Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book (45402 Views)

Ex Taraba State Governor, Danbaba Suntai's Daughter Releases Pre Wedding Photos / Yemi Alade , Julius Aghahowa Cover Muse Magazine Gold Issue / Biggie Smalls Daughter Releases 'NOTORIOUSS' Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by radiance26(f): 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
Truth24:
Mehn she's beautiful,intelligent, innocent and sexy ..... My kind of girl
Thief!!! Ole... 13yrs old pikin
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Citytab1: 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
She sure deserves some respect for that. I may not know the content of the book, for the attempt at least, you deserve a feather in your cap. Thumbs up.
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
Jaymima:

...and you are...?
anthony is my name,my pin is 27222871 Let's talk on either whatsapp or bbm so we can know each other better
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
RebelLeader15:
Ogbeni, I flash you, you come carry my #1.50 wey I wan take flash Iya kudi dis night.....

You wicked ooooo
ogbeni na wa for you o,wey I just dey mind my business jeje,how d matter take consign u? Abi na u dey tall and beautiful ni?
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by 2best(m): 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
Who is Juilus? We in france have never heard of him
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by KyleRobbie(m): 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by harry509: 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
lalasticlala:
The only daughter of former Super Eagles ace striker Julius Aghahowa, Isabel Aghahowa, recently released her first book - a work of fiction titled The Ellegers, and she's just 13 years old. Her birthday is actually today. Happy birthday Isabel.

The 165 page book can be bought on Amazon. Isabel, who is studying in the UK, is also a budding actress. Smart young girl! See photo of the book cover and photos of her with her dad after the cut...

http://lindaikeji..in/2014/11/amazing-julius-aghahowas-13-year-old.html?m=1
beautifu gal continuel d work jare, bad belle piple b wor kill ur papa career bt vry soon u wil make him proud grin grin. Bt wait a min did I see she study @ UK? No wonda. Ova there they av quality education. Nt here n nigeria boko haram nu let us see road . Wit d kidnap of ova 200 gals stil missin na dm wor cum see chance rite book? Mayb sum of dm go don gve birth 2 children by na slf shocked shocked shocked
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by daveP(m): 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
smiley il grab a copy soon!

1 Like

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
I've seen this girl in a nigerian movie with uche jumbo And her accent made me wonder what posh school she attended in Nigeria....so she schools in the UK? No wonder

1 Like

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by adrianjoe(m): 12:09am On Nov 29, 2014
C'est bon.

1 Like

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by elampiro(m): 1:04am On Nov 29, 2014
There is so much suffering in Naija. grin grin grin Sun...

3 Likes

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Nobody: 2:32am On Nov 29, 2014
elampiro:
There is so much suffering in Naija. grin grin grin Sun...

Cheii you know I did not recognize Julius in the pic with his daughter...these pics of his you just posted is the face I remember grin not the posh one

Suffer dey Naija true true
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Ilekokonit: 4:10am On Nov 29, 2014
Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book

Hope our shameless politicians of ALL parties are reading this and repent of their evil looting and at least give our kids the necessary 24/7 electric supply so that their creative geniuses are not repressed due to unending darkness.

Imagine a 16 year old student having to revise for his exams using the headlights of his Dad's car.

1 Like

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by emmabest2000(m): 5:35am On Nov 29, 2014
kennygee:
She is pretty and looks Nerdy.

I am not surprised she is based abroad

A 13 year old writing a book with a Title like this shows she is receiving quality education.

She looks studious and happy, innocent, I'm sure she doesn't have an Instagram or twitter account.

I just have a lot of admiration for her.

Her Dad must be so proud, he must have had her at a young age.

So many have aborted young stars like these on a quack's table.
You have said it all

2 Likes

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by tpraiz(m): 7:20am On Nov 29, 2014
Unargueable Age despite her Maturity en Height compliments::::::::::I wounder WHY DON JazzY Age dy argueable ?
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by tiebe: 9:39am On Nov 29, 2014
rawpadgin:
this one good reason why its important to have a child @ a young age

she almost as tall as Julius
smiley it's important to have a child at a young age so that child and parent are same height?
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by CJ310(m): 10:11am On Nov 29, 2014
Jaymima:
29 years old father (i pray o!)of a 13 years old daughter. Congrats beauty.
In other news...
A Nigerian teacher was sent to
China to teach. The first day he
entered class, he began by roll-
calling. He said "Sheng." A student
said "Present." He called the
second name, Chu Muon. Another student said "Present." Suddenly,
he sneezed, "hatchia" One
student seated at the corner
stood up and said, "Present." He
then exclaimed and
said,"hmmmm..." all the students shouted "Absent." He got
confused and said," Shaa..." Three
students stood up and said,
"Which of us?" The teacher
became more confused and he
asked, " What is wrong?" A student stood up and said, " Sir,
I'm not Wrong, I'm called
Wong."The teacher now laughed
and said, "hahaha" .. A girl said
"Present sir.

Bore.
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by khiaa(f): 10:33am On Nov 29, 2014
I see the brains but where is the beauty? She is very plain/ordinary.

1 Like

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2014
Truth24:
Mehn she's beautiful,intelligent, innocent and sexy ..... My kind of girl
paedophile tingz embarassed

1 Like

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 29, 2014
nairamaverick:
ya'll are commending her, show your real support and start purchasing the book.
here in france we are keeping it for Mr Biggs and recharge card for twitter embarassed
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 29, 2014
Dreyl:
I will definately get the book from Amazon just to support her,she's one in a million,we don't get to see unique kids like this in nigeria,i'm so proud of her,how i wish she's my daughter.
ekenzify:
What a Pretty Egg-head! Hmm n she's just 13, and she looks all grown up n all. Would look up 4 d book sha, after of course, i have finished playing my International Cup on PES 2015 cool
this what they are trying to achieve na grin cry
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 29, 2014
2best:
Who is Juilus? We in france have never heard of him
says the guy drinking alomo under iroko tree in Gombe grin

1 Like

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by luigiajah(m): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2014
That Girl 13.. Na Lie "Football Age"
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by iceberylin(m): 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
13yrs old undecided

People dh lie sha
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by charloski(m): 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
iceberylin:
13yrs old undecided

People dh lie sha

wetin bi lie there..... u fink say na pikin for naija were go don get belle and big boobs after some yeye guys don press am finish....

look at her face and u will see it... cause of good food and nice climate where she is, likewise good education..
nigga stop hating and start appreciating

#RogerThat

1 Like

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by GoldenJR(m): 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
That's very good keep it up
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by enomakos(m): 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
chinnelle:

She's 13 please
Don't tell me you're a paedophile
i think he is
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Bunchersstab(m): 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
khiaa:
I see the brains but where is the beauty? She is very plain/ordinary.
babywhere are you?
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by SenatorJames(m): 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
rawpadgin:
this one good reason why its important to have a child @ a young age

she almost as tall as Julius
...important to have a child at a young age "from a healthy relationship or legal marriage"

We can admirer this young girl because Julius is rich to take good care of her.

@topic. good for her.
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by khiaa(f): 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
Bunchersstab:
babywhere are you?

Hello my luv. smiley smiley I'm at home waiting for you.
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 01, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
these land? undecided
if my gbagaun dey pain you,oya jump enter lagoon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mopol Slaps Suruche's Girlfriend At Atican Beach Resort Hotel In Lagos (Video) / Mercy Johnson Shares Curvy New Photos / Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.