Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Share Your Worst Experience On Ikorodu Road - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Worst Experience On Ikorodu Road (458 Views)

Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning / A Corporate Beggar At Ikorodu Road (picture) / Military Police Arresting Soldiers On Bike At Ikorodu Road? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Worst Experience On Ikorodu Road by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 29, 2014
Ketu to Ikorodu and vice-versa is the axis in which Lagosians are daily treated to servings of hellish experiences.People wake up as early as 3 a.m. and hit the road by 4 a.m. only to come back home by 10-11 p.m.The average Ikorodu resident spend close to six hours daily on the road, enduring gruelling traffic hold up.I fear for the health consequences of living in such conditions as susceptibility to High blood pressure,hypertension and stress cannot be ruled out.
Share your experiences on Ikorodu Road and recommend the way out.
Re: Share Your Worst Experience On Ikorodu Road by holatin(m): 7:32am On Nov 29, 2014
poo catch me for the road, the experience was badder than bad.
I hate traffic

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Is Around The Corner! / On Muhammadu Buhari / (urgent)help A Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.