Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,332 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Meet Kristina Pimenova: 9-year-old Most Beautiful Girl In The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Kristina Pimenova: 9-year-old Most Beautiful Girl In The World (6351 Views)

Queenette Awuka, Cross River Most Beautiful Girl Releases Stunning Photos / Tuface Idibia's 9 Year Old First Daughter, Ehi Idibia / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Kristina Pimenova: 9-year-old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Sheenor: 10:47am On Nov 29, 2014
Kristina Pimenova: 9-Year-Old Dubbed 'Most
Beautiful Girl In The World', Is This Wrong?

She's got big, blue, piercing eyes.

The curves of her top lip meet in a perfect cupid's bow
and she's got dimples to rival Cheryl Fernandez-
Versini's.

All of these features, plus a few more, have led to
Russian-born Kristina Pimenova being widely labelled
"the most beautiful girl in the world."

Celebrating female beauty is a nice, so what's the issue here?

The thing that people seem to be missing here is that,
at the heart of all these stories about looks and
attraction, is a child.

Kristina Pimenova is nine years old.
The young girl was first thrust into the world of
modelling at the age of three-years-old and she's since
had campaigns for Roberto Cavalli, Dolce & Gabbana
and Armani.

The biography on her Facebook account claims:
"Kristie soon realised how much fun [modelling] was,
especially catwalk and fashion shows. She's been
having a blast ever since and is still loving every
minute of it!"

The fact that she is a model isn't really the issue -
there are plenty of young girls and boys out there
modelling and acting and having a brilliant time.

The problem lies in the attitudes of everyone else
around her.

Kristina's Facebook page has over two million fans
and people "like" and comment on the pictures posted
there in the hundreds-of-thousands.
Some commenters are innocent in their intentions,
congratulating Kristina and encouraging her
modelling career.

Some remarks, though, are unnerving.
The worst comments (those with overtly sexual
overtones), it seems, have been deleted - as it warns
will happen in the page biography.
Many of the comments that remain, howeve, are still
worrying.

A lot of them stem from adult men and they aren't
using terms like "sweet" or "cute", they're using terms
like "beautiful" and phrases like "I think I'm in love"
and "marry me."
Some with themes of enchantment like "what sorcery
is this?" are a little too reminiscent of the terminology
used in Vladimir Nabokov's Lolita - a book about
pederasty and an awful, sexual relationship with a
young girl, in which the adult male claims to be
helpless against Lolita's magical charms.

Even more worrying, there's a line in the Facebook
page's biography that states: "Kristina's pictures
cannot be used for role playing," suggesting that
Kristina's parents are aware of the strange trend for
stealing young children's photographs to be used in
other people's online fantasies.

The larger part of Kristina's fanbase may be made up
of innocent well-wishers, but clearly there is a portion
that aren't.

So then, at a time when allegations about child abuse
seem to make it into the press at an increasingly
terrible rate, perhaps we should be taking every
measure we can to prevent the image of young girls
from being sexualised.

For even those with the purest of intentions, getting
into the practice of evaluating a child for their beauty
and aesthetics, rather than anything else, is probably
not a good idea, because it risks justifying the less
innocent behaviour of others.

What do you think? Is calling Kristina "the most
beautiful girl in the world" okay? Nairalanders, Let us know in the comments!

[url=https://m.yahoo.com/w/legobpengine/frontpage/uk.lifestyle/blogs/icymi/kristina-pimenova--9-year-old-dubbed--most-beautiful-girl-in-the-world---is-this-wrong-105504125.html?.b=%2Findex&.intl=gb&.lang=en-gb]SOURCE[/url]

Re: Meet Kristina Pimenova: 9-year-old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 29, 2014
shes beautiful,just lyk my daughter
Re: Meet Kristina Pimenova: 9-year-old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by rawpadgin(m): 11:12am On Nov 29, 2014
she's so beautiful

hope she won't become ugly wen she turns adult
Re: Meet Kristina Pimenova: 9-year-old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by SelinaBrown(f): 11:30am On Nov 29, 2014
fabiano09:
shes beautiful,just lyk my daughter
Really??
Re: Meet Kristina Pimenova: 9-year-old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 29, 2014
She's Doomed. She's Wayy Doomed
Re: Meet Kristina Pimenova: 9-year-old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Dannidom(m): 11:39am On Nov 29, 2014
Waste of mb

3 Likes

Re: Meet Kristina Pimenova: 9-year-old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by shaggy007(m): 11:50am On Nov 29, 2014
Dannidom:
Waste of mb

I swear.

I think say I go see Barbie.
Re: Meet Kristina Pimenova: 9-year-old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
She is. Sso cute
Re: Meet Kristina Pimenova: 9-year-old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by mimiejacobz(f): 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
Shez cute but certainly nt d most beautiful,they stil need to go arnd d wrld for more research n end it in nigeria,cos most of d kids av cin of recent r too beautiful,no more ugly breeds tis daiz

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kristina Pimenova: 9-year-old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Airforce1(m): 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
she's cute
Re: Meet Kristina Pimenova: 9-year-old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Dannidom(m): 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
shaggy007:

I swear.

I think say I go see Barbie.
instead this...

I coment my reserve.
Re: Meet Kristina Pimenova: 9-year-old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by kelechiMarie(f): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
Okay she's beautiful but most beautiful ??dnt think so
kiss

kiss
Re: Meet Kristina Pimenova: 9-year-old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Freshtomato(f): 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
She is beautiful

but grin
Re: Meet Kristina Pimenova: 9-year-old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by rattlesnake(m): 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
Dannidom:
Waste of mb
walahi
Re: Meet Kristina Pimenova: 9-year-old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2014

HOW

Re: Meet Kristina Pimenova: 9-year-old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by GreyBlood: 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
She looks good. She also looks like some characters in horror movies.
Re: Meet Kristina Pimenova: 9-year-old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
beautiful?yes
most beautiful?twaaaaaaah*spits*
Re: Meet Kristina Pimenova: 9-year-old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
Is bewrivul, won fine
Re: Meet Kristina Pimenova: 9-year-old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by fr3do(m): 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
Were little Nigerian angels considered before concluding that she is the most beautiful?

And whats with sexualizing small children, at this age, it should be the most brillant or most talented.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kristina Pimenova: 9-year-old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Swizdoe(m): 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
Caucasian ladies are the most beautiful ladies in the world.... Irina shayk is another example.
Any bad belle that thinks otherwise can go and jump inside lagos lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kristina Pimenova: 9-year-old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Swizdoe(m): 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
mimiejacobz:
Shez cute but certainly nt d most beautiful,they stil need to go arnd d wrld for more research n end it in nigeria,cos most of d kids av cin of recent r too beautiful,no more ugly breeds tis daiz
Bad belle sighted..... Keep fooling yourself, nigerian kids ko, ghanaian babies nii

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kristina Pimenova: 9-year-old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Sheenor: 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
Swizdoe:

Bad belle sighted..... Keep fooling yourself, nigerian kids ko, ghanaian babies nii
~.•°``°☺нєнєнєнє☺°``°•.~ grin grin abeg no make me fall from bridge with laughter, ℓ☺ℓ.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kristina Pimenova: 9-year-old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Swizdoe(m): 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:

HOW
You think being beautiful means being brighter than your future right undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Kristina Pimenova: 9-year-old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by mimiejacobz(f): 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
Swizdoe:

Na every tin the be bad belle for una?if u don't av beautiful kids in ur area I can understand ur predicament but as for me av cin lots of them,probably u r d one fooling urslf cos u kip having slavery mentality that African kids can't b beautiful
Re: Meet Kristina Pimenova: 9-year-old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
Shes beautiful i must say.. But most beautiful? In the whole world?? Haba no na! Ive even seen a nigerian girl who is by far more beautiful than this girl. Black shiny hair, full succulent pink lips, oval shaped face, high cheekbones, full eyebrows, very long eye lashes and hazel eyes! Shes so beautiful! smiley
let them just remove the long hair and fairness in her, and thou shalt see the ugliness in her! My thoughts!
Re: Meet Kristina Pimenova: 9-year-old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Sheenor: 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
Swizdoe:

You think being beautiful means being brighter than your future right undecided

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Meet Kristina Pimenova: 9-year-old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Swizdoe(m): 2:13am On Nov 30, 2014
mimiejacobz:

Na every tin the be bad belle for una?if u don't av beautiful kids in ur area I can understand ur predicament but as for me av cin lots of them,probably u r d one fooling urslf cos u kip having slavery mentality that African kids can't b beautiful
You can call it whatever you like but I don't have any imaginary slavery mentality. I just chose not to partake in your deluded mentality.
Mind you I didn't say afridcan kids aint beautiful. But the most beautiful on the planet, I will pass.
Re: Meet Kristina Pimenova: 9-year-old Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Sheenor: 11:29am On Nov 30, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:

HOW

Wow!.....She's cute. Who is she

(1) (Reply)

Folly of yesteryears... / Hand Writing Of This Boy That Get People Talking / ”did Don Jazzy Beat You?” – Fans React As Rema Shares New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.