Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Help Me Collect My Gce Waec Result. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me Collect My Gce Waec Result. (557 Views)

Can't Remember My Gce 2007 Exam Number / Free Ebook On How To Pass Jamb/gce/waec/neco At First Attempt / Have A Look At My Gce Result And Give Me Ur Advise On Which Course To Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Collect My Gce Waec Result. by Vule(m): 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
I wrote gce in 2013 help, how do i get the original certificate please anybody who know the process of get my origin gce waec result please tell me thanks.
Re: Help Me Collect My Gce Waec Result. by ebsuguy(m): 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
Vule:
I wrote gce in 2013 help, how do i get the original certificate please anybody who know the process of get my origin gce waec result please tell me thanks.

Go to the neco office in the state you wrote the exam.it takes about 4years for the original certificate to be ready while it takes a year for the statement of result to be ready.hence,you can only get the statement now since you wrote the exam last year.Remember to go along with your photo card and 1000 naira.
Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

16 Errors That Are Still Taught In Nigerian Schools. / WAEC Record Mass Failure, Nov/dec Gceresult Released / Federal University Oye Ekiti, Lecture Protesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.