Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

8m house nwards.-location Imo-or Enugu State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 8m house nwards.-location Imo-or Enugu State (715 Views)

Recent Properties, 1.8M House For Sale, & Filling Stations Sale / Gbagada Properties, 1.8M House For Sale, & Filling Stations Sale / Gbagada Properties, 1.8M house for sale, & Filling Stations Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8m house nwards.-location Imo-or Enugu State by gazmann(m): 4:59am On Nov 29, 2014
I hope this forum can aid my search for a home in the above. Mentioned location. Drop email lets connect
Re: 8m house nwards.-location Imo-or Enugu State by amunkita(m): 6:28am On Nov 29, 2014
I ve this @ enugu 4 sale..
Jst 7.6 million..

Re: 8m house nwards.-location Imo-or Enugu State by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 29, 2014
Bia amunkita, this guy is serious and u are joking.
@OP, which side of Enugu do u have in mind? I'll let u know if i find one.
I would have given u my grandma's house in fed housing- Ogba lesson street, she relocated to US. But my aunty that bought the house changed her mind abt selling. I will let u know if she decides otherwise.
Re: 8m house nwards.-location Imo-or Enugu State by gazmann(m): 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
Thanks any where in coal city will do. I need to utilize my mortageg
Re: 8m house nwards.-location Imo-or Enugu State by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 30, 2014
must u buy? i feel u can also build with the mortgage. what u need is a land and bil of quantities. confirm from ur pmi. I will ask my neighbour the cost of property in elim estate and if they have finished selling. he has a property there and he used morgage to acquire it. i also heard the former commisioner of land in enugu is selling an estate and ppl are rushing it cos of his track record. i will make enquiries for u and get back to u tommorow.
Re: 8m house nwards.-location Imo-or Enugu State by gazmann(m): 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
mercylicious:
must u buy? i feel u can also build with the mortgage. what u need is a land and bil of quantities. confirm from ur pmi. I will ask my neighbour the cost of property in elim estate and if they have finished selling. he has a property there and he used morgage to acquire it. i also heard the former commisioner of land in enugu is selling an estate and ppl are rushing it cos of his track record. i will make enquiries for u and get back to u tommorow.

A I can call you to get a clear dimension of your view. Cos the mortgage is only for a home with c of O

(1) (Reply)

Affordable CCTV And Electric Fencing At 20% Discount And 6 Months Warranty / Fully Furnished House With Pool, Stand By Gen, BBQ Stand Etc For Rent For Party / 3 Bedroom 250k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.