Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (654555 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:38am On Oct 20, 2016
See the Racist condescending to Blacks and Hispanics that will never vote for him. This election is over. Our next Presidente is Hillary Clinton comes January 20 , 2017.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 20, 2016
Lucasbalo:
The good man above has been very good to me and my family that I don't even know what food stamp is about. Your obsession with food stamps showed you are the hood rat brought up on food stamps.

The truth is bitter grin, I live in Howard county, one of the best and richest counties in the country, I have never seen a food stamp before so what's your point? cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 3:41am On Oct 20, 2016
Nice Debate..Chris did a Good Job moderating.And still no Handshakes.. grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by seunmsg(m): 3:41am On Oct 20, 2016
Fairly balanced debate. Trump lost the opportunity to win big and I think Hillary is an amazing woman despite all her flaws.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:41am On Oct 20, 2016
Wingback:

The truth is bitter grin, I live in Howard county, one of the best and richest counties in the country, I have never seen a food stamp before so what's your point? cheesy
Keep fooling yourself. I know your kind. I grew up in Uptown Chicago and you can't fool me. I was you before you were born without your body refiguration.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:43am On Oct 20, 2016
Hillary won the debate tonight because she will keep her leads with suburban women. Tramp is done.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:46am On Oct 20, 2016
seunmsg:
Fairly balanced debate. Trump lost the opportunity to win big and I think Hillary is an amazing woman despite all her flaws.
Agreed, Hillary has her faults but who among us is perfect. We are electing a President not a Pope. I have witnessed so many Presidents in America from Gerald Ford to Obama, none is perfect. Tramp is the worst I have ever seen in my lifetime running for president. That says alot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:49am On Oct 20, 2016
happney65:
Nice Debate..Chris did a Good Job moderating.And still no Handshakes.. grin
You are absolutely right. I gave kudos to Wallace for being very fair to the two candidates. I had my doubts because of his affiliation with Faux News but he did a very good job.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 3:49am On Oct 20, 2016
When you blame everything and call it rigged and claim you alone can fix it.We should watch out for such an individual.

This was the contrast between Trump and Hillary tonight.In her closing statement she said she wants all Americans to come together,she needs our talents and hard work to get the country working which means she's not admitting that everything is perfect but she believes she can build on the parts that are imperfect and make it better.What was Trump's response;

Everything is bad and it will only change if I get in.No,no,no,The President doesn't have a magic wand to fix things or get them working,the President sets the pace for which the country moves and Trump will take it back to the god awful days of Bush jnr with promises that can't be actualized or strategies that facts can't back up.

It boils down to this;do you want the person who believes everything is bad and he alone can fix it or do you want the person who acknowledges the good and the bad parts and is willing to work to get everything on track cause she knows she can't solve it alone or solve it all?

Choose wisely Folks and am glad most of us here have already done that or are willing to do so.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 3:49am On Oct 20, 2016
[quote author=Lucasbalo post=50349873]Hillary won the debate tonight because she will keep her leads with suburban women. Tramp is done.[/quote

Yeah she won..Did Better than the Last one and she hit him well...Lest i forget,Hope you saw where Mr Trump claimed he wont accept Election results....Yada Yada... grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:52am On Oct 20, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Keep fooling yourself. I know your kind. I grew up in Uptown Chicago and you can't fool me. I was you before you were born without your body refiguration.

Snapchat Filters don't lie cheesy

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:53am On Oct 20, 2016
[quote author=happney65 post=50349897][/quote]Paul Ryan, the highest Republican office holder in the country is adamantly against the racist on that. Tramp is like a 10 year old who rants and cry when things doesn't go his way.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:54am On Oct 20, 2016
Wingback:

You will go back to your foxhole after November 8.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:56am On Oct 20, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You will go back to your foxhole after November 8.

LMFAO...I am more on the leftist side and would have voted for Bernie...This election is purely about the lesser evil and that's the republicans.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 3:58am On Oct 20, 2016
CFCman:

That's why I voted for CA to legalize the recreational use of marijuana. I don't still get the logic of jailing millions of people for merely possessing 3 ounces of weed.
It's a waste of taxpayers money, which could be channeled into maintaining public infrastructure or education.
Good thing the left is pushing this cause now we know marijuana is a money making industry.

I didn't use the word 'business' because it's not a business,it's an industry on its own that if properly accessed and taxed,States could be generating lots of money that could be put to good use like education and social welfare packages.

I really look forward to a federal discussion in a Democratic controlled Senate on this.If there's so much money in it and it is not and has never and will probably not be proven to be a danger to humans ever as it is more of a blessing.Why then are we denying the fact that we can safe lives with it and also grow the economy of individual states and the country as well.

The war on marijuana is totally baseless and unfounded and the government needs to put a stop to it and for once admit to the simple truth,it saves lives and not wrecks them,period undecided

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:58am On Oct 20, 2016
Wingback:

LMFAO...I am more on the leftist side and would have voted for Bernie...This election is purely about the lesser evil and that's the republicans.
So you are admitting that your racist Kkk loving idol is gonna lose on November 8.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 4:00am On Oct 20, 2016
Wingback:

Everything in your Snapchat filter is false.I'd gladly give you a rebuttal but am afraid your skeptical and fact-free mindset wouldn't bother with to align with the truth.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:00am On Oct 20, 2016
Lucasbalo:
So you are admitting that your racist Kkk loving idol is gonna lose on November 8.

I didn't admit anything all I said was Trump is the lesser evil and a much safer bet...you should vote Trump if you smart but your vote don't matter because we got this on location.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:01am On Oct 20, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Everything in your Snapchat filter is false.I'd gladly give you a rebuttal but am afraid your skeptical and fact-free mindset wouldn't bother with to align with the truth.

You want more? Boy I could do this all night cheesy
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:03am On Oct 20, 2016
Wingback:

I didn't admit anything all I said was Trump is the lesser evil and a much safer bet...you should vote Trump if you smart but your vote don't matter because we got this on location.
You are funny. My vote counts even though there is no presidential campaign in Illinois because my State is a big uncontested Blue State.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 4:03am On Oct 20, 2016
Wingback:

You want more? Boy I could do this all night cheesy
I don't do war of memes or war of allegations and conspiracies.I deal with facts.

Before you waste my time typing up a rebuttal,do yourself a favor and go online,type in the talking points in your filters online and read the truth.Feel free to come back here if none of it is cleared up.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:05am On Oct 20, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Buddy, don't mind Junebug, he's our resident comic. I love the young brother though. He's just been brainwashed. The older he gets, the more he will see the light.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Roland17(m): 4:09am On Oct 20, 2016
If the Supreme court ordered the recount of votes in Florida, the election remained incomplete, primarily because votes from Florida had the potential of changing the results from that election. Don't forget voting in the US is based off electoral college.

After the recount was conducted, Al.Gore and the DNC unequivocally accepted the results and by extension the legitimacy of bush's administration was never questioned after the ruling.

For a candidate to imply he would refute the results even before the elections, then we are only gearing up for trouble after the polls in November. This is unprecedented in the history of the United States.

I have maintained my voting stance on this election, and that is, picking the better evil among'st two extremes. I am very sorry i can not empower someone with the temperament of Trump with the Nuke codes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 4:10am On Oct 20, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Buddy, don't mind Junebug, he's our resident comic. I love the young brother though. He's just been brainwashed. The older he gets, the more he will see the light.
The sad thing post-election is the reality of living in a country where 40% of the population publicly endorse a racist,unregistered sex offender,misogynist,entitled billinonaire with no regards for the working class to be President.

Hillary is right when she talks about proper investment in educati n from pre-K to College.Americans can't continue to afford living with fact-free uneducated and ignorant individuals who live on lies and conspiracies as everyday citizens.This cycle has to stop and I hope it begins with deep cleansing of the unrepentant bigoted South.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:16am On Oct 20, 2016
ValerianSteel:
The sad thing post-election is the reality of living in a country where 40% of the population publicly endorse a racist,unregistered sex offender,misogynist,entitled billinonaire with no regards for the working class to be President.

Hillary is right when she talks about proper investment in educati n from pre-K to College.Americans can't continue to afford living with fact-free uneducated and ignorant individuals who live on lies and conspiracies as everyday citizens.This cycle has to stop and I hope it begins with deep cleansing of the unrepentant bigoted South.
Gbam. That's sad that we are so divided. Some Southerners will never forget their losing in the civil war. Hopefully, after the election, things will start getting better. The hatred of Obama is a big part of the problem too. Some of this bigots like Tramp still believe Obama is not an American. Very scary indeed

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 4:16am On Oct 20, 2016
I think i can see some Evangelicals on CNN with Banners saying Give your life to Jesus or something..Yeye People.. grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 4:19am On Oct 20, 2016
I'd personally pay CNN to stop bringing Trump surrogates.They insult the intelligence of 14year old,worse an eligible voter.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Roland17(m): 4:19am On Oct 20, 2016
happney65:
I think i can see some Evangelicals on CNN with Banners saying Give your life to Jesus or something..Yeye People.. grin

Trump would continue to appeal to the Evangelicals because of his pro-life stance, however, he has not gained new grounds because of this stance.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 4:23am On Oct 20, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Gbam. That's sad that we are so divided. Some Southerners will never forget their losing in the civil war. Hopefully, after the election, things will start getting better. The hatred of Obama is a big part of the problem too. Some of this bigots like Tramp still believe Obama is not an American. Very scary indeed
If there's one thing I've observed is they keep voting against their interest and if we examine the records of both candidates as it impacts the South.Hillary has done more for families in the South in her lifetime than Trump will begin to do.His business are largely in the East and West while every aspect of Hillary's life in public service has furthered a cause that benefits a Southern family but they keep going for republicans who do the same thing over and over again and never change the living conditions down South.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Roland17(m): 4:23am On Oct 20, 2016
@CFCman

What is your opinion about the interpretation of the constitution by the supreme court? Do you think the constitution should be interpreted like the founders wrote or do you believe the constitution is a living document?

I think i enjoyed that part of the debate between both.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 4:23am On Oct 20, 2016
ValerianSteel:
I'd personally pay CNN to stop bringing Trump surrogates.They insult the intelligence of 14year old,worse an eligible voter.

Especially that thin girl thats sites beside Van Jones..Kelighaan something,I forget her name now,She is so so repulsive..She is a very dumb supporter..Just like Fans of Buhari..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:27am On Oct 20, 2016
Roland17:
If the Supreme court ordered the recount of votes in Florida, the election remained incomplete, primarily because votes from Florida had the potential of changing the results from that election. Don't forget voting in the US is based off electoral college.

After the recount was conducted, Al.Gore and the DNC unequivocally accepted the results and by extension the legitimacy of bush's administration was never questioned after the ruling.

For a candidate to imply he would refute the results even before the elections, then we are only gearing up for trouble after the polls in November. This is unprecedented in the history of the United States.

I have maintained my voting stance on this election, and that is, picking the better evil among'st two extremes. I am very sorry i can not empower someone with the temperament of Trump with the Nuke codes.
Gbam. Not only his temperament, but his undiluted racism against minorities. I remember very vividly 20 years ago about the Central Park 5. 4 young black guys in their teens and a 16 year old Latino that were wrongly accused and convicted of rape and murder of a white lady in the park. After 10 years in jail, the real offender confessed and the DNA backed it up that the young guys were falsely imprisoned. New York city paid the guys $40 million to settle the case. The Racist Tramp bought a page in all major newspapers in New York to ask for death penalty for the innocent guys. Up till today, he still believe those guys are guilty despite the DNA absolving them of the crime. That's how useless and worthless human being Tramp is. He's a hard core and unrepentant racist piece of garbage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.