felt my spirit began to pull, a sensation to leave my body began to surface... heard this sound like wind blowing...I had an out of body experience...I flew right through the top of the house, as I went out, I saw my neighbourhood, crystal clear...when I looked up the skies, i saw stars in space.. I was flying perpendicular to the ground, I remember watching a star shining…saying to myself... “Wow, this is real…” then I saw a ball of light, like whirlwind... it was like shining red particles, moving in a stormy way, It was following me, so beautiful...I began to pray:”Father, Please let me see angels, LORD I know you always hear me when I pray, Thank for the answer in JESUS’s name”.. He did not answer right away, meaning I did not see any angel appear right then. I just floated and moving in the neighbourhood, then went to my house, I had adventure, when I got to the house, just about to enter my body, The LORD asked me, “and how was the journey?”... I said,” it was awesome...”
At 7:00am... I had a very powerful experience, I saw a vision, I was walking on this place, like mall or shopping centre, full of people, there was a fight that broke out, as the men of that place were fighting, someone took a long sharp object, threw against another person,.. The person missed; instead the object went and stabbed one of the little girls. On her left side, near the hip. She fell down, bleeding as well... many people gathered around her, I came there... people were asking her to breathe, she couldn’t... many people were troubled when they saw her lifeless….. I remembered how JESUS chased people from room... before he raised Jairus‘s daughter.. I wondered if this people will really give me space to pray, I came and asked people to make space… indeed they did... I knelt down and prayed, I began to weep, tears streaming down my face, it touched me in my spirit, This was my prayer: “Precious FATHER, PLEASE, save this little girl, give back her life... let her be resurrected in the name of JESUS Christ”… all of a sudden, a supernatural light began to appear in my surrounding, like golden mist rising out of the ground, it was intensifying, gleams of light, near me, around…the light was getting into my eyes, I said “angels, angels”.. I fell backward to the ground, knocked down by GOD’s power...Instantly I was transported to space; I saw the round planet, our earth, so clear from space...
There was Heaven above, then earth beneath… region of space between, the space looked like a brilliant sunrise, with bright colours, predominately golden… so beautiful... Then I saw millions of angels flying between earth and heaven...different types of angels, I saw angels in white, clad about with white garments, long golden hair, beautiful faces, Some had two white wings, some two golden wings, large and stunning wings, some had no wings, beautiful & marvelous beings, Then I saw angels in gold, golden robes, then angels of other colors, beautiful shades of colors, Some angels were size of average human, some very large, mascular.. There were many music angels, there were angels from other departments as well. It was so nice to see all this, I said “wow... “I couldn’t take my eyes off them,multitude of angels flying at once, I was watching all of them.., I heard GOD’s voice say “There are many varieties of angels” Then a PAUSE!!, Indeed there were, these were angels of all ranks, classes and kinds…the voice continued and said “Some of angels wear white robes”…John: 20:12: “And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of JESUS had lain.” The LORD said, “Angels dwell in the city of GOD, the New Jerusalem, That is where they come from”.., I saw angels flying in midst of musical notes, It was like I was able to not only to hear music but see it as well... incredible music all over the heavenly kingdom, that was very thrilling, you can see golden musical notes, as music plays, you can hear it and see it.. Angels fly in that music...whole kingdom of heaven seemed to be networked with this beautiful music that seem to come from everywhere... the music was pure, angelic, blissful, melodious, harmonious voices, fined tuned instruments, blending perfectly well, refreshing the soul, So Sweet..It is like one becomes one with the music, he can fly in it, experience it in every way…. You can see all this notes moving in harmony in the golden skies of heaven... I dont know how else to describe it... I saw instruments of all types, resembling, pianos, drums, cymbals, trumpets and others I don’t know... My spiritual eyes went right, into the city of GOD, the New Jerusalem, The four Square City... The city was huge and colossal in size, I saw it had really high walls, these walls were shining… transparent... clear... with its amazing large gates... pearly gates... Splendid.
I saw the streets of gold, everywhere… transparent gold, clear as glass…looked smooth. I saw mansions, high raised buildings, structures, houses, these were made of gold, shining materials, some looked like they were cut out of light...the buildings stood upright, perfect, gorgeous, the whole city had different designs of dwelling places, what intrigued me, I saw what looked like six major castles, side by side, high,the whole castles were made of gold, Complex, they had doors, windows, sharp edges and corners, I could see the top of high raised buildings all over, the city was gorgeous and arrayed with glory of GOD, everything so pure, perfect.. aligned well... the skies were golden, there was like a golden sunrise... pure and peaceful atmosphere, I saw many stunning angels flying, they put on white and bright garments, I felt indescribable joy, peace... I tried to take it all in; there were so many things I can’t describe,
My spiritual eyes were able to look into the throne room of GOD, for the first time in my visits to Heaven, I had a detailed view of the Heavenly elders, and I saw the 24 Thrones and on them sat the 24 Elders... The throne seats were made of gold, beautifully made chairs, the elders themselves appeared to be beings of light, adorable beings, their garments were bright, they had on their heads crowns of gold, their faces, their hair, beards and body were luminescent, I was facing two elders on the west, I remember the silence in that room, it was so silent… they sat in a large cycle, round about the throne of GOD, there was crystal sea.. A transparent and shining sea of glass…so pure and very large...
Then I saw angels, these ones were so brilliant, they appeared to be made of light, magnificent beings, they stood in their proper positions, in the throne room I could see like misty light, then more solid edges of light... The throne room was full of glory, billows of smoke... so holy… the scene was spectacular...
After my experience, the LORD told me To preach more on the subject of Heaven and Hell, HE also told me to focus on my assignment, not to be distracted, to continue sharing my experiences with people, weather anyone believes or not! The true believers will believe, they will know these experiences are from HIM! John:10:27: “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me”. The LORD said:”Tell My People to repent absolutely and prepare for the RAPTURE; For I AM coming QUICKLY”
Revelation :22:20: He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
MARANATHA!!
I tried to the best of my ability to describe to you what the LORD JESUS showed me in my visit to Heaven!! Maranatha!!

By bro othusitse Mnusi from bostwana

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To HEAVEN by Fabdedon(m): 8:07am On Nov 28, 2014
Re: My Visit To HEAVEN by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 28, 2014
early symptoms of acute schizophrenia

1 Like

Re: My Visit To HEAVEN by husamaldin: 8:41am On Nov 28, 2014
I have to perform ablution after reading this grin
Re: My Visit To HEAVEN by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 28, 2014
Nothing wey person no go see for this Nairaland
Re: My Visit To HEAVEN by zyzxx(m): 8:53am On Nov 28, 2014
The day of our lord is near, let us prepare.
Re: My Visit To HEAVEN by ebenice(m): 11:55am On Nov 28, 2014
husamaldin:
I have to perform ablution after reading this grin
for what reason if may ask
Re: My Visit To HEAVEN by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
daydreaming and idleness at its best.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To HEAVEN by ebenice(m): 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
ifeness:
daydreaming and idleness at its best.
ifeness na when u go change
Re: My Visit To HEAVEN by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
ebenice:
ifeness na when u go change

change to what?
Re: My Visit To HEAVEN by ebenice(m): 1:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
ifeness:

change to what?
Repent and Acept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Master. And begin the change from there..so simple
Re: My Visit To HEAVEN by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
ebenice:
Repent and Acept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Master. And begin the change from there..so simple

Are you alright? I should become a voluntary slave? What is wrong with this guy?!

1 Like

Re: My Visit To HEAVEN by An2elect2(f): 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
Lol nawa o eh. Am a Christian but i don't believe this obvious lie.
Re: My Visit To HEAVEN by Busybody2(f): 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
I am a believer.

Thank you God, thank you Jesus.
Re: My Visit To HEAVEN by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
ebenice:

why don't you repent and accept Allah as your master

1 Like

Re: My Visit To HEAVEN by haffaze777(m): 2:45am On Nov 29, 2014
when will u stop to spread religion by lie? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Visit To HEAVEN by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 29, 2014
haffaze777:
when will u stop to spread religion by lie? undecided

lolz! that was how religions started, one deluded cave-man woke up one morning and started hallucinating, before you know it people had surrounded him, bringing food and cattle for him cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Visit To HEAVEN by Boss13: 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
DrJoe1:

lolz! that was how religions started, one deluded cave-man woke up one morning and started hallucinating, before you know it people had surrounded him, bringing food and cattle for him cheesy

you are one hell of a funny man but you are probably right

(1) (Reply)

Bible Scholars Found Ancient Confessions Proving Jesus Story Was Made Up / Does Going To Church Make You A Better Person ? / Senator Shehu Sani In A Church Service For Fund Raising (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.