Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here (84426 Views)

Ladies Share The Different Styles You Pack Your Natural Hair / My Natural Hair Wants To Kill Me Before My Time / Grow Your Natural Hair Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by sukkot: 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
let me go ahead and post a pic of my natural hair

yall done heard about the ' no trouble '. well this here is the ' half trouble '

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Hablad47(m): 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
Not a virgin hair thou lol

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by soloboss(m): 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
chigoizie7:
i cherish ladies with natural hair, i respect them alot, d reason for that is what i dont even know, buh i just love natural hair on ladies, it irritates me when she rest her head on ma body, that thing de scratch body oooh, so ladies with natural hair, keep it up,its the best,
abi na so dat dem go avoid us d stress of brazillian and witch hair.....
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by akinsadeez(m): 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
*singing beautiful people*

Nice thread OP.
In this world of Chinese, Congolese, Brazilian, Zimbabwean hair; it is great to see women who are confident enough to rock their natural hair. If the hair is properly taken care of, it enhances the beauty of such women.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
kelechiMarie:
it could be relaxed o when you first relax virgin hair it still retains its curly texture

Why the (m) inna front of your username? Are you transgendered already? cheesy
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by nickz(m): 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
don't think too many pictures will be posted heregringringrin
seriously dunno why i'm laughing out loudcheesy
hahahahhaha
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by sussywink(f): 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
it's been relaxed tho

28 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by VENTY0(f): 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
Mi hair

13 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by soloboss(m): 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
rokiatu:
rokiatu:
rokiatu:
wow to b candid,I did not concentrate on ur hair,I was just staring @ u and d two thiefs..... grin
rokiatu:
rokiatu:
rokiatu:
wow to b candid,I did not concentrate on ur hair,I was just staring @ u and d two thiefs.....

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Nairabeezie(m): 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
so na only two ladies dey here sad
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by akinsadeez(m): 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
Daninya1:
Permit me to post mine.. Lolxxx..
I am a guy..

Bros, warrizdis angry undecided tongue
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by touchmeder: 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
@Taharix no joking but do you really dress up with the akara puff style and maybe go to work or church? That's pretty bold of you?

Can i post my lady locs too? Its natural. LOL
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by sukkot: 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
i know yall done heard of the ' no trouble '. mine is called the ' half trouble '
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by soloboss(m): 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
VENTY0:
Mi hair
hmmmm d first pix looks un natural while d second is natural

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by IAMGEJ(m): 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
Cute... that hair gonna taste like strawberry cheesy cheesy cheesy
rokiatu:

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by akinsadeez(m): 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
soloboss:
[color=#006600][/color]wow to b candid,I did not concentrate on ur hair,I was just staring @ u and d two thiefs..... grin

Hehehehebe. gringringringringrin Lmao crazy guy.

Oya pinpoint the exact location of the two thieves. as a law abiding citizen I need to catch and grab them. grin cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
African Girls with natural hair. Rock

Natural and curly hair turn me on embarassed ....keep the good job young damsels you are the pride of Africa.Africa jewels wink
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by holatin(m): 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
I covered this thread with the blood of Jesus....you know why
Because it will be fool of lies
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by JoanJohnson(f): 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
That's mine

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by soloboss(m): 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
sussywink:
it's been relaxed tho
wow ur hair is full,@ d same time looks like oshuka.... grin
sussywink:
it's been relaxed tho
wow ur hair is full,@ d same time looks like oshuka....
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Battery1(m): 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
Today is postin of ur hair day grin

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by haloyeah(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
true

25 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
Too bad I can't post my wife's pic
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by NaijaOptimist: 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
omoo....this thread will lead to union oooo

pm go fly like mad....

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by soloboss(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
akinsadeez:

Hehehehebe. gringringringringrin Lmao crazy guy.

Oya pinpoint the exact location of the two thieves. as a law abiding citizen I need to catch and grab them. grin cool
nigga open ur eyes and see it.....lol
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by NaijaOptimist: 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
haloyeah:
true

na oshoallah be dis ooooooooo
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by killercute16(m): 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
A FEMININE thread....*am out*
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by soloboss(m): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
haloyeah:
true
wow......so beautiful,not ur hair ooo,I mean U
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by IAMGEJ(m): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
Here's mine. grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by killercute16(m): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
Battery1:
Today is postin of ur hair day grin
rushes back to thread.....my broda are you mourning smbody ni
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by ivyy(f): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
Mine smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

What A Fruit Seller Wore In Benin City(photo) / My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training / Mexican Woman Looks Like Real Life Vampire After 49 Body Modifications (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.