Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Dublin To London, Train Or Ferry - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dublin To London, Train Or Ferry (1996 Views)

Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral / So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dublin To London, Train Or Ferry by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2011
hi
how do i get to london victoria station by ferry or train: ?
any links or helpful sites i can buy tickets from ?
Adamstown to dublin heuston in ireland to london.
i understand there's a flat fee but i just keep running into crazy nags. please help
Re: Dublin To London, Train Or Ferry by dale11: 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2011
www.stenaline.ie/Ferry

www.directferries.ie

www.aferry.ie, I have taken a train once but that was from London to Galway, when we got to chester we went on the ferry and continued back on the train . you cant do without the ferry even when you get the bus
Re: Dublin To London, Train Or Ferry by Vicjustice: 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2011
ATLgal:

hi
how do i get to london victoria station by ferry or train: ?
any links or helpful sites i can buy tickets from ? 
Adamstown to dublin heuston in ireland to london.
i understand there's a flat fee but i just keep running into crazy nags. please help
   There is no available train services from Dublin to London or return, you can only take a train to the Northern Ireland, the UK territory of Ireland, otherwise, you may want to consider a ferry from Dublin to London.
   Visit www.irishrail.ie for routes and maps
Re: Dublin To London, Train Or Ferry by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2011
yeah i was thinking a combo or train and ferry, thanks for link. excuse me while i kiss you kiss
Re: Dublin To London, Train Or Ferry by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2011
so do u know which uk port i choose as my destination so i can get on the train to victoria station? muchos gracias amigo
Re: Dublin To London, Train Or Ferry by Vicjustice: 4:10pm On Nov 01, 2011
ATLgal:

so do u know which uk port i choose as my destination so i can get on the train to victoria station?  muchos gracias amigo
   Sometimes, it doesn't work as you imagine, you can't always choose an arrival port since destinations are usually by default depending on your departure port. The best thing to do is to check their websites and see where the ferries arrive when they depart from where.
Re: Dublin To London, Train Or Ferry by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2011
Thank u so much lovely people.
Re: Dublin To London, Train Or Ferry by Vicjustice: 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2011
ATLgal:

Thank u so much lovely people.
I'm glad to have helped wink. Cheers!
Re: Dublin To London, Train Or Ferry by usewisdom: 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2011
@ via justice, where do u stay in Ireland. I'm in citywest saggart. grin
Re: Dublin To London, Train Or Ferry by Vicjustice: 10:57am On Nov 02, 2011
usewisdom:

@ via justice, where do u stay in Ireland. I'm in citywest saggart. grin
I left Dublin some time ago, i'm now living in Co Kerry, it's real calm and cool here, ideal for raising up gentle kids
Re: Dublin To London, Train Or Ferry by usewisdom: 11:40pm On Nov 02, 2011
Ok that's nice O! Wanted to leave for Enfield Co.meath, but trust me it's always freely there, I'm considering Waterford, Tell me more about life in Co.kerry pls. Thanks
Re: Dublin To London, Train Or Ferry by Vicjustice: 10:33am On Nov 03, 2011
usewisdom:

Ok that's nice O! Wanted to leave for Enfield Co.meath, but trust me it's always freely there, I'm considering Waterford,  Tell me more about life in Co.kerry pls. Thanks
   You hardly would hear about County Kerry on news, except for positive things (Killarney, in Co Kerry has just won the cleanest city in Ireland). It is a very calm region, but the problem is that it rains too much here; hardly would a week pass by (during the summer) without rain, and during every other season, it rains every other day, sometimes, many times a day; this is arguably the headquarter of orographic rain, and sometimes, it turns cyclonic; hardly would there be a conventional rain, at least, i've not witnessed any
Re: Dublin To London, Train Or Ferry by djavo(m): 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2011
Here is an example:
DATE:03/11/11
LEG 1 (FERRY)
DEPARTING DUBLIN FERRY PORT, 14:30
ARRIIVING HOLYHEAD, 16:30
LEG 2(TRAIN)
DEPARTING HOLYHEAD, 17:30
ARRIVING CHESTER, 19:24
LEG 3(TRAIN)
DEPARTING CHESTER, 19:35
ARRIVING LONDON EUSTON, 21:42
LEG 4(CROSING LONDON ON THE UNDERGROUND)
DEPARTING EUSTON, 21:42
ARRIVING LONDON VICTORIA, 22:11
PRICE £38.
SOURCE: www.nationalrail.co.UK
Re: Dublin To London, Train Or Ferry by Nobody: 3:15am On Nov 04, 2011
Thanks! Buying my ticket tomorrow. There are so many nigdrians in dublin! On average they are very nice. Not jaded as niherians in a few other places.

(1) (Reply)

Top 6 Of Abuja’s Most Popular Landmarks / Living In Germany / These Are The Countries That Will No Longer Be Granted US Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.