Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session (401297 Views)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by BYEI(m): 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
ELIJAHARMONICA:

Please I too will need the past questions for d.e too adeyinka.elijah@yahoo.com
Sent
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by BYEI(m): 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
israelboy1:

just try to be the best you think you can be.....and since you had upper credit in your ND....try more better, cos you will be competing with those that passed out with distinction.....

but i can assure you, if you have a better result...come post utme ...you are definitely good to go.

God bless you
Sir, u said "if I have a better result....... come post utme". I'm kinda confused, isn't upper credit (3.26) in computer science better for seeking admission into FUTA again. Please, let me know.
Thanks.
Jide.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by mark2016(m): 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
his is to inform you that the is out 2015/2016 post UTME is out 10 Universities You Can Write Their Post-UTME Without Choosing Them During JAMB 2015 Buy you post Utme Jamb Change of Institution Do you want to apply for Change of Institution or Change of Course or Both? Then let us do it for you Past Post UTME Answers Be prepared, get any past questions and answers; Post UTME 2015/2016 Screening If you are among those who sat for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB 2015 UTME, then it is important to stay updated with all the latest news regarding the fourth coming Post-UTME Screening Exercise. If you scored low in your Jamb 2015 CBT Examination and you are worried, don’t as most Universities will accept low score. Also, there are Universities that accept JAMBites to write their Post UTME Examination even though they do not chose them during their 2015 Jamb registration. The following Universities accept candidates who score at least 150 aggregate scores in their JAMB CBT to write their Post- UTME Screening Test! Not only do these Universities accept Candidates who scored 150 and above, but they also accept candidates who did not chose them while registering for Jamb 2015 CBT to write their PUME. How to know when these Universities will release their Post-UTME Forms? Schools You Can Write Post UTME and Get Admission without Choosing Them in JAMB * Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma * Imo State University... Covenant University * Plateau State University Bokkos (PLASU) * Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) * Ignatius Aturu University Of Education (IAUE) * Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU) * Lagos State University (LASU) For more Information Call Admin +2348104197502 Thanks
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by mark2016(m): 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
[b]his is to inform you that the is out 2015/2016 post UTME is out 10 Universities You Can Write Their Post-UTME Without Choosing Them During JAMB 2015 Buy you post Utme Jamb Change of Institution Do you want to apply for Change of Institution or Change of Course or Both? Then let us do it for you Past Post UTME Answers Be prepared, get any past questions and answers; Post UTME 2015/2016 Screening If you are among those who sat for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB 2015 UTME, then it is important to stay updated with all the latest news regarding the fourth coming Post-UTME Screening Exercise. If you scored low in your Jamb 2015 CBT Examination and you are worried, don’t as most Universities will accept low score. Also, there are Universities that accept JAMBites to write their Post UTME Examination even though they do not chose them during their 2015 Jamb registration. The following Universities accept candidates who score at least 150 aggregate scores in their JAMB CBT to write their Post- UTME Screening Test! Not only do these Universities accept Candidates who scored 150 and above, but they also accept candidates who did not chose them while registering for Jamb 2015 CBT to write their PUME. How to know when these Universities will release their Post-UTME Forms? Schools You Can Write Post UTME and Get Admission without Choosing Them in JAMB * Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma * Imo State University... Covenant University * Plateau State University Bokkos (PLASU) * Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) * Ignatius Aturu University Of Education (IAUE) * Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU) * Lagos State University (LASU) For more Information Call Admin +2348104197502 Thanks[/b]
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Owlumeday(m): 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
mark2016:
his is to inform you that the is out 2015/2016 post UTME is out 10 Universities You Can Write Their Post-UTME Without Choosing Them During JAMB 2015 Buy you post Utme Jamb Change of Institution Do you want to apply for Change of Institution or Change of Course or Both? Then let us do it for you Past Post UTME Answers Be prepared, get any past questions and answers; Post UTME 2015/2016 Screening If you are among those who sat for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB 2015 UTME, then it is important to stay updated with all the latest news regarding the fourth coming Post-UTME Screening Exercise. If you scored low in your Jamb 2015 CBT Examination and you are worried, don’t as most Universities will accept low score. Also, there are Universities that accept JAMBites to write their Post UTME Examination even though they do not chose them during their 2015 Jamb registration. The following Universities accept candidates who score at least 150 aggregate scores in their JAMB CBT to write their Post- UTME Screening Test! Not only do these Universities accept Candidates who scored 150 and above, but they also accept candidates who did not chose them while registering for Jamb 2015 CBT to write their PUME. How to know when these Universities will release their Post-UTME Forms? Schools You Can Write Post UTME and Get Admission without Choosing Them in JAMB * Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma * Imo State University... Covenant University * Plateau State University Bokkos (PLASU) * Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) * Ignatius Aturu University Of Education (IAUE) * Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU) * Lagos State University (LASU) For more Information Call Admin +2348104197502 Thanks
Poor education quality, schs nw accept 150 Its beta one takes his tym to fight for his/her space in a university whose certificate is respected than rushing to gain admission with dashed hope. Just ma opinion though...
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Owlumeday(m): 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
BYEI:

Sir, u said "if I have a better result....... come post utme". I'm kinda confused, isn't upper credit (3.26) in computer science better for seeking admission into FUTA again. Please, let me know.
Thanks.
Jide.
ma broda just do well come post jamb as isrealboy don tell u ooo cos u knw our educational system in nigeria is very funy and csc is a very competitive course here in futa. U hav a good result bt pls do well in post jamb.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by XploraBen(m): 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
Owlumeday:
hmmm ur jamb slip,printout of payment of post utme moni frm bank, and ur post ume form print out... It wud be communicated to u later ...
Thanks for your prompt response.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
BYEI:

Thanks.
Jide.

it's okay, but do you know it is all about competition......what about those that finished with distinction...they will also apply of cause, yours is just to do the best in your post utme....

and i am not saying upper credit is not better....it is better....just put in more effort in your post utme
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
owlumeday...u no watch ball ni faa...i sight u
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Owlumeday(m): 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
XploraBen:
Thanks for your prompt response.
uwc
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Owlumeday(m): 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
israelboy1:
owlumeday...u no watch ball ni faa...i sight u
baba me u no fit bliv say i don forget sha. I just check live scores nw see say barca dey lead and jeventus i want make e win
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
Owlumeday:
baba me u no fit bliv say i don forget sha. I just check live scores nw see say barca dey lead and jeventus i want make e win

me self wan make juve win....but i no watch the ball...and i dey happy die...cos i go just dey think like person wey him G.P drop...assuming i go waste money watch dat ball......reading most of wat nairalanders are writing....it seems barca goals are offside...me no knw ooh...i just dey say..before some people kill me instead of committing sucide
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
but like seriously, i no think say we get aspirant this year ooh.....i no think say anybody dey come futa dis year...upon hw dem don join new faculty and departments to d school...and upon say futa don dey build new hostels for around obalna area...still, people no wan gree come..hope no be say i go soon give up sha for this thread....cos d way hin dey drag ehn, hin pass story for d gods
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Owlumeday(m): 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
israelboy1:

me self wan make juve win....but i no watch the ball...and i dey happy die...cos i go just dey think like person wey him G.P drop...assuming i go waste money watch dat ball......reading most of wat nairalanders are writing....it seems barca goals are offside...me no knw ooh...i just dey say..before some people kill me instead of committing sucide
dem say ojoro many for d match . Tank God say i no bet money sha..
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Owlumeday(m): 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
israelboy1:
but like seriously, i no think say we get aspirant this year ooh.....i no think say anybody dey come futa dis year...upon hw dem don join new faculty and departments to d school...and upon say futa don dey build new hostels for around obalna area...still, people no wan gree come..hope no be say i go soon give up sha for this thread....cos d way hin dey drag ehn, hin pass story for d gods
pple dey come naaa. Dem dey jack niii . Dem no wan waste time for nairaland..
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
Owlumeday:
TMT..... U hav a chance bro. Neva write off ur sef. Futa neva talk dem cut off sha bt it was 180 last year so u hav a chance. Up NAtional!!!!! Progress.. Lol . Dats wat dey use to whine TMT peeps here on campus
thanks bro.. Buh why calling dem up national.. Lol
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by BYEI(m): 11:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
Thanks @owlu and isrealboy, wud try to put in my best in the post utme. Thanks. Jide.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Owlumeday(m): 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ladokites:
thanks bro.. Buh why calling dem up national.. Lol
Pple bliv dat anytin transport is abt been a bus driver or soo.. Bt its a lie cos transport deals wit plane,train,pipes,bus,yatch,ships etc. Soo dere a wide range of jobs in this field.... One of dem dat i knew sef dat do take us mts101 tutorial in ma fellowship is curretntly doin his IT in d airport...
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Owlumeday(m): 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
BYEI:
Thanks @owlu and isrealboy, wud try to put in my best in the post utme.
Thanks.
Jide.
uwc bro and happy sunday
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by afolabyte: 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
BYEI:

Sent

Hello,
I am also an aspirant of FUTA through DE. I finished from PolyIbadan with an Uper Credit in comp Sci.

I need the past questions and any other things you know can help me gain admission.
Mail: michealafolabi1994@yahoo.com.
Add me to whatsapp group if available 08111498700.

Thanks.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
Owlumeday:
Pple bliv dat anytin transport is abt been a bus driver or soo.. Bt its a lie cos transport deals wit plane,train,pipes,bus,yatch,ships etc. Soo dere a wide range of jobs in this field.... One of dem dat i knew sef dat do take us mts101 tutorial in ma fellowship is curretntly doin his IT in d airport...
grin
Owlumeday:
owk. So Funny... I pray mak dem accpt 180 for diz ma cours o
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
Owlumeday:
owk.. so funny.. I pray mak dem use 180 for dis ma course o
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
Owlumeday:
owk funny o, .. i pray mak dem use 180 o.. Buh futa strict..
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 4:57am On Jun 08, 2015
computer science D.E students are kind of getting much this year ooh...keep the ball rolling....you are all welcome
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by afolabyte: 5:31am On Jun 08, 2015
israelboy1:
computer science D.E students are kind of getting much this year ooh...keep the ball rolling....you are all welcome

Its a competitive course anyway. Can u help with past questions and other info? Michealafolabi1994@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
afolabyte:

Its a competitive course anyway. Can u help with past questions and other info? Michealafolabi1994@yahoo.com. Thanks.

oops...i don't have past questions ooh...but i guess any one who has here will respond to your call.........wishing you the best
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by afolabyte: 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
israelboy1:

oops...i don't have past questions ooh...but i guess any one who has here will respond to your call.........wishing you the best

Thanks. Someone should help.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by XploraBen(m): 9:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
afolabyte:

Thanks. Someone should help.
Sent.Check your mailbox.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by BYEI(m): 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
Owlumeday:
uwc bro and happy sunday
Thanking u...... Jide.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by BYEI(m): 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
Have u seen it, Afolabyte?
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by afolabyte: 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
XploraBen:
Sent.Check your mailbox.

Thanks so much. 1 love.

1 Like

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by BYEI(m): 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
afolabyte:

Thanks so much. 1 love.
Hi Afola, do u choose lautech as or school of choice for DE?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (172) (Reply)

2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.