Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Does Anyone Know Any Shipping Company In The UK? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Anyone Know Any Shipping Company In The UK? (1062 Views)

Any Shipping Agent To Pick Up My Payoneer Card? / If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers / Any Shipping/courier Company Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know Any Shipping Company In The UK? by iykbethany(m): 7:58am On Nov 28, 2014
Today being Black Friday, many UK shops and departmental stores are all doing massive sales. Asda, Currys PC World, Argos etc. Some of their bargains are irresistible. I want to buy couple of 60 inch Samsung Smart TV's, some CCTV cameras, laptops and few other items but i dont know how to send them to Nigeria from UK? I just left the UK couple of weeks ago this black Friday thingy didn't occur to me. Does anyone know any company that will send these items to Nigeria? Please I need this info urgently.
Re: Does Anyone Know Any Shipping Company In The UK? by Gboliwe: 8:08am On Nov 28, 2014
iykbethany:
Today being Black Friday, many UK shops and departmental stores are all doing massive sales. Asda, Currys PC World, Argos etc. Some of their bargains are irresistible. I want to buy couple of 60 inch Samsung Smart TV's, some CCTV cameras, laptops and few other items but i dont know how to send them to Nigeria from UK? I just left the UK couple of weeks ago this black Friday thingy didn't occur to me. Does anyone know any company that will send these items to Nigeria? Please I need this info urgently.

www.midasshipping.com. Highly recommended. You can talk to www.nairaland.com/r231

Remember to thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know Any Shipping Company In The UK? by iykbethany(m): 8:11am On Nov 28, 2014
Jesus, Argos website don crash sef, they are not letting new visitors in. This is crazy
Re: Does Anyone Know Any Shipping Company In The UK? by bigtt76(f): 8:17am On Nov 28, 2014
Hahaha ....na hin the likes of Konga and Jumia de form superstar locally grin na dem server go crash wen boys descend on them for shopping yakata

iykbethany:
Jesus, Argos website don crash sef, they are not letting new visitors in. This is crazy
Re: Does Anyone Know Any Shipping Company In The UK? by iykbethany(m): 8:23am On Nov 28, 2014
bigtt76:
Hahaha ....na hin the likes of Konga and Jumia de form superstar locally grin na dem server go crash wen boys descend on them for shopping yakata

Its getting crazier, even PC world website don crash too. I have been waiting for over 20 minutes now to get in.
Re: Does Anyone Know Any Shipping Company In The UK? by bigtt76(f): 8:38am On Nov 28, 2014
You nor go try de likes of Target, tigerdirect.com, Amazon, BestBuy and Walmart?

iykbethany:

Its getting crazier, even PC world website don crash too. I have been waiting for over 20 minutes now to get in.
Re: Does Anyone Know Any Shipping Company In The UK? by iykbethany(m): 8:47am On Nov 28, 2014
bigtt76:
You nor go try de likes of Target, tigerdirect.com, Amazon, BestBuy and Walmart?

Amazon offers the best deals but them nor gree ship certain items to Nigeria. I don finally enter both pc world and Argos websites
Re: Does Anyone Know Any Shipping Company In The UK? by SAPNET: 9:26am On Nov 28, 2014
We can ship your items to Nigeria from the UK. Please contact us for further details. You can find our contact details on our website.

www.sapnetsolutions.co.uk
Re: Does Anyone Know Any Shipping Company In The UK? by bigtt76(f): 10:05am On Nov 28, 2014
Amazon now ships electronics and the likes to Nigeria you can check their site not tried them though. I use both Midasshipping and Shoptomydoor ....both are good.

iykbethany:

Amazon offers the best deals but them nor gree ship certain items to Nigeria. I don finally enter both pc world and Argos websites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Anyone Know Any Shipping Company In The UK? by iykbethany(m): 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
bigtt76:
Amazon now ships electronics and the likes to Nigeria you can check their site not tried them though. I use both Midasshipping and Shoptomydoor ....both are good.

Ok thanks for the useful info

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Applications Now Open For The 100 Million Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program / Igbo Youths To Resist Takeover Of Trade Fair Complex / Chinese Businessman Loses $14 Billion In Half An Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.