Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Who's The Better Dancer.? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who's The Better Dancer.? (4345 Views)

Usher Vs Chris Brown. Who Is A Better Dancer??? / Who Is The Better Dancer Between Chris Brown. Nd Jason Derulo / Hip Surgery Was To Make Me A Better Dancer - Lady Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's The Better Dancer.? by holicalpha(m): 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
Well, we all know that celebrities have things they use to spice up their work, some are annoying as F and some have a really great sense of humour but the one that I want to talk about is celebrities especially musicians who spice up their music/music videos with DANCE!.

my entire life I've seen pretty good musicians who dance well. I'm gonna list them and you can choose who's the better dancer,why you think they are the best and the music video/videos that they danced like hell.

Note:both local and international musicians.

1) Michael Jackson

2)Usher

3)Chris brown

4)Neyo

5)Justin bieber

6Jason Derulo

7)P-square

coolJustin Timberlake

9)Ciara

10)mindless behavior.

Your opinions are much appreciated.

Re: Who's The Better Dancer.? by holicalpha(m): 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
Mor pictures...
Re: Who's The Better Dancer.? by holicalpha(m): 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
More pictures..

Re: Who's The Better Dancer.? by holicalpha(m): 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
Last pics

Re: Who's The Better Dancer.? by dreydee(m): 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
Michael Jackson

Justin Bieber

Jason Derulo

Chris brown and mindless behaviour!!!

....are my favourite.
Re: Who's The Better Dancer.? by holicalpha(m): 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
Love them too
dreydee:
Michael Jackson

Justin Bieber

Jason Derulo

Chris brown and mindless behaviour!!!

....are my favourite.

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Roman Goddess Shows Off Her Big Boobs / Davido Changes His Hairstyle For Warri Show. Cute Or Nay / Tiwa Savage Get Angry & Goes Wild After Wizkid Dumped Her For New Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.