Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) (55336 Views)

I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) / Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) / Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by lalasticlala(m): 8:38am On Jan 21, 2015
A 15-year-old girl, Oluebube Amadi, has refused to report her guardian, Mrs. Ebere Ugochukwu, to the police for allegedly assaulting her.

Amadi, a primary six pupil, lives with the woman on Muhammed Akinje Street, Ejigbo, Lagos State.

It was learnt that a Good Samaritan who met her while she was writhing in pain on the street advised the victim to report the assault to the police. But she turned down the idea for fear of being punished again by the guardian.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Amadi had told the Good Samaritan, identified simply as Rukayat, that she was, on January 11, spanked by Ugochukwu for sending one of her daughters on an errand.

The victim had reportedly added that the woman applied pepper on her injuries after the flogging.

However, Ugochukwu told our correspondent that she spanked the victim for allegedly masturbating. She also justified the assault on the ground that Amadi had a habit of stealing.

Ugochukwu said, “She touches her private parts with her fingers and she has started doing same to my daughters. I was really annoyed. When I asked her where she learnt it, she said she used to do it in the village. The beating I gave her was the highest since she has been living with me. I tied her hands and legs. Besides, she is used to stealing. She steals my money and items from school.

“I brought her from Enugu in 2012 to look after my children because I used to lock them up whenever I was going out. My mother got her for me from her parents, who live beside our house.”

Although the girl confessed to the allegations, she insisted that Ugochukwu punished her on the fateful day for sending her daughter on errand.

She said, “She usually flogs me. I steal and do bombom (masturbate), but I did not steal that day. She beat me for sending her daughter to bring me soap to wash plates.”

When our correspondent inquired to know why she engaged in such acts, she did not respond. However, when asked whether the woman sprinkled pepper on the scars in her back, she said, “She will beat me if I tell you.”

Ugochukwu’s husband Emeka, a vehicle inspection officer, said, “The items she stole from school are still with her. I told her to return them. I will take her back to her parents.”

A neighbour to the woman, who craved anonymity, said beating has become “a hobby” for the girl.

“That is how she beats her. Everybody has complained, including the landlady to no avail. We even told her to take her back to the village if she can’t cope with her. Now, nobody bothers to intervene whenever the girl is being flogged,” she said.

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/battered-15-year-old-refuses-to-report-assault-to-police/

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by twaintoy(f): 8:40am On Jan 21, 2015
Kini big deal? But sha, why doing it with the oga's daughter na? Doing it on herself no consain me, but to that innocent girl? Its a NO NO. "I steal and do bombom (self-service)" really got me cracking my ribs.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Hazardd(m): 8:53am On Jan 21, 2015
wonders shall never end.

Women and their wickness since the days of adam and eve

15 Likes

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by alberto2k(m): 8:55am On Jan 21, 2015
[size=25]Konji been a Bastard since the Days of Adam and Eve cheesy

But that treatment ain't fair... I just wonder if we have Child right act in Naija

Doing it to her daughter, na where she play foul b datsad[/size]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Mutuwa(m): 8:56am On Jan 21, 2015
Issues!

1 Like

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Mimienudles(f): 9:01am On Jan 21, 2015
God have Mercy!
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Redoil: 9:05am On Jan 21, 2015
Konji with eve and the devil put mankind in this mess we are experiencing now

4 Likes

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by AutosBay(m): 9:06am On Jan 21, 2015
Didn't she hear about the house maid from Uganda? Pls is there a Bermuda Triangle around Ejigbo and Ikotun?
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by freecocoa(f): 9:10am On Jan 21, 2015
Haa!

I don't know what to believe, I just know that someone can be scared to the point they admit what they didn't do, just imagine, beating someone to the point that everyone is tired of intervening, smh.

Even if she does all the said things, is beating her mercilessly the only way to correct her? She's that bad and you still keep her? Someone who supposedly molests your children? A 13 years old child to come and take care of your children, wicked people everywhere.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by seankafor(m): 9:18am On Jan 21, 2015
Ok. 50/50

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by remsonik(f): 9:43am On Jan 21, 2015
I don't believe the girl commited those crimes , she was only made to confess to them under duress. The girl needs to be returned to her parents.

17 Likes

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by englishmart(m): 9:47am On Jan 21, 2015
effect of nollywood movies

3 Likes

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by priscaoge(f): 10:11am On Jan 21, 2015
englishmart:
effect of nollywood movies

Lol cheesy
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by priscaoge(f): 10:13am On Jan 21, 2015
The maltreatment was much,what ever happens to Orientation If She's your own daughter you won't beat her this way. After giving her such injuries, u still applied pepper on it? Madam u take style WICKED oooo angry angry angry angry

Why didn't u send her back when u noticed that she steals n do all d bad things u claimed? U wouldn't have allowed her stay a day in ur house d very day u noticed that she self-service n steals. U still kept her in ur house to run errands for u? U are not serious undecided...

The girl tho undecided undecided Too much of watching indecency+bad influence angry

Teaching the little kids such bad habit is uncalled for. Just send her back to her parents before she corrupts ur kids. Who knows if She's possessed undecided undecided A primary 6 student self servicing? Chaii uwa nkeaa sef.

Madam warebill her back to her parents before u commit murder biko.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by DopeAngel(m): 10:17am On Jan 21, 2015
Why she go dae do soapie na... Fresh d*ck no dae her area mak dem run quickie for inside bush anytime she dae hungry for d*ck gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by iykepromotions: 10:18am On Jan 21, 2015
i just came here to read comments. click like if you're with me

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by ahnie: 10:22am On Jan 21, 2015
wai nau...madam please return the child back to her parents.
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Krasid(m): 10:38am On Jan 21, 2015
Hmmm.A girl in pry 6 self servicing.What is this world turning into?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 21, 2015
So curel children at that age are naturally curious and starts trying shi...t like that, beside sexuality is part of human existence. Some Africans can pretend sha. I can bet she was probably masturbate..ting when she was 12 and beating other people child for doing it at 15. Wicked witch. I believe there are other ways of punishing a child then this.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 21, 2015
Spiritual konji.....
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by akinsadeez(m): 10:57am On Jan 21, 2015
remsonik:
I don't believe the girl commited those crimes , she was only made to confess to them under duress. The girl needs to be returned to her parents.

as if you were there when she was confessing under duress. undecided A girl who specifically admitted self servicing sometimes but insisted that the beating her Oga gave her on the day in question was not for self servicing but for something else could not have been talking under duress. If she was under duress she wouldn't even have the nerve to contradict her boss at all. She basically accused her boss of lying.

The boss in this case is guilty of using an underaged as house help contrary to the child's right act and then the merciless beating is another offence on its own. Self servicing is not an offence under the law but if the girl was doing it to her boss' children, then she should have returned her to her parents. How will you keep somebody sexually molesting ur children under ur roof. If she is already self servicing then its obvious she would soon graduate to sleeping around and get pregnant.

11 Likes

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by dnacrystal: 11:16am On Jan 21, 2015
priscaoge:
The maltreatment was much,what ever happens to Orientation If She's your own daughter you won't beat her this way. After giving her such injuries, u still applied pepper on it? Madam u take style WICKED oooo angry angry angry angry

Why didn't u send her back when u noticed that she steals n do all d bad things u claimed? U wouldn't have allowed her stay a day in ur house d very day u noticed that she self-service n steals. U still kept her in ur house to run errands for u? U are not serious undecided...

The girl tho undecided undecided Too much of watching indecency+bad influence angry

Teaching the little kids such bad habit is uncalled for. Just send her back to her parents before she corrupts ur kids. Who knows if She's possessed undecided undecided A primary 6 student self servicing? Chaii uwa nkeaa sef.

Madam warebill her back to her parents before u commit murder biko.
Forget her level of education. Take note of the fact that she's 15. A teenager.

1 Like

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Abbey2sam(m): 11:20am On Jan 21, 2015
[size=48pt]EVERY CHILD DESERVE TO BE PROTECTED[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 21, 2015
this 2015 sef, d kind news person dey hear ...

aLL is weLL...

1 Like

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by pekeyim: 11:41am On Jan 21, 2015
This one too go reach?

Please how was She caught?
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by holatin(m): 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
Abeg arrest me on the girl behalf
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
Self servicing at that age?

That is too young.

When i was 15, i was writing WAEC.

But the beating was too much, too too much.

Haba

1 Like

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by BokoHaramm: 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
I don't blame the woman for spanking the girl when she touched her daughter's privates but I blame her for not doing enough to stop the girl"s masturbation. If the table shoul turn, will she beat her daughter to coma for masturbating? What happend to sex education?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by braintext(m): 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
Good

Bad
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by TRADELYN: 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by KINGTELLER: 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
kennygee:
Self servicing at that age?

That is too young.

When i was 15, i was writing WAEC lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

But the beating was too much, too too much.

Haba

You sure...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by MrRhymes101(m): 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
When she starts beating ur own children like d Ugandan maid now u will say she is evil... If u don't like d attitude of ur maid is it not wiser 2 send her back 2 where u picked her from?? Must u beat her consistently 2 d extent that ur neighbours n landlady had 2 complain?? Nonsense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State / Zimbabwean Wife Stabs Husband For Interrupting Her Sex Session With Her Lovers / Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.