Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands (29886 Views)

Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) / Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by lalasticlala(m): 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
Over the years, most Nollywood actresses have demonstrated their love and craze for abroad based husbands.

They do this for reasons best known to them. One actress once said that Nigerian based guys don't really like marrying actresses while their abroad based counterparts are more open to marry actresses.

Whatever their reasons may be, here are some of the Nollywood actresses that went for abroad based husbands. The list is in no way exhaustive.

1 VICTORIA INYAMA-OKRI

Vicky as her friends call her was a top actress in the Nigerian motion industry before she got married to a London based man about a decade ago and had to relocate to join her hubby. They are blessed with three children.

2 GEORGENIA ONUOHA-IGWEBE

Sultry actress Geogenea Onuoha got married to an American based husband amidst opposition from the man's family years ago and had to relocate to join her husband. They are blessed with two beautiful daughters.

3 RITA NZELU-OKORIE

The Ozobulu, Anambra born star actress settled for a London based husband and had to relocate to join the husband.

4 OGE OKOYE-DURU

The beautiful mother of two is married to a Spain based man. Although she didn't relocate to join the husband, but she shuttles between Nigeria and Spain.

5 JENNIFER ELIOGU

The beautiful plus sized actress is married to a German based husband. She also shuttles between Nigeria and Germany.

6 REGINA ASKIA-WILLIAMS

The ex beauty queen got married to American Ruddy Williams about fourteen years ago and relocated to join her man. But before then, she was briefly married to Charles Orie. She actually dumped Charles, a money bag, for Mr Williams.

7 GRACE AMAH

The petite and pretty mother of one has a baby Dady who is based in the UK. She also had her baby boy there.

8 LOLA ALAO

Many years after ending her first marriage, controversial Yoruba actress Lola Alao remarried. The mother of one married her US based beau, Wale Ajibola, in Atlanta last year.

9 LAIDE BAKARE

Until last year, Laide was married to her US-based ex-hubby, Olumide Okunfulure, who's the father of her first born, a girl. After the union crashed, she moved to another man who married her.

10 SANDRA ACHUMS

Sandra was one of the happening babes in the industry before she married an abroad based husband. The union later crashed. She later got married to another abroad based husband who is resident in Germany and she relocated to join her man.

11 DOLLY UNACHUKWU-OLANIYAN

Beautiful plus sized actress, Dolly Unachukwu, relocated to London years back to join her husband there. After the marriage collapsed, she got married to another London based man, Mr Olaniyan.

12 CHIOMA TOPLIS

Chioma Toplis is married to a white man and they live in London. Although she was already married to him before she joined Nollywood.

13 INI EDO

Ini was married to Philip Ehiagwina, a US based business man before the union crashed.

14 UCHE OGBODO

The busty light skinned actress was briefly married to American based ex-footballer, Apo Arthur. The collapsed union produced a baby.

15 CHITA AGWU

The fast rising actress recently got married to Malaysia-based businessman John Maduabuchi.

16 TAIWO AROMOKUN

The Yoruba actress who is married to a London based man recently revealed why actresses go for abroad based men:

"“Nigerian based guys have a stupid mentality about actresses. They believe actresses are prostitutes. Most of them just want to date them and dump them later. They will start broadcasting that they had dated this, and that person. Another reasonis because they don’t understand theterrain very well. Most of them stopped their spouse from acting after marriage. This is why people go for guys who are based abroad.”

Written By: lalasticlala

pix:
Victoria Inyama-Okri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
Nairaland, marseille, France
Appreciation speech life from france

I thank God for letting me achieve this

Oga lalasticlala for his FP bound threads

Etisalat for there fast network

Nepa for taking light, and letting me concentrating on NL

And other Nairaland members especially those based in france

Merci! Merci! Thank you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by lalasticlala(m): 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
Georgena Onuoha-Igwegbe

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by lalasticlala(m): 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
Rita Nzelu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
I gas make FTC
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by lalasticlala(m): 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
OGE Okoye-Duru

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by lalasticlala(m): 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
Jennifer Eliogu

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by lalasticlala(m): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
Regina Askia-Williams

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by ALKARULEZ615(m): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by lalasticlala(m): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
Grace Amah

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by lalasticlala(m): 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
Lola Alao

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by lalasticlala(m): 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
Sandra Achums

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by lalasticlala(m): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
Dolly Unachukwu

dolly's hubby

dolly's daughter

dolly son

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by lalasticlala(m): 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
Chioma Toplis

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by lalasticlala(m): 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
Uche ogbodo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by lalasticlala(m): 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
Chita Agwu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by lalasticlala(m): 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
Taiwo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by 2cato: 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
Thief and Ashawo golddigger yeyebrities ar doing what they no best. I pity them and i spit on their head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hopefully,I wana av white kids , SO..
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by englishmart(m): 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
I'm based in France, so, who is interested?

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
The good thing is that they are progressing and most of them are happily married.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by 2cato: 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
kennygee:
The good thing is that they are progressing and most of them are happily married.
i laugh in german. How many women are happy in their marriages talkess of marying a rich man who will never take is peni.s and mind from the fuckhole of those sweet younger gurls who ar always looking for a rich guy whether married or not

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by 2cato: 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
kennygee:
i laugh in german and BH language. How many women are happy in their marriages talkess of marying a rich man who will never take is peni.s and mind from the fuckhole of those sweet younger gurls who ar always looking for a rich guy whether married or not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by Princesschi(f): 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
I wish all this abroad based hubby guarantees a long lasting marriage. The highest they can go is five years.... Ask ini edo...

#teamNaijaHubby.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by JulianBond007: 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
Chioma Toplis...... wow!!!!

shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by SAMBARRY: 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
Good for all of them. So good to see all of them happy smiley
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by Jaymima(f): 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
Since i am based in France, i need a home based man to hook up with. We gotta join the bandwagon
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by farano(f): 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
hmmm
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by MisterLongman(m): 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
Who no like better thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by MisterLongman(m): 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
Princesschi:
I wish all this abroad based hubby guarantees a long lasting marriage. The highest they can go is five years.... Ask ini edo...

#teamNaijaHubby.
So it is local based that guarantees a long lasting marriage undecided.....
Regina askia's marriage has been on for a long while.
Being based abroad is not the reason behind ini's marriage woes

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by kelechiMarie(f): 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
La la La

kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Actresses And Their Love For Abroad Based Husbands by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
Its their choice. If they are happy in the marriage, who are we to judge?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W's Spanking New Photo Shoot / Nigerian Rappers Are Unknown In South Africa - Cassper Nyovest / Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.