Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:39 AM

Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today (25015 Views)

Amazing Nigeria Cars Used In The 90's(photos) / Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) / Peugeot Nigeria Rolls Out "Peugeot 301" In Commercial Quantities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today by Appswheel(m): 8:59am On Nov 29, 2014
Good
Re: Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 29, 2014
If only 30 percent of our youths think like this man but no they won't. There are three things in our youths mind;

1) Join the music industry
2) Travel out of Nigeria
3) Look for work after tertiary education

For goodness sake, if the leaders of tomorrow are living the country or always looking for job in the few companies we have, how will Nigeria develop?

8 Likes

Re: Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today by DaBullIT(m): 9:05am On Nov 29, 2014
I have two objections

1 pictures or adonbilivit

2 how many average Nigerians can afford 3 million tear nylon car ? Tata nano ,European version was supposed to launch and sell tear nylons at 700k

I trust tata nano than innonso, but that's just my opinion

Re: Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
Continue hating you'll surely get there - backwardness tongue

you've got mail..
Re: Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today by Jokay07(m): 9:08am On Nov 29, 2014
lonelydora:
Proudly Nigeria Biafra. But I bin hear say the cars them no get CD player. No talk say I tell you. ***Runs out of thread. Running back to Otuoke where I'm schooling***
lolzzz, i am sure you know what happens when there are goods without market to sell
Re: Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today by watchindelta(m): 9:16am On Nov 29, 2014
oga u try at least u said 50% local raw materials are get here in Nigeria, so I called it made in Nigeria car gbam. if na so our politicians get sense since 0000000AD by now our oil for be made in Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today by Truckpusher(m): 9:20am On Nov 29, 2014
Tashamania:

you've got mail..
I know
Re: Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today by smallJagaban: 9:24am On Nov 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
Gambari elewon - Tinubu sold your place for peanuts ,there is nothing Jonathan can do for you ,vote him in and take your rightful place unless you prefer your current status of remaining a slave in a country you fought for her unity and had equal stake like every other major region.

What a shame to what you have been reduced to - Nothing but a common slave to the Hausa/Fulani invaders....smh

Shame has a face my friend.

WHICH POSITION? VOTE WHO? YOU MEAN FAILURE SHOULD RULE ONCE MORE..

YORUBA IS NOT A SLAVE TO HAUSA /FULANI. WE ARE INDEPENDENT NOT LIKE THE FLA...THE.....ADS THAT BUSY LICKING SOUTH SOUTH ASS FOOLISHLY BECAUSE OF PRESIDENTIAL POST..

IF ALL THE EBO VOTES FOR GOATLUCK, THIS DOESN'T GIVE THE MANDATE TO RULE AFTER HIM. HE WILL HANDOVER BACK TO KINGMAKERS IN PDP
Re: Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today by Truckpusher(m): 9:31am On Nov 29, 2014
smallJagaban:

YORUBA IS NOT A SLAVE TO HAUSA /FULANI. WE ARE INDEPENDENT NOT LIKE THE FLA...THE.....ADS THAT BUSY LICKING SOUTH SOUTH ASS FOOLISHLY BECAUSE OF PRESIDENTIAL POST..

IF ALL THE EBO VOTES FOR GOATLUCK, THIS DOESN'T GIVE THE MANDATE TO RULE AFTER HIM. HE WILL HANDOVER BACK TO KINGMAKERS IN PDP
Dude you got just one vote .So, stop feeling like INEC.

Have you collected your PVC?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today by smallJagaban: 9:36am On Nov 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
Dude you got just one vote .So, stop feeling like INEC.

Have you collected your PVC?

SOUTH WESTERNERS ARE NOT VOTING FOR GOATLUCK EXCEPT HE RIG THE ELECTION.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 29, 2014
Made or assembled in Nigeria, it's a start. The assembly line DOES provide local employment.

I still look forward to the day Nigeria will build a vehicle from the ground up, rather than build on an existing platform. That day will surely come. A vehicle built:

In Nigeria.
By Nigerians.
For Nigerians.

Innoson may well be the guy to achieve this goal, so I commend his current efforts.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today by gabicon: 9:49am On Nov 29, 2014
How do you generate 50% of your vehicle components locally, beeing that our steel industry in the country is dead?
Re: Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today by bayulll01(m): 10:07am On Nov 29, 2014
Innoson cars welcome development,but the head of marketing team in that company should be sack with immediate effect,so that guy can't partner with goverment parastatal and different ngos banks and insurance company to makes sales and meet targets,anyway not suprised aba made,they aint trusted or even tested

1 Like

Re: Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today by Villymoore(m): 10:22am On Nov 29, 2014
I am proud of NIGERIA we will get there. IVM more grace to your effort.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today by MrEverest(m): 10:33am On Nov 29, 2014
Adyrin:
Made in Nigeria or coupled/assembled in Nigeria

Make una D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ use una head for some topics na!

Shuoooooo cool
Dude, I put it to you that you are mo.ro.nically stupid, inherently foo.lish, mentally & physically destitute, low in IQ, infantile & suffering from juvenile delinquent syndrome with a world view made limited by a combo of bigotry & animalistic territorial tendency. Nigeria does not need people like you, rather, replica of the visionary & great mind like Cheif Innocent Chukwuma is what we need in different sectors of the economy for us to become truly a great nation. Ass.hole!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 29, 2014
Good news there. The Presidency should replace the presidential fleet with Innoson vehicles.
Re: Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today by cacmatters(m): 10:36am On Nov 29, 2014
This man really know the right way to do business. Tyre manufacturing is serious business.
Re: Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today by Tymax(m): 10:37am On Nov 29, 2014
Hope these cars will be rugged enough for our bad roads.
Re: Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 29, 2014
Proudly Anambarian! cool

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:52am On Nov 29, 2014
Re: Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today by otunbadan(m): 11:08am On Nov 29, 2014
Haters be like

Adyrin:
Made in Nigeria or coupled/assembled in Nigeria?

Shuoooooo cool

1 Like

Re: Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today by otunbadan(m): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2014
H
smallJagaban:

Sorry we are "Igbo" not "Ebo"
Re: Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:24am On Nov 29, 2014
smallJagaban:

WAYRAY. GOATLUCK IS A FAILURE

^^^You're full of bile!
Re: Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today by onihaxy: 11:29am On Nov 29, 2014
gabicon:
How do you generate 50% of your vehicle components locally, beeing that our steel industry in the country is dead?

There are over 10 steel manufacturing company in ogun state industrial and housing estate in sango ota. "Federated steel", "humous steeel", "tower aluminium" etc. I just can't remember the rest. Though they are owned by whites abi na lebanese dem dey call them, the used to buy scraps, melt them and re-mould to steel and Aluminium.. So many things are manufactured locally in nigeria that even we nigerians aren't aware of.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today by 9inches(m): 11:31am On Nov 29, 2014
@Poster, I need to see the photos of all the cars, all 500 of them here sad

grin grin
Re: Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today by Homguy(m): 11:53am On Nov 29, 2014
Lovely development.
Re: Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today by Homguy(m): 11:54am On Nov 29, 2014
Lovely development. One piece of good news in a long while.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today by redcliff: 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
godofwar666:
Proudly Nigerian but when are they going to export those cars undecided

Something that is worthy of export shouldnt it have fully fulfilled its local market before being considered for export?

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today by chekasforchekas: 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
Adyrin:
Made in Nigeria or coupled/assembled in Nigeria?

Made in Nigeria. 85%

Shuoooooo cool
Re: Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today by lordnammy(m): 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
good development from our brother, wise men always comes from the east since the birth of christ

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What DIYs (Do It Yourself ) Have You Done On Your Car Or Plan To Do? / Air Suspension Problem Solved Permanently / BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.