Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Chief Maidservant - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chief Maidservant (496 Views)

Child Theft: Father Of Newborn Accuses Matron, Police Chief Of Conspiracy / Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? / As A Best-man / Chief-bridesmaid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chief Maidservant by yaskarahyelhope(f): 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
I don't know abt U guys. But I get angry and very angry to d point of irritation wen a man will marry a woman to call her his wife and then turn her into a sales girl. Abi na chief of sales girls.

Wat is wrong in opening one for her. She's nursing a baby. She's doing d sales and U are there chatting away. Claiming U are doing d importing. Chai! Men baaaaaad O.

I know of a man who had a blossoming shop. His wife has done enof sales girl for him. She begged him to open one for her. He refused but reluctantly gave her 50k to start off. She had to source for fund. Today her shop has almost, if not, beaten d guy's own.

Wat is d prob? Is it that men are scared of having their wives compete with them and probably or eventually over take dem abi Na which one?

Diaris God Ooooooooooo!!!!!
Re: Chief Maidservant by 735i(m): 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sh1t!!!
I just wasted 55 seconds of my life!!! embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Getting A Life / Fitness Exercises – Get Fit For The Season / How Men And Women Behave Diffrently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.