Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Ferry From Ajah To Ikorodu - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ferry From Ajah To Ikorodu (13887 Views)

How To Get To Ikeja Country Club From Ajah / Dublin To London, Train Or Ferry / New Ferry Service in Lagos.How Effective? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ferry From Ajah To Ikorodu by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
How can I achieve this? My Supervisor wants me to use that mode. Get to the Benson Junction....and ring him up!
Re: Ferry From Ajah To Ikorodu by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
ferdimako:
How can I achieve this? My Supervisor wants me to use that mode. Get to the Benson Junction....and ring him up!
Re: Ferry From Ajah To Ikorodu by ayobarmy(m): 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
From ajah round about, ask any bike/keke man that u are going to Where u can get ferry to ikorodu, it should be #50/70 but the ferry is #300 it will drop u at igbogbo, then u can get a taxi to ikorodu garage. Then find ur way to Benson.....

3 Likes

Re: Ferry From Ajah To Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 29, 2014
Take keke napep or bus to badore from ajah round about...highlight at new road bstop. There you'll just take a walk down to the ferry port. Buy the ticket, it's about 250naira or so. The ferry drops you at their next port in ikorodu. Take a bike from there to where you can get ikorodu bus. i believe you should be able to find your way to Benson bstop when you get to ikorodu. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Ferry From Ajah To Ikorodu by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 05, 2014
codebrew85:
Take keke napep or bus to badore from ajah round about...drop at new road bstop. There you'll just take a walk down to the ferry port. Buy the ticket, it's about 250naira or so. The ferry drops you at their next port in ikorodu. Take a bike from there to where you can get ikorodu bus. i believe you should be able to find your way to Benson bstop when you get to ikorodu. Cheers!
Thanks guys! I'm glad. From Ajah to badore to ikorodu garage to Benson bus stop and ring the man. Taking chapters 1 & 2 with me. E no easy!
Re: Ferry From Ajah To Ikorodu by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 05, 2014
ferdimako:

Thanks guys! I'm glad. From Ajah to badore to ikorodu garage to Benson bus stop and ring the man. Taking chapters 1 & 2 with me. E no easy!
you are welcome
Re: Ferry From Ajah To Ikorodu by baba11(m): 11:35pm On Jan 01, 2015
ferdimako:

Ferdie,i pm you,kindly reply me asap!!!
Re: Ferry From Ajah To Ikorodu by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
baba11:
Ferdie,i pm you,kindly reply me asap!!!
I submitted my project today...I'm done with M.Sc...that brings the next program....OZ!
Re: Ferry From Ajah To Ikorodu by baba11(m): 6:58am On Jun 25, 2015
ferdimako:

I submitted my project today...I'm done with M.Sc...that brings the next program....OZ!
Wooow!congrats.

I'm still on mine though in the last part.

Do remember us bro...let our path still cross after NOUNs' sad

1 Like

Re: Ferry From Ajah To Ikorodu by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 25, 2015
baba11:

Wooow!congrats.

I'm still on mine though in the last part.

Do remember us bro...let our path still cross after NOUNs' sad
Do let me know before binding and preliminary pages stages. Take Care ™
Re: Ferry From Ajah To Ikorodu by baba11(m): 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
ferdimako:

Do let me know before binding and preliminary pages stages. Take Care ™
Okay but how can I contact you?

You left no traces...

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Visa Fee? / Abuja Airport Shut As Saudi Plane Blocks Runway / Agony, Disquiet As Calabar-bakassi Road Collapses Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.