Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,803 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad (725 Views)

Prostitutes Beat Up Pastor In Calabar / Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) / Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Mykel4God(m): 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
The 22-year-old Jolly Tumuhairwe The Ugandan Maid who physically assaulted Arnella Kamanzi, an 18-month-old Ugandan Baby, has come out and explained why she committed such carlous act.
The 22-year-old is currently in prison and is facing attempted murder charges thus pleading to the world to forgive her for the incident saying it won’t repeat itself, she further revealed the reason she beat the baby so bad which was because she was frustrated that her bosses wouldn’t give her money + others.
Ugandanonline.netreports. .read below
My dad in Kabale was very sick and yet my mom did not have any money. I asked my bosses for some money to send to my dad but they told me that I hadn’t made a month yet and my father was dying, so it kept on haunting me.”
That is the more reason I referred the anger to the baby but I’m sorry. But that madam (Arnella’s mom) is not easy. She used to say that I steal money from the clothes and Eric’s wallet, I eat the babies food…and yet I can’t eat the food, I’m not a baby, those were all lies, so, I was also not happy from my heart.”
I feel guilty..ok when I was doing it I thought I was disciplining the baby because also the mother sometimes slaps her, I also saw from the mom. The torch I used was small and it’s not hard. I think, I will never do it again…
It’s not good at all even my fellow prisoners don’t want to associate with me, they want to beat me up. In fact they were saying that I should join them in their rooms, nobody likes me and I’m feeling bad I will never do it again, I ask the world to forgive me and also tell the bosses who have maids to treat them well…

http://yabaleftonline.com/…/ugandan-maid-reveals-beat-baby…/
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by mooremedia: 10:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
abegi joor,make we hear word.....
what business had the innocent kid with her parents decision.
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by emperorchedda(m): 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
Is she justifying her brutality??
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Ceedarlin(f): 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
She should not b released .....dt baby suffered 4 wht she knows nothing about.... How i wish doz inmates ll mk life there so unbearable 4her
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
The message is clear, treat your nannies well or your children will suffer for it
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by yuncka: 11:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
Stupid excuse! Abeg make d inmates watch d video, mek dem sabi how dem go tek handle am.
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by galadima77(m): 11:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
abeg I'll pass on this one...bring another excuse!!!

(1) (Reply)

Plateau Violence: Fulani Gunmen Slaughter 3 In Kantoma Village / Nigerial Railway A Way Forward (pictures) / He Ran Into Governor Chime's Convoy In Error But Was Jailed ...injustice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.