Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Own An Android App Today - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Own An Android App Today (518 Views)

I Need An Android App For My Blog Just Like Linda's / I Need An Android App Developer For A Backup & Restore Application Job / Make An Android App For Your Business/website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Own An Android App Today by dgbanj: 4:43am On Nov 29, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,

I am an android developer and am here to give an offer to all who are interested in having an android application hosted in their Google play accounts. This offer is for authors that have an ebook or intending to create one. I will take the ebook (pdf or doc format) and make it into an android native application (.apk) file which can be installed on any version of android devices.
The benefits of this offer is numerous for example
You will be able to upload your .apk file to many online android stores and marketplace and make money with ads.
Your application will be downloaded, read and shared by thousands of visitors worldwide.
If your ebook is of good quality you might even sell it on google play store which is an extra source of income for you.
e.t.c.

If you are interested in this offer and would like to know more simply send an email to king2naija at gmail dot com and I will clear your doubts.

Re: Own An Android App Today by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 29, 2014
give us the link to download the app..
if not ....

Re: Own An Android App Today by dgbanj: 6:34am On Nov 29, 2014
Hi Lil Max

You can give me your ebook and I will work on it. Then you can install it on your device and give a review of the job.
Re: Own An Android App Today by ispeed(m): 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
CAN YOU WRITE APK FOR ANDROID PHONE OR ANDROID PAD.

THE PROJECT:

1. THE APPLICATION WILL HAVE A LINK TO A HOST SERVER

2. THE APP WILL WORK AS DATA COLLECTING APP AND UPDATE THE SERVER WITH A SINGLE PUSH OF BUTTON

LET TALK 08175330900, 08034099120. ISPEED76 (SKYPE ID)

(1) (Reply)

Programmer/website Developer Need / Guageconcepts-web-design / How To Recover Iphone From Frozen Apple Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.