Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

How Many Of You Are Tired Of That Barber Messing Up Your Hairline And Your Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Many Of You Are Tired Of That Barber Messing Up Your Hairline And Your Hair (1461 Views)

10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing / See Haircut Guy Asked His Barber For; See What He Got Instead (Pics) / Keeping Your Hairline Intact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Are Tired Of That Barber Messing Up Your Hairline And Your Hair by sukkot: 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
you are 25 years old but that barber has pushed your hairline so far back that you look like you are a balding 50 year old man ? lmao. you need to invest in clippers. two types. detailers and trimmers and start cutting your own hair. i am telling you it is the best investment you would ever make for yourself and plus the independence and freedom it gives you. like you know you only cut your hair every 2 weeks and in between those 2 weeks the hair starts looking less crispy. but if you can cut your own hair you can do it every 4 or 5 days as needed. i started this journey this year june 2014 after getting tired of barbers messing my shyttt up and now i am an expert an lining my own side burns ,beard and hair and at cutting it. yall need to get on board. these barbers out here be tripping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Are Tired Of That Barber Messing Up Your Hairline And Your Hair by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
Would you be surprised to know that i barb myself? cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Are Tired Of That Barber Messing Up Your Hairline And Your Hair by sukkot: 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
Brandnew2:
Would you be surprised to know that i barb myself? cheesy
thats very good brah wink
Re: How Many Of You Are Tired Of That Barber Messing Up Your Hairline And Your Hair by MEILYN(m): 8:24am On Dec 01, 2014
Hmmmmm.... I no won hear say I mistakenly cut my ear off or cut my hair in an ugly way...

Chief, my barber is doing me good, in fact I spend a lot on my hair and my barber is just perfect..

I can't cut my hair myself sire cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Are Tired Of That Barber Messing Up Your Hairline And Your Hair by sukkot: 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
MEILYN:
Hmmmmm.... I no won hear say I mistakenly cut my ear off or cut my hair in an ugly way...

Chief, my barber is doing me good, in fact I spend a lot on my hair and my barber is just perfect..

I can't cut my hair myself sire cheesy
grin not possible with clippers bros. this aint the stone age wey people dey use scissors or blade. and in fact with clippers you can never cut your hair in an ugly way because once you have put the level that you want to cut your hair in place, it will stay in that place and cut everything above that level, making for a very smooth cut
Re: How Many Of You Are Tired Of That Barber Messing Up Your Hairline And Your Hair by MEILYN(m): 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
sukkot:
grin not possible with clippers bros. this aint the stone age wey people dey use scissors or blade. and in fact with clippers you can never cut your hair in an ugly way because once you have put the level that you want to cut your hair in place, it will stay in that place and cut everything above that level, making for a very smooth cut
grin Ignorance they say is a disease... I have never handled a clipper sire

(1) (Reply)

Two Healthy Way To Style Your Hair! / What's Your Take On Ankara Shirt Dresses? / Beautiful Styles Of Ghana Braids | Trendy Ghana Weaving Hairstyles For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.