Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) (93955 Views)

How Can I Use My Fone As Modem For Browsing With My Laptop (mtn, Glo, Zain Etc) / Ip Address For Free Internet On Zain Zambia Or Mtn Zambia / ****zain Internet Activation***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by chrisemi(m): 9:32am On Dec 12, 2008
stan yes na full just try am.
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by scholars01(m): 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2008
Hello Friends,
I am sure you’re about to read the full details of this content. It’s a privilege to have you read through. You’re just few steps away from joining the rest of your equals that make free call daily; I mean those that have appreciated this exposed secret.

I need not to waste your time further. The big DEAL now is the REAL thing. How You Can Actually Make Free Directly From Your Mobile Phone. Believe me! This is 100% legal and No Scam. I‘ll simply say it’s my best discovery so far.
I’ve been able to write a comprehensive step-by-step manual that will guide you on how to configure your phone to make free calls. Including a 45KB software that you will install on your phone to perform this task and its dead simple to configure.

I need to be sincere here; this formula FOR NOW has been TESTED on only NOKIA (symbian s60 and s60 9.1 3rd) and the benefits are great. Such as:
Here are the Benefits:
ü you can make FREE LOCAL or INTERNATIONAL CALLS @ zero cost
ü it’s compactable with ALL GOOD PHONES (Nokia Tested)
ü No limit on calls per day
ü No dialing error or connection failure
ü No Additional Hardware to buy
ü No time limit on calls
ü Perfect on any network
ü Dead-simple to configure

Note: This is not VOIP; you don’t make this call through your computer but your mobile phone.

The next question is how to pay. It’ll be funny of me to paste my account details here and expect you to pay despite the fact that I don’t know you as well as you don’t know me. But this whole thing will base on trust, though I trusted some guys this way and I sent this manual to them but they never pay me, quiet bad. But if you’re interested, mail me at adebayoscholars@yahoo.com. It’ll be either you trust me and pay as I send it to your e-mail or you come meet me in my office while I handle it over to you (still softcopy). Trust me! This is a new discovery and only few people will have because I was told never to release the so call TOP SECRET.

BONUS PACKAGE
When you order my free call package, you will also get all these packages for free

ü How To Browse The Internet Using MTN, ZAIN or GLO @ Zero cost
ü A Practical Guide To Write Your Own Software Tonight
ü A Comprehensive Guide To Forex Trading
ü Ziglar Automated Forex Trading Robot (It Trades On Your Behalf & It’s 95% Accurate)
ü How To Have A UK/US Number For Legal Business Transaction
ü How To Have A Valid Credit Card That’ll Be Processed With Your Personal Details

It’s my pleasure to have you read through this. Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely
Adebayo Scholars.
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by omoboy08(m): 11:18am On Dec 13, 2008
is zain mms with opera not going again? some one shd pls help me, my own is not going again for like 4days now. pls any info? my mail id is busdipo@yahoo.com
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by fxmaxony(m): 8:01am On Dec 14, 2008
@Tolu, It is very easy to catch Lance red handed, I have been wanting to discuss with you
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by Kaybaba5(m): 8:14am On Dec 14, 2008
Happy sunday to u all
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by lancevader(m): 8:16am On Dec 14, 2008
Wch of dem.lafin.
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by soki2ng(m): 9:52am On Dec 14, 2008
omoboy08:

is zain mms with opera not going again? some one should please help me, my own is not going again for like 4days now. please any info? my mail id is busdipo@yahoo.com

guy i don send u mail nah, u never check am??
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by Rukkis: 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2008
zain cheat
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by Rukkis: 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2008
zain cheat
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by Rukkis: 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2008
PLS I NEED NEW ZAIN CHEAT MA EMAIL AD IS visitseyirukky@yahoo.com
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by Kaybaba5(m): 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2008
Zainab cheat indeed,nothin do me sha i stil dey enjoy my yellow fbt
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by Emmyk(m): 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2008
Who knows the first site online to recharge card. 08080713806
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by lancevader(m): 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2008
Ruki cheat or pease chose 1
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by dgr8truth(m): 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2008
pls i dont know what happen to zain i can't browse with zain again pls help me sort the problem. i normly get connected but i'm not recieving bytes. what is the problem. mail me at dgr8truth@yahoo.com
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by Fadajasi(m): 12:47am On Dec 15, 2008
Dammit
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by Fadajasi(m): 12:48am On Dec 15, 2008
Dammit
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by tjosh(m): 11:49am On Dec 15, 2008
~singing~ @advertizers. Maga wont pay beta go die. . . Aw does my voice soundz like, lovely? smiley
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by sunboy(m): 12:07am On Dec 16, 2008
Pretty lovely
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by stancozy(m): 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2008
Dry thread! tongue
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by lancevader(m): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2008
Clown thread
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by bydot1(m): 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2008
then make it lively!
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by tjosh(m): 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2008
Make it lively? HOW?
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by abes(m): 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2008
I believe this thread is about GSM Network Problem and not your personal problem, shit
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by tjosh(m): 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2008
Lol. Y shit na. . Wana use d loo? smiley
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by tjosh(m): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2008
Lol. Y shit na. . Wana use d loo? smiley
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by talk2medo(m): 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2008
See Grammar!
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by tjosh(m): 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2008
Who speak am? Tsswh!
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by honsule(m): 11:32pm On Dec 16, 2008
i don't like what ZAIN is doing o.imagine for good 3days now i can't just activate any sim.all i got from 232 is a text message to the effect that both my wap and mms have been activated,when i reboot the phone still no G.i don't know what their engineers are really doing.trhey should employ people like info or malikalhaji and  FBT will take a new dimension for the better for us.
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by talk2medo(m): 5:39am On Dec 17, 2008
Hmm!
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by fdigital(m): 6:43am On Dec 17, 2008
this thread is surpose to be gsm ntw issue not garbage thread.
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by fdigital(m): 6:45am On Dec 17, 2008
this thread is surpose to be gsm ntw issue not garbage thread.
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by initialize(m): 6:59am On Dec 17, 2008
Or even lance vader himself, make he swindle their money and them go run down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (69) (Reply)

Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) / Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) / Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.