Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji (4358 Views)

Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com / Mercy Aigbe Vs Linda Ikeji:Who Rocked The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) / Jim Iyke, Dbanj Who Rocked The Denim On Denim Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by Airforce1(m): 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
So this morning my sister Laura showed me these photos of her rocking the denim look yesterday and said "Linda, this is how to rock denim-on-denim. You made yours look like a jumpsuit". I didn't agree, I told her mine was better. Two people jumped into the argument and said Laura's denim look was better. So, I decided to bring it here to the people's court. Whose denim look is better? Before you type your comment, remember which Ikeji sister gives you news on this blog. My people.*wink*

Crèdit: Linda Ikeji

Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by Basildvalour(m): 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
Them swear for Linda and this her gate

Are they inseparable or did they sign a life contract

Well, its Linda Ikeji all day ;P

8 Likes

Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by kelvyn7: 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
Linda of course! shocked

1 Like

Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by Ezedon(m): 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
Op, Can i have the trouble makers phone number?
Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by Eyepencil: 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
Linda baby
Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by sinaj(f): 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
de both did justice to it buh i prefer her Laura's smiley

2 Likes

Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
The lady that side rocked it better..
Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by Aminat508(f): 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lindaikeji nah
Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by imbless: 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
Linda rocks
Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by titi4fola(f): 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
Linda of course
Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by frodobee: 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nawa o, but I still commented.
Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by mizskyhigh: 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Basildvalour:

gringringrin

There's always that one spot that gives you the perfect shot,I guess that's the story of Linda and her gate...grin

Btw,Linda rocked it better.
Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by frodobee: 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Na-wa o, but I still commented.
Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by pinkjacket9(f): 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
Trouble maker sister kwa

Airforce na wa for you cheesy
Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by missKiffy(f): 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
Laura rocked it better
Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by Airforce1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
pinkjacket9:
Trouble maker sister kwa

Airforce na wa for you cheesy

You don't know that girl

She can talk from now till tomorrow non stop
Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by Basildvalour(m): 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
mizskyhigh:

gringringrin

There's always that one spot that gives you the perfect shot,I guess that's the story of Linda and her gate...grin

Btw,Linda rocked it better.
No doubt, Linda did but must it be that black gate that makes her spot on

Aren't you bored seeing her that way and there all of the time?
Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by pinkjacket9(f): 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
Airforce1:

You don't know that girl

She can talk from now till tomorrow non stop

cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by sugarvallly(f): 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
abeg na y dem dey cal her gate?
Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by mizskyhigh: 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
Basildvalour:
No doubt, Linda did but must it be that black gate that makes her spot on

Aren't you bored seeing her that way and there all of the time?
Lol,you dey vex ogrin

I'm indifferent jawe,she can as well seat on the gate if she so wish.
Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by Basildvalour(m): 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
mizskyhigh:

Lol,you dey vex ogrin

I'm indifferent jawe,she can as well seat on the gate if she so wish.
Ah! sit on the gate

I never knew you hate her that much

U want to condemn her backyard asset, huh?
Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
Her sister for me.
Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by tameera(f): 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
Laura joor!

She added swag and a touch of ruggedness to it!

#melikey
Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by iamrealdeji(m): 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
Basildvalour:

She's dark skinned,so she loves to take pictures outside her house to make her complexion look natural and beautiful and not too dark,at the same time,she doesn't want to stay outside the gate cos she's scared of bag snatchers
Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by Basildvalour(m): 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
iamrealdeji:
She's dark skinned,so she loves to take pictures outside her house to make her complexion look natural and beautiful and not too dark,at the same time,she doesn't want to stay outside the gate cos she's scared of bag snatchers 
Did she employ you to do this for her
Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by axortedbabe(f): 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
What does laura do for a living..
Lindiway all dah way..
Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by MoNickk(f): 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
Laura rocked it for me. I don't like the length and colour of Lindas jeans. tho I prefer her shoes.
Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by Airforce1(m): 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
axortedbabe:
What does laura do for a living..
Lindiway all dah way..

Who u dey ask
Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by Kingblingz(m): 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
Linda killed it! I fit use dat laura shoe knack nail enta wall o....
Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by axortedbabe(f): 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
Airforce1:

Who u dey ask
u na,as u hold their profile for hand..
Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by Airforce1(m): 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
axortedbabe:
u na,as u hold their profile for hand..

Mtchew

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Female Celebrities Who Love Showing Off Their Private Parts / Lil Kesh Look Cute In New Photos / 'let's Get This Body' - Bbnaija's Bam Bam Shares Workout Sweaty Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.