Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Itz Tiffany Enjoyed Making Exposed Sex Tape - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Itz Tiffany Enjoyed Making Exposed Sex Tape (1643 Views)

WATCH VIDEO: – Ghanian Female Artist Itz Tiffany Sextape Leaked / Ghanaian Azonto Star Tiffany Exposed [warning Uncensored Footage] / I Never Leaked Sextape – Itz Tiffany’s Ex-husband Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Itz Tiffany Enjoyed Making Exposed Sex Tape by JFDIQSS: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
Itz Tiffany Sex Tape Exposed, the “Fake London Boy” hit singer confirmed she was the one in the leaked sex video with her hostile ex-husband to damage her.

In her own words, “It is me. No denying about that a video that was shot six years ago with my ex-husband I was engaged to him, I have a child for him and sadly enough he has been able to keep the video for six years and wants to do what he is doing but forgetting that we have a baby together, he is just not disgracing me, he is disgracing himself [and] his family,” Itz confirmed to Joy FM

She further explained that she enjoyed being filmed because they were both laughing in the videos, “Funniest thing is that when the video was recorded you can tell we were laughing.”

Itz further explained that the ex-husband intimidates her, “he threatens me. He lets my son send me voice notes. I never ever in a million years thought that a guy that I have lived with, married to for seven years, carried your baby for nine months, pushed the baby out would ever do that; even if you are bitter about me, think about it in the next three-four years when you son is a big boy.”

http://www.heynaija.com/itz-tiffany-enjoyed-making-exposed-sex-tape/

Re: Itz Tiffany Enjoyed Making Exposed Sex Tape by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
who

1 Like

Re: Itz Tiffany Enjoyed Making Exposed Sex Tape by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
So her name actually has "its" in it? I dunno who this dummo is but if I see her, i'ma punch her in the throat for having such a name

(1) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna’s Pregnant Fiancee Shares Selfie With Bare 8-months Baby Bump / Sold / Ice Prince Lookalike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.