Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

The Bigger The Better? See Plus-size Woman Who Lost Her Job For Reducing Size! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Bigger The Better? See Plus-size Woman Who Lost Her Job For Reducing Size! (1899 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son / How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details / Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bigger The Better? See Plus-size Woman Who Lost Her Job For Reducing Size! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
A plus-size model who is single suddenly found herself out of work - after dropping three dress sizes.

Rebecca Exton-Russell, 37, said: "All the dresses I was being asked to model were way too big for me. I knew that chapter in my life had come to end"

Curvy Rebecca Exton-Russell, 37, used to earn up to £2,000 a day posing in campaigns for big brands such as Marks & Spencer, QVC and Dove.
But the size 18 model, who longed to slim down and get in shape, checked into amilitary-style fitness camp.
Rebecca, from Derby, lost just over two stone in two months - going down from 14st to just below 12st - and continued her regime at home.

What do you say about this, friends….should she have remained plus-size and be earning £2,000 a day or not?

Click to read full gist - https://www.mazech.com/plus_size

Re: The Bigger The Better? See Plus-size Woman Who Lost Her Job For Reducing Size! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
After losing her job for slimming down, Rebecca has set up her own jewelry and gift business, Rebecca Louise, which she runs online and in pop-up shops across the UK
Re: The Bigger The Better? See Plus-size Woman Who Lost Her Job For Reducing Size! by Lordave: 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
MILF
Re: The Bigger The Better? See Plus-size Woman Who Lost Her Job For Reducing Size! by veave(f): 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
Lordave:
MILF

I've been seeing this acronym. Please what does it mean?
Re: The Bigger The Better? See Plus-size Woman Who Lost Her Job For Reducing Size! by Lordave: 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
veave:

I've been seeing this acronym. Please what does it mean?
You've been seeing it where?

Tell me where you've been seeing it and I'd tell you the full meaning.
Re: The Bigger The Better? See Plus-size Woman Who Lost Her Job For Reducing Size! by veave(f): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
Lordave:
You've been seeing it where?

Tell me where you've been seeing it and I'd tell you the full meaning.

Like 3 times. Used to refer to someone on all three occasions.
Re: The Bigger The Better? See Plus-size Woman Who Lost Her Job For Reducing Size! by Lordave: 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
veave:

Like 3 times. Used to refer to someone on all three occasions.
You're a brainy one. Don't wanna mention the site you've been seeing it abi?

'mom I'd like to fûck'

Abeg tell me the sites make I know whether them get better videos. I'm tired of the shittty site I've been downloading from.
Re: The Bigger The Better? See Plus-size Woman Who Lost Her Job For Reducing Size! by veave(f): 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
Lordave:
You're a brainy one. Don't wanna mention the site you've been seeing it abi?

'mom I'd like to fûck'

Abeg tell me the sites make I know whether them get better videos. I'm tired of the shittty site I've been downloading from.

Really shocked

I didn't know oh!

(1) (Reply)

Men Started Eyeing Me At A Young Age- Says Munachi Abii / Colourful! Nollywood Actress Susan Peters Marries Dutch Fiancee In Lagos(photos) / Iyanya As Best Man At Mr And Mrs Ubi Franklin's (white Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.