Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

A Nairalander And Mrs Annie Idibia Contest On How Best To Take A Selfie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander And Mrs Annie Idibia Contest On How Best To Take A Selfie (1891 Views)

Stunning Mrs (Annie Idibia) Shares Adourable Photo Shoot With Her Cute Daughters / Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) / Picture Of 7Months Old Pregnant Mrs Annie Idibia (2) (3) (4)

A Nairalander And Mrs Annie Idibia Contest On How Best To Take A Selfie by sheedy407(m): 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
We met on d red carpet of Hennessey Artistry Club Tour in Club Escape somewhere on the island last night with 2face et Wizkid etc so it was time for the selfie contest.

I chose Mrs Annie Idibia as my partner and I took my selfie followed by hers.

Im very sure mine would be better than hers wen she finally uploads it on social media

Re: A Nairalander And Mrs Annie Idibia Contest On How Best To Take A Selfie by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hmmn
Re: A Nairalander And Mrs Annie Idibia Contest On How Best To Take A Selfie by Whizzdom(m): 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
See you .... You go dey use the photo dey brag abi ?? grin grin grin

You snap photo with Annie .... Annie wey no popular

Me wey i snap photo with ........................

Wait i go soon upload am

Re: A Nairalander And Mrs Annie Idibia Contest On How Best To Take A Selfie by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
Noice ma nigga @op. Upload her own o make we c wich 1 beta pass
Re: A Nairalander And Mrs Annie Idibia Contest On How Best To Take A Selfie by Mprex(f): 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
Which one is selfie contest again?

Nice pix anyway
Re: A Nairalander And Mrs Annie Idibia Contest On How Best To Take A Selfie by sheedy407(m): 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
Whizzdom:

See you .... You go dey use the photo dey brag abi ?? grin grin grin

You snap photo with Annie .... Annie wey no popular

Me wey i snap photo with ........................

Wait i go soon upload am
Y I go use her pix brag cos if u check my profile, she is d smallest of d celebrities I work with
Re: A Nairalander And Mrs Annie Idibia Contest On How Best To Take A Selfie by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
Almighty GOD please provide brain to some of your children...grin.....some people are just a disgrace to common sense

Re: A Nairalander And Mrs Annie Idibia Contest On How Best To Take A Selfie by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
wakacome:
Almighty GOD please provide brain to some of your children...grin

Chei!!....hehehehehehehehe....lol
Re: A Nairalander And Mrs Annie Idibia Contest On How Best To Take A Selfie by tpiah99: 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
sheedy407:

I chose Mrs Annie Idibia as my partner

the way you type this makes me wonder if there were no single women around for you to choose from.

see your expression sef?

Maheeda Offered N30million To Act In A Blue Film (adult Movie) / Which Animal(s) Do Wish Cud Go On Extintion? / The Bigger The Better? See Plus-size Woman Who Lost Her Job For Reducing Size!