Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book (45356 Views)

Ex Taraba State Governor, Danbaba Suntai's Daughter Releases Pre Wedding Photos / Yemi Alade , Julius Aghahowa Cover Muse Magazine Gold Issue / Biggie Smalls Daughter Releases 'NOTORIOUSS' Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by tomistelle(f): 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
wow wow wow!!!
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by SeverusSnape(m): 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
I'm impressed, She's beautiful.
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
englishmart:
She's 13 but taller than my 20year old girlfriend
cheesy
Celebrities' children looking more mature than their ages since the days of Noah

Datz why they get molested easily...see them looking like they be dating each other....
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by LORDI(m): 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
She look older than 13 jhoor,....who is she deceiving?
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by ALKARULEZ615(m): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
Bunsky:
These land is not for sale
these land? undecided
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by lastpage: 6:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
Aghaowa was a hard working footballer, in his days at the Super Eagles.
It is also obvious that his work ethics has filtered into his daughter and the "bond" between them is not difficult to spot.
Go-Girl, l wish you the best in life!

I hope all those "runs-girls" that populate Nairaland take a cue from this girl?
This is what you should be doing with your God-given gifts.... not waiting for a boy to buy you B.berry or bags! grin grin

Or planning to turn yourself into some unfulfilled "baby Momma" waiting for divorce settlement! shocked shocked wink

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Jaymima(f): 6:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
southniyikaye:
you damn pretty and tall,I like you..you mind if we talk sometime? 08188304969
...and you are...?
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Mcowubaba: 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
Jaymima:
29 years old father of a 13 years old daughter. Congrats beauty.
when did he tell u dat he is 29years.. Just be hapi 4 him..leave football age out of this...tanks..dnt reply..
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by redcliff: 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
kennygee:
She is pretty and looks Nerdy.

I am not surprised she is based abroad

A 13 year old writing a book with a Title like this shows she is receiving quality education.

She looks studious and happy, innocent, I'm sure she doesn't have an Instagram or twitter account.

I just have a lot of admiration for her.

Her Dad must be so proud, he must have had her at a young age.

So many have aborted young stars like these on a quack's table.

SMH in despair though...
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by tharty8(m): 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
Julius, pls let me marry ur daughter......by God sake grace?
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by IMMUNO1(m): 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
I just finished congratulating her and wishing her a HBD now. Then I inquired from her of whose picture she used on the cover, and guess what? She said it is the picture of LADY MORGANA of Merlin. She is her best friend.
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by buoye1(m): 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
Oboy how you take count?where ll u get "five"?na "fire" no b five
seangy4konji:
Only 5 out of 500,000 Nigerian 13 year old living in Nigeria can write a book.

Probably thinking of how to get a phone to start texting her school toasters or learnin how to spend all day on tweeter.
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
Jaymima:
Aghahowa is 34
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
This is really good. I hope she keeps up with the good work.

1 Like

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by wayodude(m): 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
Jaymima:

Cool down nau... His year of birth as widely publicised is1982 which implies he is 32 yrs of age.

Even though he was allegedly a member of the nigerian police force and played a couple of season for Insurance of Benin before being called up to the U-20 team for Nigeria 1999 WYC smiley

He's my guy anyday regardless!

1 Like

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by joinnow: 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
englishmart:
She's 13 but taller than my 20year old girlfriend
cheesy
Celebrities' children looking more mature than their ages since the days of Noah
first are you base in UK, most food is genetically modify which also genetically affect their growth.
have you ever wonder why eg Holland people are tall they consume to many modified food cheese from genetically modified cow.milk etc this definitely have impact on their growth.

1 Like

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Bendyke(m): 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
IMMUNO1:
I just finished congratulating her and wishing her a HBD now. Then I inquired from her of whose picture she used on the cover, and guess what? She said it is the picture of LADY MORGANA of Merlin. She is her best friend.
. Man hope u a nt lying. Moreover wia u de congratulate am... Dax wat i luv in a woman #brains#
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by walex2bad(m): 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
His child or his gal friend??
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Raychux23(m): 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ladies take a look at her
No fancy hair, no eye lashes, no heavy makeup but her beauty speaks in tones.
My observation, d more time u spend in making up n fixing artificial enhancers d lesser time u wil hv 2 beautify ur brain power
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by DonaldGenes(m): 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
holatin:
dat so sweet.
I hope she visit nairaland to meet her bosses.
note: stay out of sexuality section

"Burst into Laugh"

1 Like

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
Chai! See Aghahowa wey look like offspring of a Gorilla breed with Chimpanzee da year, now looking like Morris Chestnut shocked Hardwork and determination over poverty. Cute daughter wink

1 Like

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by RebelLeader15(m): 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
chinnelle:
kiss
Proud of you
Aunty, Na u born her?
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by ayomidegambari(m): 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
I just search her up on facebook, she no dey, I 4 toast her , walai
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by RebelLeader15(m): 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
IMMUNO1:
I guess the only thing that will probably kill you is LIE
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Jaymima(f): 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
wayodude:

Cool down nau... His year of birth as widely publicised is1982 which implies he is 32 yrs of age.

Even though he was allegedly a member of the nigerian police force and played a couple of season for Insurance of Benin before being called up to the U-20 team for Nigeria 1999 WYC smiley

He's my guy anyday regardless!
Thank God there's someone the sarcasm isnt lost on. 32 my armpit!

1 Like

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by holatin(m): 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
DonaldGenes:

"Burst into Laugh"
thank God not cry
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by osymary: 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
love u gal
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by RebelLeader15(m): 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
southniyikaye:
you damn pretty and tall,I like you..you mind if we talk sometime? 08188304969
Ogbeni, I flash you, you come carry my #1.50 wey I wan take flash Iya kudi dis night.....

You wicked ooooo
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Dreyl(m): 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
I will definately get the book from Amazon just to support her,she's one in a million,we don't get to see unique kids like this in nigeria,i'm so proud of her,how i wish she's my daughter.
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2014

pls can normal castor oil also be used for hair edges revival,,,,,, couldnt find the jamican one at all,,,,,
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Abdgafarplenty(m): 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
How that one affect ma pocket money
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by odizeey(m): 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
even american thirteen year old no fit old like dis. d guy brought down her age for his image sake. still yet d age needs more reduction to save DAT image

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cardi B Surprises Offset With 2021 Lamborghini AventadorSVJ On His 29th Birthday / Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song / Moyo Lawal Twerks On The Floor At The Gym (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.