Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Hand Writing Of This Boy That Get People Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hand Writing Of This Boy That Get People Talking (6350 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb / It was Olamide and Burna Boy that secure the release of Zlatan Ibile not Davido / 2face Meets With The Ajegunle Boy That Made Portrait Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hand Writing Of This Boy That Get People Talking by channel361: 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
The good hand writing of this little boy not less than 12- years-old from junior secondary school has got people talking.

Not many of his age could write like this,. This young boy deserves all the accolades he can get. The kind of artistry he displayed in taking of his class notes is second to non. See the photos below;
https:///2PsdC8d

1 Like

Re: Hand Writing Of This Boy That Get People Talking by ghettokid1(m): 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
Na celebrity?

1 Like

Re: Hand Writing Of This Boy That Get People Talking by beresponsible(m): 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
You 4 show us handwriting and the boy nau? Follow which link wetin dey behind the link?

13 Likes

Re: Hand Writing Of This Boy That Get People Talking by Bluntguy: 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hope his brain is as his writing. Just hoping because in the Nigeria of today, only a particular tribe is favoured, with or without educational qualification. This is not hate speech, but if they think it is, na dem Sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Hand Writing Of This Boy That Get People Talking by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
I clicked on this thread to see the hand writting and not face of the hand-writter

OP
Are u alright??

13 Likes

Re: Hand Writing Of This Boy That Get People Talking by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
E sure me die say this boy no wear singlet

And e sure me die say na tica be dis
Re: Hand Writing Of This Boy That Get People Talking by maynattion(f): 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
Naija tailors are mad fa.
See the young boy collar abeg. angry
Re: Hand Writing Of This Boy That Get People Talking by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
nochillatalll:
E sure me die say this boy no wear singlet

And e sure me die say na tica be dis

He's wearing one.. just look through his collar
Re: Hand Writing Of This Boy That Get People Talking by imiski(m): 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
Oga blogger where the handwritting.
Re: Hand Writing Of This Boy That Get People Talking by landmark86: 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
Op i'll advise u remove ur brother picture before dey use him
Re: Hand Writing Of This Boy That Get People Talking by Prakash247(m): 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ebus12:
I clicked on this thread to see the hand writting and not face of the hand-writter

OP
Are u alright??
He is not alright.
Re: Hand Writing Of This Boy That Get People Talking by nazablossom(f): 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
maynattion:
Naija tailors are mad fa.
See the young boy collar abeg. angry
You sef get eyes o grin. I had to scroll up again to check it out cheesy.
Re: Hand Writing Of This Boy That Get People Talking by maynattion(f): 5:30am On Dec 17, 2019
nazablossom:
You sef get eyes o grin. I had to scroll up again to check it out cheesy.

grin grin
Re: Hand Writing Of This Boy That Get People Talking by femi4: 5:50am On Dec 17, 2019
When I see the handwriting ... i ll write my comment

(1) (Reply)

Folly of yesteryears... / OMG!!!! University Of Lagos "BIG GIRL" Stripped N@ked & Molested After Caught! / Davido's Girlfriend Sira Shows Off Her Natural Hair In Sexy Instagram Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.