Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

5 Reasons You Should Sleep Unclad - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Reasons You Should Sleep Unclad (40440 Views)

Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) / Ladies Only! 5 Reasons Why Your Vagina Itches / Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Sleep Unclad by Kei144(m): 6:58am On Nov 30, 2014
Around 2 am on 15-12-2012, I was sleeping unclad and I didn't know when armed robbers cut the burglary proofing of my house, opened the window, walked into my room because I left the door open, and woke me up from sleep. It is not good to sleep unclad in Nigeria. Every part of Nigeria is a war zone. It is like a soldier sleeping unclad in the war front.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Sleep Unclad by Eyitohgbaski(m): 8:20am On Nov 30, 2014
Implication!!!!!
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Sleep Unclad by seangy4konji: 9:13am On Nov 30, 2014
Na so I see am oo ma.you shall not die.
MissMeiya:

You want to kill me with laugh. I refuse.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Sleep Unclad by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 30, 2014
lowwenfresh:
Why I no go vex? How person go they think ackward in this advance life.. weh eye they shine no mugu again.

Lol....
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Sleep Unclad by josgolf(m): 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
n u slept unclad...4got dat u slept unclad...sum1 knocked at ur door...u jumped off ur bed wt sleepy eyes,opened d door...whack!it just occured to you you were naked...ooops!... Or lets assume u die while sleeping(no b u o)...then they broke d door just 2 find u unclad....omo,dm go conclude xay u dy self service n na im kill u...no b me talk am oo
Pls dont try this @ home...
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Sleep Unclad by jacabi(m): 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
RaeMystix:
I remember when I use to make fun of my mom for doing that; Now I do it very often.
You see, when the elderly ones are doing some things, the kids would feel like, what are they doing without knowing that himself/herself would come to that stage someday.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Sleep Unclad by RaeMystix: 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
jacabi:

You see, when the elderly ones are doing some things, the kids would feel like, what are they doing without knowing that himself/herself would come to that stage someday.

shocked shocked
Hmmm!
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Sleep Unclad by RaeMystix: 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
ask4slimjay:

how young are you?

Pls oh; May I ask why you'd like to know " How young I am"?. undecided
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Sleep Unclad by lowwenfresh: 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
Octaves:
oga calm down. He might be joking. Btw some peeps belief in ghosts, so what? They may have reason to do so. You can politely challenge someone's belief without calling him an illiterate. My i/p. Back To the topic. It can be thrilling sleeping neked but you gotta get ur own house and be alone or else u're with ur girlfriend
guy self that joke too strong naww. e be like where elders They discuss one idiot just enter in bw em come fart they laugh em, that one na joke?
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Sleep Unclad by Octaves(m): 11:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
lowwenfresh:
guy self that joke too strong naww. e be like where elders They discuss one idiot just enter in bw em come fart they laugh em, that one na joke?
lol!!
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Sleep Unclad by lowwenfresh: 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
Octaves:
lol!!
no you reason am now! na joke?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 / 6 Ways Sex Can Kill You And How To Avoid Them / Mummified Corpses: Edo Police Reveal Details Of Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.