Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

I Need An Android App Developer For A Backup & Restore Application Job - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Need An Android App Developer For A Backup & Restore Application Job (1245 Views)

We Urgently Need A Front-end Developer For Our Health Startup / SMS Restore From Andriod 4.2.1 To Andriod 4.4.2 / .NET C# Desktop Application Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Android App Developer For A Backup & Restore Application Job by Brendaniel: 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
GOOD DAY, I NEED A DEVELOPER WHO CAN BUILD AND ANDROID APP TO BACKUP AND RESTORE MESSAGES AND CONTACTS FROM AN ANDROID PHONE, IF ANYONE OUT THERE CAN DO IT, KINDLY REPLY ME, I WILL PAY 40K FOR THAT

1 Like

Re: I Need An Android App Developer For A Backup & Restore Application Job by donniemc: 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
Brendaniel:
GOOD DAY, I NEED A DEVELOPER WHO CAN BUILD AND ANDROID APP TO BACKUP AND RESTORE MESSAGES AND CONTACTS FROM AN ANDROID PHONE, IF ANYONE OUT THERE CAN DO IT, KINDLY REPLY ME, I WILL PAY 40K FOR THAT

i can. checkout my last app.
https://www.nairaland.com/2028313/android-music-search-app-created

Checkout some of my apps on the playstore:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Niger+studio

But N40k is way too small.

cheers
Re: I Need An Android App Developer For A Backup & Restore Application Job by Brendaniel: 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
donniemc:

i can. checkout my last app.
https://www.nairaland.com/2028313/android-music-search-app-created

Checkout some of my apps on the playstore:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Niger+studio

But N40k is way too small.

cheers

Thanks.... it's a cool app you got there, why don't i pay you the 40k and you also be a part of the whole project, more like a partner with benefits, and how long is possibly going to take you to build the app?....

1 Like

Re: I Need An Android App Developer For A Backup & Restore Application Job by donniemc: 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
Brendaniel:

Thanks.... it's a cool app you got there, why don't i pay you the 40k and you also be a part of the whole project, more like a partner with benefits, and how long is possibly going to take you to build the app?....

Its going to take about a week to build it. But like i said earlier the N40k is small. Apps are not like websites, they are very expensive to build.

The least i have ever taken for a client's work was N150,000 and that was back in 2012.lol The good news though is that you can choose to sell the app on the playstore ( lets say for $1.99) and make your money back.

Besides i have a feeling you have alot of great ideas in your head. if you can come up with an idea a little more exciting for me. i might even make it for free and we would share the spoils. but for this one. Sorry N40k is just too small.
Re: I Need An Android App Developer For A Backup & Restore Application Job by Brendaniel: 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
donniemc:

Its going to take about a week to build it. But like i said earlier the N40k is small. Apps are not like websites, they are very expensive to build.

The least i have ever taken for a client's work was N150,000 and that was back in 2012.lol The good news though is that you can choose to sell the app on the playstore ( lets say for $1.99) and make your money back.

Besides i have a feeling you have alot of great ideas in your head. if you can come up with an idea a little more exciting for me. i might even make it for free and we would share the spoils. but for this one. Sorry N40k is just too small.

OK i get you, can you send me your phone number so we can talk?
Re: I Need An Android App Developer For A Backup & Restore Application Job by donniemc: 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
Brendaniel:

OK i get you, can you send me your phone number so we can talk?
email first: donniemceduns:gmail.com

Cheers
Re: I Need An Android App Developer For A Backup & Restore Application Job by Brendaniel: 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
donniemc:

email first: donniemceduns:gmail.com

Cheers

hello, i have messaged you since yesterday and you still have not replied me yet... or is it that you cannot handle the job or you don't just want to do it?
Re: I Need An Android App Developer For A Backup & Restore Application Job by eugbana: 10:26am On Dec 07, 2014
dude, i can do it.. but not for 40k. send requirements to dugbana@gmail.com
Re: I Need An Android App Developer For A Backup & Restore Application Job by elvis10ten(m): 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
I can. Check out my app here => https://www.nairaland.com/2032105/pictures-first-android-app-comments . Contact me:
Elvis.chidera@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/elvis.chidera

Lets talk more about the project, then we can beat a good price. Cheers.
Re: I Need An Android App Developer For A Backup & Restore Application Job by internetpo(m): 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
Brendaniel:

Bros 4ok. is too small for that kind of project. We got someone in house to help you with the job if you wish.
Re: I Need An Android App Developer For A Backup & Restore Application Job by CashdownNG: 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
Brendaniel:

Okay, let's talk. just know what you want and negotiate in good faith.

mail me @ monsieur_germain@yahoo.com

or WhatsApp 08133548453.
Re: I Need An Android App Developer For A Backup & Restore Application Job by shimar: 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
Brendaniel:

Yes, we can build this application as we have done it before as well. you can click on this link to see for yourself and if you are interested then we can offer you promotion services as well for your application.

check out this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.worthstudio.cleaner

Re: I Need An Android App Developer For A Backup & Restore Application Job by Brendaniel: 8:59am On Feb 23, 2015
Thank you all for your interest in building the application i requested for, i have already found someone who has done it....but i will still love to keep in touch with you guys for further projects......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Hotspot Software/bandwidth Manager . . . I'm Willin To Pay For It.! / Best Website For FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS (skills, Certifications & Education) / Get The Latest And Most Affordable Registry And Payroll Software In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.