Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

I Am Tired And Frustrated of Writing JAMB - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am Tired And Frustrated of Writing JAMB (4164 Views)

Man Commits Suicide After 6yrs Of Writing Jamb Without Passing (photo) / Men Accused Of Writing Exams For Girlfriends-Daily Trust / Writing Jamb This Saturday? You Must Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired And Frustrated of Writing JAMB by JAMBPHOBIA: 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
Good day. my brothers and sisters, as you can see, am new here ( a friend introduced me to this site).
as am typing right now am really confused and frustrated that I can't sleep anymore. (I sleep maximum of 3-4hrs).
I don't know if it's a spiritual problem. I finished my secondary school education in 2008 and since then I have been at home. ITS NOT FUNNY and I have been writing Jamb since then. but the issue is WHY ALWAYS PUME? for example this year I got 259 in jamb but failed the post utme 2 universities. right now am really frustrated, confused and ashamed of myself.
I can't even chat and talk to any of my peers or friends anymore. now my efforts and money for this year is gone. like I will be preparing for next year Jamb. it looks like a dream but everyday it becomes reality.
let me stop here.
=====>PLEASE IS THERE ANY ALTERNATE OR FORM OR PROGRAMME THAT CAN REPLACE JAMB?
******AM JAMB PHOBIA * * * * *
MODS AM NEW HERE, PLEASE MOVE IT TO THE NECESSARY CHANNEL/SECTION.
PLEASE. awaiting your contribution.
GOD BLESS!!
Re: I Am Tired And Frustrated of Writing JAMB by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
can you expatiate further the cause of your sleepless night. or is it because of your education.
Re: I Am Tired And Frustrated of Writing JAMB by Duru009(m): 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
My brother. Stop wasting ur time. You dont need JAMB in OPEN UNIVERSITY.Pls enter NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY of nigeria. I work dre for now. Just add me on whatsapp now:08187844713
Re: I Am Tired And Frustrated of Writing JAMB by JAMBPHOBIA: 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
wilsondave:
can you expatiate further the cause of your sleepless night. or is it because of your education.
sorry bro.
have modified it.my battery was flat.
Re: I Am Tired And Frustrated of Writing JAMB by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
your story will receive healings here no need of promoting it to front page. yea! someone suggested NOUN for you. u can apply and he's gonna help u. or if u can apply for pre degree programme. in some schl if u can pass very well in pre degree programme and pass your jamb as well yo will get admitted
Re: I Am Tired And Frustrated of Writing JAMB by barackodam: 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
JAMBPHOBIA:

sorry bro.
have modified it.my battery was flat.

IJMB,

Interim Joint Matriculation Board exam.

It's a two year program, after completing it, you would be admitted as a DE student, that's if you pass the requirements
Re: I Am Tired And Frustrated of Writing JAMB by holatin(m): 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
part time annex school, open university or learn a trade
Re: I Am Tired And Frustrated of Writing JAMB by simba1: 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
barackodam:

IJMB,

It's a two year program, after completing it, you would be admitted as a DE student, that's if you pass the requirements
NOT TWO YRS. BUT ONE
Re: I Am Tired And Frustrated of Writing JAMB by simba1: 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
I can bet on forces attacking your edu. first and foremost what exactly is ur anticipated course?
Re: I Am Tired And Frustrated of Writing JAMB by emirate0(m): 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
Must u go to a university? If ur head no fit carry am go poly. Jst imagine u entered poly in 2008. U would hav been done wit ur hnd. 4get jamb. Either u learn a trade n do part tym or find d address to d nearest poly grin
Re: I Am Tired And Frustrated of Writing JAMB by Fabdedon(m): 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
Re: I Am Tired And Frustrated of Writing JAMB by Fabdedon(m): 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
emirate0:
Must u go to a university? If ur head no fit carry am go poly. Jst imagine u entered poly in 2008. U would hav been done wit ur hnd. 4get jamb. Either u learn a trade n do part tym or find d address to d nearest poly grin
can u tell ur bro dis?
Re: I Am Tired And Frustrated of Writing JAMB by JAMBPHOBIA: 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
barackodam:

IJMB,

thanks.
but is the IJMB stuff real?
that's have u ever seen a student of the program?
Re: I Am Tired And Frustrated of Writing JAMB by JAMBPHOBIA: 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
emirate0:
OK. that's your contribution I guess.
Re: I Am Tired And Frustrated of Writing JAMB by JAMBPHOBIA: 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
simba1:
I can bet on forces attacking your edu. first and foremost what exactly is ur anticipated course?
you think so?
ESTATE MANAGEMENT.
Re: I Am Tired And Frustrated of Writing JAMB by ennon92(m): 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
wilsondave:
see jamb question
Re: I Am Tired And Frustrated of Writing JAMB by ennon92(m): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
Bro! I suggest u try Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) they re currently selling 3rd batch PUME form. This the web address: www.tasued.edu.ng

It doesn't mean if u didn't choose them in ur initial school choice during jamb registeration.Be fast with it as ur chance of admission there is 90% thank me later.
Re: I Am Tired And Frustrated of Writing JAMB by simba1: 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
ennon92:
Bro! I suggest u try Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) they re currently selling 3rd batch PUME form. This the web address: www.tasued.edu.ng

It doesn't mean if u didn't choose them in ur initial school choice during jamb registeration.Be fast with it as ur chance of admission there is 90% thank me later.
How much is the form? and how can d application b done
Re: I Am Tired And Frustrated of Writing JAMB by akinsadeez(m): 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
Bro which course have u been applying for? For you to get 259 in jamb and fail pume means their is something definitely wrong somewhere. Someone who can get such a high mark shouldn't have any problem with pume.
Now you need to check yourself. is it that you aren't good on CBT exams since that is how some schools do their pume or you just don't take time to answer the questions.
My best advice is that you take the Ijmb route. If you are successful you will enter the university in 200 level meaning you have not wasted this year. Alternatively you can do predegree though you might not be given the course that you want.
Above all, always pray and seek God's face. Good luck.
Re: I Am Tired And Frustrated of Writing JAMB by WIZGUY69(m): 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
ennon92:

You tried for the op.
I appreciate it.
God bless.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired And Frustrated of Writing JAMB by yemi2plus(m): 12:14am On Nov 29, 2014
Since PUTME is usually your problem, have you ever thought of Pre-degree programme?

Here in Kogi State University, we run a Pre-Degree programme that runs for just two semesters; that's less than a year. I believe you will make it if you opt for this programme in my school as I used same to gained admission. Once you pass your JAMB and you're very serious with your academics, you MUST surely pass the final exams.
Re: I Am Tired And Frustrated of Writing JAMB by Roum(m): 12:35am On Nov 29, 2014
God bless u all
Re: I Am Tired And Frustrated of Writing JAMB by MisterLongman(m): 1:11am On Nov 29, 2014
Maybe you narrowed your choice to a particular school.....
So many universities sells supplementary form nowadays.....
Estate management shouldn't be that hard
Re: I Am Tired And Frustrated of Writing JAMB by barackodam: 1:29am On Nov 29, 2014
JAMBPHOBIA:

thanks.

Yeah, two of my classmates did it.

AAnd I have a roommate who did it also
Re: I Am Tired And Frustrated of Writing JAMB by simba1: 4:51am On Nov 29, 2014
MisterLongman:
Maybe you narrowed your choice to a particular school.....
So many universities sells supplementary form nowadays.....
Estate management shouldn't be that hard
EXACTLY MY THOUGHT
Re: I Am Tired And Frustrated of Writing JAMB by kozaic(f): 6:20am On Nov 29, 2014
My dear I wud advice u to apply poly or college of edu.. With an Nd u can be admitted as a 200l student through d.e...

I heard kwara state poly gives more admission slot compared 2 other.

If u have the resources u can also apply private uni.
Re: I Am Tired And Frustrated of Writing JAMB by geedot: 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
Are y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и sure y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и did †ђξ jamb yourself?
259? Ãήϑ y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и failed post-utme for Estate-Management?
₩hich school?
Answer these questions first then ℓ' M̶̲̅ gonna advise y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и ☺̴̩̩̥̩̩̩π what to ðo next!
Re: I Am Tired And Frustrated of Writing JAMB by chidiswt: 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
My dear u sound so frustrated, pls don't ders alwys hope. And pls bcarefl f those who drop der #s n websites to contact. I was once like u, bu my faithful God saw me thru. Ds year made it d 10th year i graduated frm sch. M serving presently, I didn't spill, no strike, studied a 4yrs cos, now cal hw mny yrs it took me to gt admittd in uni. Pls tk any f ds my advice:
If u parents r buoyant apply for a private uni.
If dey r nt giv poly a trial
College is nt a bad idea if u wish to go to higher institution not minding tha cos
NOUN aka open uni is nt a bad idea infact dt shd b wat suits ur present plight about sch

Bu pls stick to my warnings, I've once fallen a victim.
Re: I Am Tired And Frustrated of Writing JAMB by simba1: 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
geedot:
Are y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и sure y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и did †ђξ jamb yourself?
259? Ãήϑ y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и failed post-utme for Estate-Management?
₩hich school?
Answer these questions first then ℓ' M̶̲̅ gonna advise y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и ☺̴̩̩̥̩̩̩π what to ðo next!
TAKE A LOOK AT HIS DICTION, CUD HE HAVE RUNSED THAT TOO?
Re: I Am Tired And Frustrated of Writing JAMB by kowalski: 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
this is sad.
reach me at piushenry3@gmail.com I would like to help school abroad.
I wouldn't charge you a dime (if I do you can go ahead and ignore me and block me)..
but you will have to register for TOEFL (yourself).
I was once at home for 4 yrs and I know how frustrating it is.

Please no other person should message me, my services are not free and no offence but due to how conniving people are, I wouldn't believe any story about being at home for years.
Thank you
Re: I Am Tired And Frustrated of Writing JAMB by Excelboi(m): 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
JAMBPHOBIA:

thanks.
I'm a product of IJMB and I'm currently a law student in 300L in one of the Federal universities in Nigeria. So you may try it out.
Re: I Am Tired And Frustrated of Writing JAMB by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
I Didnt Write Jamb because I School in Rome

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oau Admission List / Textbooks Used In Secondary Schools In Nigeria - Please Help!! / Braithwaite Memorial Hospital, Port Harcourt 2015/2016 INTERNSHIP APPLICATION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.