Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session (400780 Views)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by BYEI(m): 8:25am On Jun 04, 2015
Thanks owl, I just hope I will be given admission this year. Any idea when we are going to write the post utme?
Jide
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by BYEI(m): 8:26am On Jun 04, 2015
mrpackager:

itz soft copy bro
Thanks man, we shall be admitted this year by the special grace of Allah.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by bawz012(m): 8:42am On Jun 04, 2015
hi guys
am an architecture aspirant
through DIRECT ENTRY

my questions are

1. is ogun part of futa catchment?

2. is the post utme questions same as.Post DE questions?

3. wat documents am I required to have for DE

4. HOW do I submit my documents?

5. and WHEN is the appropriate time to submit?

6. HOW much is sch fee (TOTAL )

7. how xpenzive is accommodation around sch

8. HOW MUCH is hostel fee and how hard can it be to get one
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by bawz012(m): 10:01am On Jun 04, 2015
DIRECT ENTRY CARD FOR SALE @AFFORDABLE PRICE CALL OR WHATSAPP
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Owlumeday(m): 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
bawz012:
hi guys
through DIRECT ENTRY

my questions are

1. is ogun part of futa catchment?

2. is the post utme questions same as.Post DE questions?

3. wat documents am I required to have for DE

4. HOW do I submit my documents?

5. and WHEN is the appropriate time to submit?

6. HOW much is sch fee (TOTAL )

7. how xpenzive is accommodation around sch

Boss this ya question many oo but i go try ans d ones i knw. 1) Yes,it is . Am an indegene of ogun state sef. 2) its same questions bt different date 3) was told u hav to apply for a transcript frm ur sch and summit it to futa registra b4 d post de exam (4) u wud come down to akure to summit ur transcript 5)its gonna be after applying for post de exam bt b4 d exam day 6) last year was #84,200 cos dey wanted to giv us tab bt nw dey er refunding d 35k for tab cos dolla don rise so lets just say sch fee was 50k.. 7) depends on ur taste though. A room ranges frm 25k to like 60k depending on hw close to sch nd hw big d room is. Self con starts frm 50k to like 120k... cool new hostel is #18,090 while old one is #8,090... And its nt realy hard to get it just depends on hw quick u pay sch fee. Cos u hav to pay sch fee b4 u can apply 4 hostel. I hope hav eased ur stress a bit

1 Like

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Owlumeday(m): 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
BYEI:
Thanks owl, I just hope I will be given admission this year. Any idea when we are going to write the post utme?
Jide
hmm no ideea ooo bt its gonna be very soon. Lets say july/august... Nt sure though.. U just pray and hav a good score in post jamb. Futa no too hard to enter....
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hi futarians.. I scored 192 in jamb aspiring to FuTa to study transport management tech.. Pls shud i proced or step bak
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Owlumeday(m): 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ladokites:
Hi futarians.. I scored 192 in jamb aspiring to FuTa to study transport management tech.. Pls shud i proced or step bak
TMT..... U hav a chance bro. Neva write off ur sef. Futa neva talk dem cut off sha bt it was 180 last year so u hav a chance. Up NAtional!!!!! Progress.. Lol . Dats wat dey use to whine TMT peeps here on campus
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by BYEI(m): 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
Thanks Owlu, u uplifted me. one of the reason why I want to choose FUTA is because I'm part of their catchment, although I did my ND in Niger state polytechnic, zungeru, but both my elementary and secondary education is from Lag.
Thanks once more.
Jide.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Owlumeday(m): 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
BYEI:
Thanks Owlu, u uplifted me. one of the reason why I want to choose FUTA is because I'm part of their catchment, although I did my ND in Niger state polytechnic, zungeru, but both my elementary and secondary education is from Lag.
Thanks once more.
Jide.
Aiit bro uwc. I dont knw y ma other guyz er nt here to make d group more lively. U pple shud just drop ur questions.... We wud be willing to help
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
BYEI:

Pls op, I'm an aspirant of FUTA, and holder of ND with upper credit in computer science, I know little details about their post utme, had they used to write the post utme for both DE candidates and jambites and that it's comprises of 25 questions (5 questions each for like maths, English, physics and general knowledge) of which it's 4 marks/every question and will be divided by 2. Pls can u update me on the cut off for DE candidates most especially in computer science department.
Thanks

just try to be the best you think you can be.....and since you had upper credit in your ND....try more better, cos you will be competing with those that passed out with distinction.....

but i can assure you, if you have a better result...come post utme ...you are definitely good to go.

God bless you
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
princedare:

plz am also futa aspirant , I want to do DE
are we going to write d same exam wit d 100level students.
and I need der post utme past questn

something like that...just dust all of your secondary books back
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
BYEI:
Please Owlumeday, do u know of anyone who took Direct entry into 200 level in computer science department, I will like to have a chat with the person pertaining the post utme question and answers.
Thanks.

feel free to ask me any question friend
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Owlumeday(m): 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
israelboy1:

just try to be the best you think you can be.....and since you had upper credit in your ND....try more better, cos you will be competing with those that passed out with distinction.....

but i can assure you, if you have a better result...come post utme ...you are definitely good to go.

God bless you
isrealboy. Longest tym ooo. U wan take eye dust me nii . Hw tinz sha.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
bawz012:
hi guys
through DIRECT ENTRY

my questions are

1. is ogun part of futa catchment? Yes, they do....but what school did you finish from

2. is the post utme questions same as.Post DE questions? ...Yes it is, try to go and dust all of your secondary books and text-book back

3. wat documents am I required to have for DE ...try to process your transcript as fast as possible...because that is the number one criteria...even though you finish with distinction, if your transcript does not arrive as soon as possible, you will be placed on a long thing

4. HOW do I submit my documents? ..you will forward it from your school....making use of corea service..or korea...not korea japan sha

5. and WHEN is the appropriate time to submit? ...as fast as possible ....but the earlier the better

6. HOW much is sch fee (TOTAL )...guy, finish with your exam first, don't be in a rush...

7. how xpenzive is accommodation around sch ....guy, check number 6

...check number 7

God bless you...and hope i was able to answer all of your questions

1 Like

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
owlumeday....i am sorry jare......i was just somehow bored...cos of the future of this particular thread...i don't know what is really going wrong...abi anoda one dey ni faa?
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by XploraBen(m): 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
Please I'll like to have an idea of the amount the post-utme form would cost.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
XploraBen:

owlumeday will answer you....i don't think it should be more than 5000 naira sha
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Owlumeday(m): 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
israelboy1:
owlumeday....i am sorry jare......i was just somehow bored...cos of the future of this particular thread...i don't know what is really going wrong...abi anoda one dey ni faa?
I tink d aspirants shud ask question nd chat to knw demselves even b4 entering campus. And it wud hellp move d thread forward. Shey u don enta sch Me still dey flex lag oo
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Owlumeday(m): 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
XploraBen:
ours was 3500 + 300 bank charge. Thats for last year
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 2:55am On Jun 05, 2015
Owlumeday:
I tink d aspirants shud ask question nd chat to knw demselves even b4 entering campus. And it wud hellp move d thread forward. Shey u don enta sch Me still dey flex lag oo

baba na u oooh......u don see anoda skul ni??...or dem don transfer u to anoda skul
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Owlumeday(m): 7:16am On Jun 05, 2015
israelboy1:

baba na u oooh......u don see anoda skul ni??...or dem don transfer u to anoda skul
eheheh no ooo i dey com soon na. Dey settle some stuffs for lag b4 i move
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by XploraBen(m): 8:16am On Jun 05, 2015
Owlumeday:
ours was 3500 + 300 bank charge. Thats for last year
Okay thank you.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Owlumeday(m): 9:18am On Jun 05, 2015
XploraBen:
Okay thank you.
Uwc bro
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
Owlumeday:
eheheh no ooo i dey com soon na. Dey settle some stuffs for lag b4 i move

well, d bread wey me dey eat no too big sha......so as not to occupy space for the motto u go enter from lag to akure...

and i know you understand wetin i mean
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Owlumeday(m): 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
israelboy1:

well, d bread wey me dey eat no too big sha......so as not to occupy space for the motto u go enter from lag to akure...

and i know you understand wetin i mean
No nid to buy bread for lag naa. Shebi FUta bakery neva run down nd dem still get dat #50 bread. No wori dah1 go reach u. Lolz
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Charlesschools: 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
Want to gain admission into FUTA and your score is low for the course you applied for and also you need help processing your admission and accomodation to stay during post utme examination, contact Mr Charles for assistance: 08160433274 or 08153049342...
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 12:44am On Jun 06, 2015
Owlumeday:
No nid to buy bread for lag naa. Shebi FUta bakery neva run down nd dem still get dat #50 bread. No wori dah1 go reach u. Lolz

i hope no be say your case don pass prayer sha.....why you go come down from a whole lag come buy #50 FUTA bread.....aba....dat one pass wetin person dey fast on top na
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by XploraBen(m): 6:24am On Jun 06, 2015
[quote author=Owlumeday post=34447570][/quote]I've this bulging question again.What are the neccessary document/papers that we'll be asked to present on the exam day?
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Owlumeday(m): 8:19am On Jun 06, 2015
XploraBen:
I've this bulging question again.What are the neccessary document/papers that we'll be asked to present on the exam day?
hmmm ur jamb slip,printout of payment of post utme moni frm bank, and ur post ume form print out... It wud be communicated to u later ...
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by Owlumeday(m): 8:21am On Jun 06, 2015
israelboy1:

i hope no be say your case don pass prayer sha.....why you go come down from a whole lag come buy #50 FUTA bread.....aba....dat one pass wetin person dey fast on top na
ahahaha e neva pass prayer ma broda. U no say Trasport don cost nd dem go collect moni for load.. Soo to be economical u wud prefer futa bread dat u hav been used too.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session by ELIJAHARMONICA(m): 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
BYEI:
Ur mail?
Please I too will need the past questions for d.e too adeyinka.elijah@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (172) (Reply)

2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.