Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Call Of Duty ;heroes Available For Free On Android , Ios And Windows - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Call Of Duty ;heroes Available For Free On Android , Ios And Windows (1440 Views)

Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games / How To Use Cheats On Android PPSSPP / A Thread For Mobile Gamers ( Android & IOS ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Of Duty ;heroes Available For Free On Android , Ios And Windows by imtech(m): 12:06am On Nov 29, 2014
As if dominating the first-person shooter genre
on PC and console with Call of Duty was not
enough, video game publisher Activision has set
its sights on the mobile space. And no, it's not a
first-person shooter on mobile. Although it is a
Call of Duty game. Titled Call of Duty: Heroes, it takes inspiration
from online-strategy hybrid, Clash of Clans. What
this means is, all the things you know and love
(or possibly hate) about CoC are present. From
building and protecting your base to raiding
other player's bases, it's all here in Call of Duty: Heroes. And it's all doused with a liberal number
of micro-transactions to boot with the most
being Rs. 6,200 for the Prestige Celerium Pack.
Celerium is the game's premium currency which
lets you speed up building your arsenal or buy
resources. Furthermore, characters across games such as
Captain Price from the Modern Warfare arc or
Mike Harper from Black Ops II are available in-
game in Call of Duty: Heroes as hero units. Each
hero has his own set of special abilities and
progression path. Where Call of Duty: Heroes does differ from your
bog standard base-building, resource-managing
affair are your special abilities. These let you
launch missile drone strikes or control a chopper
mini-gun in first person which is a pretty nice
touch. By and large however, it's a fairly simply Clash of Clans clone featuring a near sci-fi look
and feel that's similar to the series' last few
games. Developed by Chinese studio Faceroll, Call of
Duty: Heroes is out on iOS, Android, and Windows as well. Have you played the game yet? What do
you think? Let us know in the comments.

Re: Call Of Duty ;heroes Available For Free On Android , Ios And Windows by Collinz2(m): 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
Whts the requirement and minimum requirement?
Re: Call Of Duty ;heroes Available For Free On Android , Ios And Windows by Maro4u(m): 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
bro mine isn't opening again o any help?
Re: Call Of Duty ;heroes Available For Free On Android , Ios And Windows by seunpayne(m): 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
Not out for android yet
Re: Call Of Duty ;heroes Available For Free On Android , Ios And Windows by Maro4u(m): 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
guy I was playing it on my gionee e3 I have gotten to command center 4 then the game just stopped working today

the game na die but till now its not yet working
Re: Call Of Duty ;heroes Available For Free On Android , Ios And Windows by seunpayne(m): 8:56am On Dec 08, 2014
Can't find it
Re: Call Of Duty ;heroes Available For Free On Android , Ios And Windows by Baddestguyp(m): 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
are there many Nigerian players, cos I don't wanna waste Mb battling with foreigners

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Pes13 Master League-laptops,psetc / Urgent Advice On Ps2 Needed / What Would You Do As A Nigerian Tribal Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.